"Cover"-ed Girls! - Page 27 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
#781 of 1083 Old 09-21-2009, 10:20 PM
 
Liquesce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Mayberry
Posts: 4,680
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonprysm View Post
Thanks ladies! That was kind of what I was thinking - something tied or pinned in the front instead of in the back would probably work best.
You could always revive the Audrey Hepburn look.
Liquesce is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
#782 of 1083 Old 09-21-2009, 10:40 PM
 
PatienceAndLove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Meadville, PA
Posts: 1,304
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquesce View Post
You could always revive the Audrey Hepburn look.
1- I love Audrey Hepburn
2- I can't see the pic!

Proud Catholic (30) and mama to V (10)
PatienceAndLove is offline  
#783 of 1083 Old 09-21-2009, 10:44 PM
 
PatienceAndLove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Meadville, PA
Posts: 1,304
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chely7425 View Post
I have a question for you ladies... I am looking for tunic tops/dresses I can put over pants. I am rather new in my journey to be more modest/covering and I figure this is a good middle step since I have a lot of trouser pants that I can put a tunic or dress over. I want at least short sleeves, though longer (like mid bicep or longer) would be preferred... any thoughts on where to buy online? Needs to be pretty cheap too...
If you can sew, that is usually a good choice.
And while this is spendy, it gives you something to look for.
Check Old Navy and Target. If you're plus size, Lane Bryant and Avenue have some cute stuff.
Remember that quality is better than quantity.

Proud Catholic (30) and mama to V (10)
PatienceAndLove is offline  
#784 of 1083 Old 09-21-2009, 11:34 PM
 
Liquesce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Mayberry
Posts: 4,680
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatienceAndLove View Post
1- I love Audrey Hepburn
2- I can't see the pic!
Google images: audrey hepburn scarf.
Liquesce is offline  
#785 of 1083 Old 09-22-2009, 10:01 AM
 
chely7425's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Washington
Posts: 3,621
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatienceAndLove View Post
If you can sew, that is usually a good choice.
And while this is spendy, it gives you something to look for.
Check Old Navy and Target. If you're plus size, Lane Bryant and Avenue have some cute stuff.
Remember that quality is better than quantity.
I can't sew to save my life... well, I can reattach a button but that's about it!! Right now we have like, no money but hopefully at some point I can get some nicer things.

Rachel, proud Army wife to my superhero.gif and SAHM to my crazy boys jumpers.gif... Trevor 4/08, Trenton 6/09 and Travis 10/10
chely7425 is offline  
#786 of 1083 Old 09-22-2009, 11:07 AM
 
RainRaven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Grand Junction Colorado
Posts: 930
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chely7425 View Post
I have a question for you ladies... I am looking for tunic tops/dresses I can put over pants. I am rather new in my journey to be more modest/covering and I figure this is a good middle step since I have a lot of trouser pants that I can put a tunic or dress over. I want at least short sleeves, though longer (like mid bicep or longer) would be preferred... any thoughts on where to buy online? Needs to be pretty cheap too...
Try Old navy I got 3 of these http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/produc...scid=675577022 for 4 bucks a pice at my local store and then I just ware a crew neck shirt under it. I also got this http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/produc...scid=696798002 I ware them over trouser jeans all the time.

: mom of Gavin Rhain and Grant, Doula
RainRaven is offline  
#787 of 1083 Old 09-22-2009, 05:12 PM
 
kangamitroo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: city girl reading on a farm in PA
Posts: 1,385
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liquesce, did you have to remind me of google images? how ever will my chores get done?
i went from audrey hepburn to grace kelly. here is one inspired by the latter.

when i went to the masjid on saturday evening (a ladies' henna night for Eid), dh said that my scarf was cute. i appreciated the supportive endorsement. on others it looks beautiful, but to me, still strange on myself.

mama to one amazing daughter born 1/2004
kangamitroo is offline  
#788 of 1083 Old 09-23-2009, 12:52 AM
 
PatienceAndLove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Meadville, PA
Posts: 1,304
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquesce View Post
Google images: audrey hepburn scarf.
danke

Proud Catholic (30) and mama to V (10)
PatienceAndLove is offline  
#789 of 1083 Old 09-24-2009, 01:02 AM
 
AutumnSunshine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 246
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Sooo, it's officially my favorite season: FALL

So much easier to dress modestly in the colder months of course. But being a nor'easterner, it's in my blood to love sweaters

And most of all, I love LONG sweaters. I like to stay as modest as possible in my everyday house-wear, so I like to wear tunic-length stuff over pants. But because I'm still nursing, it's hard to wear tunic-length (or longer, like Shukr stuff) shirts. It's hard to pull up a shirt you're sitting on! So in the winter I can wear a long sweater over a normal-length shirt and then unbutton to nurse.

I just ordered 2 of these, they're only $30!!

http://www.blair.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=3415

And I'm also considering these:

http://www.blair.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=342

I like the first one more but the second one comes in more colors.

I really love these, but not the price (or the dry-clean only instructions):

http://www.jjill.com/jjillonline/pro...F4996&h=M&sk=M

These are nice too but out of my price range too:

http://www.landsend.com/pp/ButtonMoc...5&origin=index

I also really love this:

http://www.christopherandbanks.com/p...entPage=family

I really wanted this, but when I tried to buy one it said "no longer available"

http://www2.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx...arch1Prod=True

ETA: I just found a goldmine:

http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/category.do?cid=20408

I just LOVE that these things have been in style lately!!!
AutumnSunshine is offline  
#790 of 1083 Old 09-24-2009, 10:08 AM
 
kangamitroo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: city girl reading on a farm in PA
Posts: 1,385
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by UmmZaynab View Post

I just ordered 2 of these, they're only $30!!

http://www.blair.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=3415

And I'm also considering these:

http://www.blair.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=342

I like the first one more but the second one comes in more colors.
thank you for these links! I had seen similar but for $50+.

I also am a big JJill fan, but for windowshopping only (until my mom sends me something from a sale).

mama to one amazing daughter born 1/2004
kangamitroo is offline  
#791 of 1083 Old 09-24-2009, 11:01 AM - Thread Starter
 
smeisnotapirate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Jerusalem, Israel
Posts: 5,738
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I LOOOOVE car coats. I have one in emerald green and one in khaki/gray and I live in them over the winter. I'll have to pick up a black one this summer.

Sara caffix.gif, Keith 2whistle.gif, Toby 6/08superhero.gif, Nomi 4/10blahblah.gif, Mona 1/12 hammer.gif

 

Mama of three, lover, student rabbi, spoonie, friend, musician, narcoleptic, space muffin, pretty much a dragon. Crunchy like matzoh.

smeisnotapirate is offline  
#792 of 1083 Old 09-27-2009, 05:15 PM
 
kangamitroo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: city girl reading on a farm in PA
Posts: 1,385
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
exploring some options here. looking at underscarves, i have seen bonnets that tie in the back as well as tube shaped or headbands. how to know which option would be best for me? i definitely can't get a scarf to completely cover my hair without something underneath (maybe with practice). so far, i have tried a small sheer scarf i have, but it is a bit slippery, and tho i have veery short hair, it was all poking out by the time i left the mosque.
i also am considering the al-amira option. on some sites they look too snug for my face, but the link here seems slightly looser. seems like it could be worth trying for the ease, at least for now.

this would be just for visiting the mosque, or mixed events where covering is expected, and i don't know how frequently that would even happen.

i'm glad i can explore this here.

mama to one amazing daughter born 1/2004
kangamitroo is offline  
#793 of 1083 Old 09-27-2009, 05:48 PM
 
Liquesce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Mayberry
Posts: 4,680
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Honestly, I'd just buy one of a couple of different kinds and see what you like. (I would stay away from Islamic Boutique though ... very, very high shipping.) Personally I prefer the tube style or this headband style on warmer days, but it really is just personal preference (I like that without ties there's nothing to come loose). I mean, I know some women who just really prefer an ordinary bandana ... to each their own.

If your face is even remotely round, you might want to keep away from amiras. They have a knack for making slightly round faced people look like they have a pumpkin for a head. OTOH, there's no learning curve involved in wearing them.
Liquesce is offline  
#794 of 1083 Old 09-29-2009, 04:20 PM
 
Liquesce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Mayberry
Posts: 4,680
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I would like to announce that I have finally lost enough PP weight that I actually fit back into my regular clothes without them tugging or pulling at me in weird ways. Which actually leads to the point of this post ... I have this top, which I bought when I was pregnant with my first child and -- as above -- have never been thin enough to wear until now. Thoughts on scarves to match? I do have a solid colored scarf that's almost exactly the same shade, so it's not like I'm in some great dire need here, but I'm not a big fan of a solid colored scarf matched to a solid colored top so I was just wondering if anyone had a better idea.

I'm also looking for a solid or very subtley printed cranberry red scarf, so long as I'm looking for shopping assistance.
Liquesce is offline  
#795 of 1083 Old 09-29-2009, 04:30 PM
 
Magelet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Posts: 2,697
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
How about white and black? (mostly white.) that was my first thought.

Caroline, partner to J, post partum doula, kitchen manager, aspiring midwife, soon to be nursing student, mama to my furbaby, someday a mama to not so furry munchkins, G-d willing
Magelet is offline  
#796 of 1083 Old 09-29-2009, 05:18 PM
 
Liquesce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Mayberry
Posts: 4,680
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hmm ... maybe. Maybe a pinstripe? Would that look ridiculous? The trouble is that even though it's tone-on-tone the embroidery on the sleeves really stands out and makes it hard to coordinate.
Liquesce is offline  
#797 of 1083 Old 09-29-2009, 05:23 PM
 
PatienceAndLove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Meadville, PA
Posts: 1,304
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquesce View Post
I would like to announce that I have finally lost enough PP weight that I actually fit back into my regular clothes without them tugging or pulling at me in weird ways. Which actually leads to the point of this post ... I have this top, which I bought when I was pregnant with my first child and -- as above -- have never been thin enough to wear until now. Thoughts on scarves to match? I do have a solid colored scarf that's almost exactly the same shade, so it's not like I'm in some great dire need here, but I'm not a big fan of a solid colored scarf matched to a solid colored top so I was just wondering if anyone had a better idea.

I'm also looking for a solid or very subtley printed cranberry red scarf, so long as I'm looking for shopping assistance.
What do you plan on wearing on the bottom?

http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/produc...scid=699109022
http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/produc...scid=675789022

Proud Catholic (30) and mama to V (10)
PatienceAndLove is offline  
#798 of 1083 Old 09-29-2009, 05:24 PM
 
PatienceAndLove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Meadville, PA
Posts: 1,304
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquesce View Post
Hmm ... maybe. Maybe a pinstripe? Would that look ridiculous? The trouble is that even though it's tone-on-tone the embroidery on the sleeves really stands out and makes it hard to coordinate.
pinstripe would be lovely!
have you seen the sparkly-stripey scarves at walmart? that might look quite pretty. though, without seeing the tunic in person...

Proud Catholic (30) and mama to V (10)
PatienceAndLove is offline  
#799 of 1083 Old 09-29-2009, 06:39 PM
 
AutumnSunshine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 246
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I can't get the OldNavy pix to load when I click on the links above so I went to the main page and I saw this

http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/produc...scid=675789032

I don't know if this is one of the above or not. But I would say a print with dark purple in it might work. That way the dark purple will contrast and you won't have to worry about matching the shade of the shirt exactly.
AutumnSunshine is offline  
#800 of 1083 Old 09-29-2009, 06:56 PM
 
PatienceAndLove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Meadville, PA
Posts: 1,304
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by UmmZaynab View Post
I can't get the OldNavy pix to load when I click on the links above so I went to the main page and I saw this

http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/produc...scid=675789032

I don't know if this is one of the above or not. But I would say a print with dark purple in it might work. That way the dark purple will contrast and you won't have to worry about matching the shade of the shirt exactly.
hehe! that was one of the scarves i posted!

Proud Catholic (30) and mama to V (10)
PatienceAndLove is offline  
#801 of 1083 Old 09-29-2009, 09:53 PM
 
kangamitroo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: city girl reading on a farm in PA
Posts: 1,385
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquesce View Post
I would like to announce that I have finally lost enough PP weight that I actually fit back into my regular clothes without them tugging or pulling at me in weird ways. Which actually leads to the point of this post ... I have this top....
congrats on the weight loss! and i am coveting that beautiful top, despite that i can't pull off that color with my complexion.

this is really a fine art, coordinating scarves and tops. i am ill-equipped! but i'm afraid if i fall back on white that i look a bit like a nun.

mama to one amazing daughter born 1/2004
kangamitroo is offline  
#802 of 1083 Old 09-29-2009, 10:36 PM
 
BMG580's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,103
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ok, ladies, I need some help. I am 24 weeks pregnant and fully in maternity clothing now. I am having a hard time finding modest maternity tops - that sounds insane, I know, but everything seems so sheer and clingy. If I am wearing a short sleeved tee I have to wear an undershirt to make sure my bra line isn't visible. I know as it cools off sweaters are more of an option but it is still too warm where I live to constantly be in two layers simply because I can't find shirts that aren't see through or thin. Maybe I am just too cheap to be looking at nicer maternity shops, I hate spending money on temporary clothing!

Where did you find good buys? I have exhausted Motherhood and Old Navy and I don't have the budget for Ann Taylor or Gap or Baby Style unless it is a really good piece I can get a ton of mileage out of. Hmm, maybe this question is better in the modest clothing thread but I've never joined that one...

"Hey, I've got nothin' to do today but smile." - S & G
BMG580 is offline  
#803 of 1083 Old 09-29-2009, 10:38 PM
 
PatienceAndLove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Meadville, PA
Posts: 1,304
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbeau View Post
Ok, ladies, I need some help. I am 24 weeks pregnant and fully in maternity clothing now. I am having a hard time finding modest maternity tops - that sounds insane, I know, but everything seems so sheer and clingy. If I am wearing a short sleeved tee I have to wear an undershirt to make sure my bra line isn't visible. I know as it cools off sweaters are more of an option but it is still too warm where I live to constantly be in two layers simply because I can't find shirts that aren't see through or thin. Maybe I am just too cheap to be looking at nicer maternity shops, I hate spending money on temporary clothing!

Where did you find good buys? I have exhausted Motherhood and Old Navy and I don't have the budget for Ann Taylor or Gap or Baby Style unless it is a really good piece I can get a ton of mileage out of. Hmm, maybe this question is better in the modest clothing thread but I've never joined that one...
I think there was a post a while back about a sale somewhere that had long sleeved shirts...
what about target?

Proud Catholic (30) and mama to V (10)
PatienceAndLove is offline  
#804 of 1083 Old 09-30-2009, 11:22 PM - Thread Starter
 
smeisnotapirate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Jerusalem, Israel
Posts: 5,738
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Charbeau, congrats on the pregnancy! I'm pregnant, too, and am looking to expand the wardrobe. Last time, I bought lots of stuff at Target and when the winter stuff comes out at Motherhood (probably when the Christmas stuff comes out at the malls) you should be able to find a better selection. Also try the department stores, like JC Penney and Boscov's. You can often find clearance stuff there that's in great shape and really on sale.

Sara caffix.gif, Keith 2whistle.gif, Toby 6/08superhero.gif, Nomi 4/10blahblah.gif, Mona 1/12 hammer.gif

 

Mama of three, lover, student rabbi, spoonie, friend, musician, narcoleptic, space muffin, pretty much a dragon. Crunchy like matzoh.

smeisnotapirate is offline  
#805 of 1083 Old 09-30-2009, 11:52 PM
 
umsami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Capital City
Posts: 9,943
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I just ordered some great long (floor length) denim skirts from denimskirts.com Mine were plus-sized, but they have regular, tall, and petite as well. Very fast shipping. Great products. I'm very very happy.

I also ordered some long-sleeve tops from Old Navy's website. They're fine, but I don't love them like my new skirts.

Mom to DS(8), DS(6), DD(4), and DS(1).  "Kids do as well as they can."

umsami is offline  
#806 of 1083 Old 10-02-2009, 01:33 AM
 
Liquesce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Mayberry
Posts: 4,680
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatienceAndLove View Post
What do you plan on wearing on the bottom?
Uh, anything. A dark blue denim skirt, black slacks, a light beige skirt ... with the right scarf (which, obviously, I don't have ), with the shade of purple it is, I might even be able to get away with my dark navy skirt or dark brown slacks. Probably more the denim or black than anything though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UmmZaynab View Post
I can't get the OldNavy pix to load when I click on the links above so I went to the main page and I saw this

http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/produc...scid=675789032

I don't know if this is one of the above or not. But I would say a print with dark purple in it might work. That way the dark purple will contrast and you won't have to worry about matching the shade of the shirt exactly.
It's such an odd shade of purple though, like a purple muted by having a brownish-pink tone mixed into it ... anything with a more blue-tone purple in it really looks off against it in person.

See, this is why I keep buying white/cream/beige tops. Much easier to deal with.
Liquesce is offline  
#807 of 1083 Old 10-02-2009, 01:36 AM
 
Liquesce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Mayberry
Posts: 4,680
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by umsami View Post
I just ordered some great long (floor length) denim skirts from denimskirts.com Mine were plus-sized, but they have regular, tall, and petite as well. Very fast shipping. Great products. I'm very very happy.
Are they a more heavy or light weight denim? I'm not the biggest denim skirt fan in the world, but I would like a heavier weight denim skirt just for practicality's sake, and the one I have now is very light ... definitely not a 'tough' material at all.
Liquesce is offline  
#808 of 1083 Old 10-02-2009, 11:23 AM
 
umsami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Capital City
Posts: 9,943
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquesce View Post
Are they a more heavy or light weight denim? I'm not the biggest denim skirt fan in the world, but I would like a heavier weight denim skirt just for practicality's sake, and the one I have now is very light ... definitely not a 'tough' material at all.
They're light weight... at least the ones I got. Maybe slightly thinner than a normal pair of jeans.

Mom to DS(8), DS(6), DD(4), and DS(1).  "Kids do as well as they can."

umsami is offline  
#809 of 1083 Old 10-02-2009, 11:34 AM
 
xekomaya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: The Last Frontier
Posts: 2,167
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by umsami View Post
They're light weight... at least the ones I got. Maybe slightly thinner than a normal pair of jeans.
I think it does depend on the skirt you buy. I have one that is thicker, and one that is average/thin jeans. FWIW, my thinner one I've worn for about 6 months worth of days (aka: almost every day for 10 months) and its held up beautifully and I think it will last quite a long time, even where it drags on the ground is almost not even worn.

XM,: mama to ds (5/08), dd (9/10) and ds (6/12) ! whale.gif :C.H.S & M.

xekomaya is offline  
#810 of 1083 Old 10-02-2009, 05:10 PM
 
AFWife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,083
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Okay, I'm going to be selfish for a moment

Help me jump into covering! I want to try it out to see if I really feel called to do it or not (that's okay right?) But I have no scarves or anything currently. I'm also not sure how to bring it up with DH without feeling weird...

Kas (24), Helpmeet to Stefan (25), Mom to Franklin Gaudelio 4/15/09, Jonathan Boswell 1/2/11
AFWife is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Drag and Drop File Upload
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off