{November} Pagan Families Circle! - Page 28 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#811 of 840 Old 11-29-2008, 08:56 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
SCD is Specific Carbohydrate Diet

I hope it'll help with my mystery illness that leave me gaining weight uncontrolably, in much pain and aches and as energic as a slug.

Valérie   
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#812 of 840 Old 11-29-2008, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaughterOfKali View Post
He's not bad at all right now. He only has the temporary brace on right now. He should be getting the hard cast on Monday. That is when the fun begins (he's sensory defensive). : (consider that a nervous shiver)

Trouble is, it's the hand he writes with.
iCK. I'm sure the itchies & whatnot inside the cast will drive him nuts in that case I wouldn't worry about the writing too much, hopefully his teachers will work around it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendon View Post
DD decorated our tree with dress up shoes and tiaras. *laugh
Oh fabulous, a princess tree!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciar_aurora View Post
Hello All,

So...you mean I can't use the cat as a decoration?? http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/8...zintreexb2.jpg
Of course you may, cats are the most decorative of things

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaLuna Rayne View Post
Morning.

Today has started out very crappily. I asked DH not to spend any money this month because I was using it to send him stuff and get his youngest Solstice presents. I checked the account this morning and he spent $50, leaving me $25 for this paycheck.
I would just quite simply tell him 'well since you didn't listen to me & took money out ANYWAY, I will not be able to send you what I'd planned sorry. Get the little one a little something IF you can, but it's nobodys fault but his. I would NOT give up the MW school dream, HE told you to 'go for it' so do just that, and write it in as a regular bill so that it gets paid FIRST (right up there with rent & food).

Quote:
My Grandma (84) is sick. She just doesn't bounce back like she used to.
I'm so sorry. I hope she perks up a bit before the holidays so she can enjoy them the family.

My husbands nana is in her 80s as well and she's been noticably slipping mentally since Pa died a few years ago. Last weekend we saw her at dh's parents... she actually asked me how my mom was Ya know, the one that died in March I'm glad my MIL was there to answer because all I could do was stare at her...very hard to be understanding in a situation like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by wombatclay View Post

Aweyn- cool news about the rain! We're still getting off and on snowing. Sort of like this. But the roof is done! And the nasty old chimney has been removed. Joy joy biggle wiggle bounce!
Oh yay grats on being rid of the chimney Your calendar is too cute! Simple is good with little kids so I'm sure they love getting to hand the snowflakes

Pagan  lovin'  WOW playing mum to 5 boys in the wonderful land of Oz ... FOR THE HORDE! hehehe
#813 of 840 Old 11-29-2008, 11:16 PM - Thread Starter

Clay-your calendar looks great!

Bella- I have to agree with everyone else- he needs to deal with his money issues. I know its hard- my parents still don't see eye to eye on money and it always brings out the worst in them.

Cari- seeing our loves ones age is so hard isn't it? I know my Grandmother wants to stay in her house but it really seems like it is time to move into her son or daughters place or get a small apartment. I only hope I can live on my own into my 80's. *hugs*

Valerie- I hope his diet is able to improve your health.

Can I rejoice? Dh is finally off the couch and helping around the house. Minor surgery my foot- you would've thought he had his yohoo removed or something. *ugh*

Dhjammin.gif, Me knit.gif, DD 10 REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, DD 7 cat.gif, DD 4 joy.gif

We reading.gif, homeschool.gif, cold.gif, eat.gif, sleepytime.gif not in that order

#814 of 840 Old 11-30-2008, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Morning.

Today has started out very crappily. I asked DH not to spend any money this month because I was using it to send him stuff and get his youngest Solstice presents. I checked the account this morning and he spent $50, leaving me $25 for this paycheck.

I am so done with all of this and am in tears. I realized because of this I will not be able to go to midwifery school. I can't trust that I will be able to afford the $100 every month.

I am pretty much devastated right now. He is living his dream by being back in the Army, why can't I have mine?

earth.gif lovin, treehugger.gif  veggie

#815 of 840 Old 11-30-2008, 12:25 AM

Hello all. Things have been so busy around here this weekend. How was everyone's Thanksgiving? I hope it was great.

#816 of 840 Old 11-30-2008, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernmommie View Post
I will NEVER do shopping on Black Friday again in the stores. I will do it online from now on. I don't know what I was thinking. I stood in the checkout like at our local Khol's for over an hour. I then spent $780 because I kept picking up stuff while I was standing there on my way to the counter. I then turned around and returned it. Ugh.
I hear ya. I won't even leave my small town on Black Friday! I don't want to deal with all the chaos on that day.

#817 of 840 Old 11-30-2008, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaughterOfKali View Post
I'm too tired to catch up.

Ds broke his wrist today. He was with his father (I was grocery shopping).
I hope he is feeling ok, not in any pain.

#818 of 840 Old 11-30-2008, 12:42 AM

I cashed a $100 dollar money order I had. A friend sent it to me as a late birthday/early Yule present. I was saving it for midwifery school too. At least I didn't have to spend any money out of the checking account.

I am not sure when he will call again. I honestly have no idea what to say to him to get through to him. I am going to be making up the budgets for January, February and March soon. I plan to include the $100/mo for midwifery school in there....just gotta figure out how

I really hope DH gets his promotion soon. That would help loads.

:~*Barbara*~ 25, DGF to an awesome man (25) and always a step-mom to A (8)
#819 of 840 Old 11-30-2008, 03:17 AM

Quote:
Cari- seeing our loves ones age is so hard isn't it? I know my Grandmother wants to stay in her house but it really seems like it is time to move into her son or daughters place or get a small apartment. I only hope I can live on my own into my 80's. *hugs*

Can I rejoice? Dh is finally off the couch and helping around the house. Minor surgery my foot- you would've thought he had his yohoo removed or something. *ugh*
It is hard The really sad thing is DH's parents wanted for nan to move in with them after Pa died, they had always been very close and saw them multiple times a week (despite work hours etc) and had a weekly dinner date with them as well. But dads sister pretty much guilted her into moving in with her & her husband. We love them and they are family, but they do nothing but work& sit at home and as such nan is alone too much and really has nothing to stimulate her mind or body to keep going. She never really goes anywhere unless it's a weekend where mum & dad take her to stay with them and then they keep her active

I had to giggle at your 'yoohoo' LOL. Glad he's up and around a bit more hun!

Pagan  lovin'  WOW playing mum to 5 boys in the wonderful land of Oz ... FOR THE HORDE! hehehe
#820 of 840 Old 11-30-2008, 01:13 PM

or last night or something. when i woke up this morning we had a couple of inches on the ground and more is coming down. everything is so white. it is beautiful. it's like everything is clean. time to break out the snow pants, snow boots, and waterproof mittens! the kids are so excited. they just want to go play in it. so we are going to let them! lol.

Me,DH,DS1'95, '98,DSD'03,DD1'07,DD2'09,DS2'12 Living with Fructose Malabsorption Syndrome and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Type 3-Hypermobility.)o( and sometimes I get toif I am lucky.
#821 of 840 Old 11-30-2008, 04:30 PM

Hi Sisters!

I could really use some vibes today. I am getting that lost feeling back. I am going to do some tapping in a little bit and write down more affirmations. I am running out of things to write down though, because I can't figure out how to word things that I am thinking about right now.

I hope everyone is having a lovely, quiet day.

#822 of 840 Old 11-30-2008, 04:36 PM - Thread Starter

Bella- can I light a candle for you? *hugs*

Dhjammin.gif, Me knit.gif, DD 10 REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, DD 7 cat.gif, DD 4 joy.gif

We reading.gif, homeschool.gif, cold.gif, eat.gif, sleepytime.gif not in that order

#823 of 840 Old 11-30-2008, 05:14 PM

That would be wonderful thank you!

I just did an 18 minute stress relief tapping video. I feel a bit better now. I know AF should be here soon and that is definitely affecting how I am reacting to things.

#824 of 840 Old 11-30-2008, 05:26 PM

I wonder if my library has a tapping dvd. I know nothing about it.
Hope you feel better soon.

Independent Consultant- Thirty One Gifts www.mythirtyone.com/ShopLiz

Origami Owl http://lizcioci.origamiowl.com

#825 of 840 Old 11-30-2008, 08:39 PM

DH called and we got into a huge fight. Then, after an hour of talking we kind of worked things out. He got promoted to SGT today and I didn't find that out until after the first 1/4 of the fight.

He told me that he would do whatever it took to make sure I went to midwifery school. His promotion is backdated to Oct 15th, so he should be getting some back pay soon. Hopefully all this back pay he is getting will be enough for me to put some money up for midwifery school.

I am feeling like a horrible wife for fighting with him over money...again. I just wish I knew what to do to help him. He told me that he has been cutting and burning himself to stay awake. He also said not to worry because there were no scars, which I find weird.

I need to find someway to organize some sort of care package blitz.

#826 of 840 Old 11-30-2008, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Hi Sisters!

I could really use some vibes today. I am getting that lost feeling back. I am going to do some tapping in a little bit and write down more affirmations. I am running out of things to write down though, because I can't figure out how to word things that I am thinking about right now.

I struggle with a 'lost' feeling as well... I understand

good witch
#827 of 840 Old 11-30-2008, 10:02 PM
gun

We went to my Dad's today and had a great visit. He looks terrible but had some energy for our visit so that was good. DD kept saying "Gampa" and that was a huge hit. But I realize they must hate me because we now having a snowman that shrilly sings Jingle Bells. And of course DD wants to listen to it and watch it dance over and over!!

Hugs to anyone that wants it, and a gentle pat from a distance for those with boundary issues!!

Peace- Heather
#828 of 840 Old 11-30-2008, 10:11 PM

Quote:
I am feeling like a horrible wife for fighting with him over money...again. I just wish I knew what to do to help him. He told me that he has been cutting and burning himself to stay awake. He also said not to worry because there were no scars, which I find weird.
First off.. that bolded bit needs some attention! I know that they have people to talk to over there and he needs to find one, they can be very discreet so that he doesn't cop any flack. But if he's inflicting harm on himself that is not healthy and is a symptom of a larger problem than just needing to stay awake. He NEEDS to get some help finding healthier coping mechanisms! Those behaviors could come back to haunt him as the military doesn't care for anything resembling an emotional/mental health issue.

And now Money, don't feel crappy for arguing over it.. I think about 70% of all spouse fights ARE over money. The other 30% over sex LOL. (I'm just guestimating there but I doubt I'm far off )

The boys & I decorated our twig tree yesterday... very charlie brownish I must say and they are all walking around with bits of tinsel garland draped around them today. We had a very bad start to the day, ending with me being a horrible mother and smacking my 4yo. I guess that's a bit of an understatement really. I am completely ashamed of myself and dont think I could hate myself much more if I tried really hard I'm going to google up some meditative music and try to drown out some of this negativity and get myself in a better space.

#829 of 840 Old 11-30-2008, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CariOfOz View Post
First off.. that bolded bit needs some attention! I know that they have people to talk to over there and he needs to find one, they can be very discreet so that he doesn't cop any flack. But if he's inflicting harm on himself that is not healthy and is a symptom of a larger problem than just needing to stay awake. He NEEDS to get some help finding healthier coping mechanisms! Those behaviors could come back to haunt him as the military doesn't care for anything resembling an emotional/mental health issue.

And now Money, don't feel crappy for arguing over it.. I think about 70% of all spouse fights ARE over money. The other 30% over sex LOL. (I'm just guestimating there but I doubt I'm far off )

The boys & I decorated our twig tree yesterday... very charlie brownish I must say and they are all walking around with bits of tinsel garland draped around them today. We had a very bad start to the day, ending with me being a horrible mother and smacking my 4yo. I guess that's a bit of an understatement really. I am completely ashamed of myself and dont think I could hate myself much more if I tried really hard I'm going to google up some meditative music and try to drown out some of this negativity and get myself in a better space.
DH is not "home" enough for him to go to counseling and the last time I asked him about it he said the nearest counselors were an hour or more away at a different location. My Mom thinks he is b.s.-ing me and told me to ask him for pictures, which I thought was insensitive.

for loosing your temper. It happens to the best of us, try not to beat yourself up too much and just look to see what you can do differently. I really like Ah-Nee-Mah for meditative music.

#830 of 840 Old 11-30-2008, 10:54 PM

Quote:

s Aww, Cari, it's ok. At least you have the ability to recognize that you weren't parenting the way you wanted to and you're addressing it. We all have crappy days to, I give you major kudos for being open and honest about it and trying to find a solution to whatever might have triggered/caused it. I hit my 2 yo on the back last week b/c he bit me really hard while nursing, it was a quick, like "OMG That hurts, stop!" thing but I know it scared him and I felt horrible for it afterwards. Big ole to you...I wish I had something better to say but this mama gig is a hard one!

We had a great visit with my childhood friend today. We visited at her house and then did some crafts at her godmother's down the road. I brought Nate DS#2 with me and he had a blast. We painted a bunch of gords and made pasta angels etc so he loved it and my friend, her godmother and I had a great chat while working together. Definitely got my creative energy going!

We're putting up our Yule tree tomorrow, DP and I just agreed on a spot for it. So I'm going to dig out the stuff for our altar tonight I think. I'm really excited for Yule but also freaking a little because I have SO much to finish making. Time to get crafting!

One by one the days are slipping up behind you ~ One by one the sweetest days of life go by :
-Woodie Guthrie
#831 of 840 Old 11-30-2008, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionessMom View Post
or last night or something. when i woke up this morning we had a couple of inches on the ground and more is coming down. everything is so white. it is beautiful.
*where* is the green-with-envy smiley? : man, i am so jealous.

Quote:
I am feeling like a horrible wife for fighting with him over money...again. I just wish I knew what to do to help him. He told me that he has been cutting and burning himself to stay awake. He also said not to worry because there were no scars, which I find weird
bella-- i know this is a forum, and i know we don't know each other from jack, so you can tell me to buzz off-- but i'm going to lay this flat out. y'all have got some serious issues going on and if *he* doesn't get counselling, YOU better. either y'all are too immature to be married, or he's got mental issues, or maybe both of you do-- but sheesh, grrrrl, get yourselves some help. venting off to us isn't going to do diddly unless you *listen* to one of us. i prolly should be PMing this but i feel like being brave enough that i hope someone else will chime in and agree with me. stop enabling that boy! it does not sound at all like it's your fault that there's money problems. you have no business feeling guilt over this, and if he's cutting, he has major issues. i used to be a cutter; i know. and if he's not, he's pulling some major babyish cr*pola to push your guilty-buttons, and it's working. if you can't find a counsellor that you like, try Al-Anon-- you didn't mention alkie issues, but i'd bet dollars to donuts that they are lurking beneath the surface somewhere. if not him, then immediate family. and Al-Anon is FREE. and ANONYMOUS. girlfriend-- go now. do not walk. RUN. k?
and then-- get out and do something for yourself. stop agorophobing around the house and get involved. with *some*thing. it's a perfect time to help the homeless, or something, or become a candy-striper or...anything. you are alone in your own head and that is not a good space to be in.
ok, now i'm done yelling at you
sorry for the blast. just-- i've heard it too many times in other places with other faces, and i will leave you with a gem from AA: nothing changes if nothing changes. here is another: insanity is doing the same thing over and over, and expecting different results.

think about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gun View Post
But I realize they must hate me because we now having a snowman that shrilly sings Jingle Bells. And of course DD wants to listen to it and watch it dance over and over!!

Hugs to anyone that wants it
ROFL i thought you meant anyone that wants the *snowman*

Quote:
We had a very bad start to the day, ending with me being a horrible mother and smacking my 4yo. I guess that's a bit of an understatement really. I am completely ashamed of myself and dont think I could hate myself much more if I tried really hard
aww, mama we have ALL done that, i'll wager. me, more times than i care to count. tomorrow is another day. talk to him and explain you had bad behavior and you're sorry, and i'm sure he'll get it.
one thing i tell my ds is that people say things and do things when they are angry that they *never* would do, or say, or mean, when they are not angry, and to not take (the words especially) seriously. because the bottom line is i love him, no matter what.

Me treehugger.gif Handfasted wife to M  geek.gif as of 3/7/10 , and Mama to R  reading.gif (1/31/01) luxlove.gif

#832 of 840 Old 11-30-2008, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Hi Sisters!

Wow, have I been there!:

Quote:
Bella- can I light a candle for you? *hugs*
: If you don't mind, I will too.

Quote:

: On the bold issue!!

CariOfOz..I don't think there is a mother alive who hasn't at one time felt ashamed of how the reacted. Don't beat yourself up. I can't count the times I have asked my kids to forgive me for the way I behaved.

#833 of 840 Old 11-30-2008, 11:46 PM
gun

Mercyn, you had some great advice up there!! I am still so new here to really 'know' anyone, or really say much, but I do know what being in a horrible marriage had felt like. I hope everyone that is in a tough relationship can find a way to happiness.

And on another note - I do have a snowman that needs a home!

Peace- Heather
#834 of 840 Old 12-01-2008, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercyn View Post
*where* is the green-with-envy smiley? : man, i am so jealous.

bella-- i know this is a forum, and i know we don't know each other from jack, so you can tell me to buzz off-- but i'm going to lay this flat out. y'all have got some serious issues going on and if *he* doesn't get counselling, YOU better. either y'all are too immature to be married, or he's got mental issues, or maybe both of you do-- but sheesh, grrrrl, get yourselves some help. venting off to us isn't going to do diddly unless you *listen* to one of us. i prolly should be PMing this but i feel like being brave enough that i hope someone else will chime in and agree with me. stop enabling that boy! it does not sound at all like it's your fault that there's money problems. you have no business feeling guilt over this, and if he's cutting, he has major issues. i used to be a cutter; i know. and if he's not, he's pulling some major babyish cr*pola to push your guilty-buttons, and it's working. if you can't find a counsellor that you like, try Al-Anon-- you didn't mention alkie issues, but i'd bet dollars to donuts that they are lurking beneath the surface somewhere. if not him, then immediate family. and Al-Anon is FREE. and ANONYMOUS. girlfriend-- go now. do not walk. RUN. k?
and then-- get out and do something for yourself. stop agorophobing around the house and get involved. with *some*thing. it's a perfect time to help the homeless, or something, or become a candy-striper or...anything. you are alone in your own head and that is not a good space to be in.
ok, now i'm done yelling at you
sorry for the blast. just-- i've heard it too many times in other places with other faces, and i will leave you with a gem from AA: nothing changes if nothing changes. here is another: insanity is doing the same thing over and over, and expecting different results.

think about it.
I am not even really sure how to respond to this right now. I think its way harsh and would have been best put into a PM.

My husband cannot get counseling in the location that he is at, I stated that in a previous post. He is not "home" at his location enough to get it and its over an hour away. We have discussed this numerous times already.

As for counseling for me. I went to one, she was a nutter. I spent two days after that calling counselors in a 20 mile radius, they were all booked, not taking people with insurance, etc. My current car is pretty much toast and I do not feel safe driving more than 20 miles for a counselor, even that is excessive.

As for my "agoraphobia", sitting there and basically reducing it to an "oh, get over it" and get out of the house is not helpful at all. I try to get out of the house, heck I have even gone to a knitting group twice which is something I would never have done in the past.

If it was something I could just flip a switch on and get over, I would have done it ages ago.

#835 of 840 Old 12-01-2008, 12:34 AM

Lots of and healing all around.
I've been away from the 'puter for several days, and lots has happened here.

Bella, I'm sure you are feeling hurt and sad right now, with all you are dealing with. The issues you are dealing with are big ones. Mercyn seems to be offering you some sound advice though. She's not attacking you, she's trying to help, the same as all of us. Nobody is judging you, or your dh. I am really coming to love this group and everyone in it. Even though it's a fairly open forum, we've got quite a close group. The problems we all face don't always have easy solutions. Just keep in mind that we're all here trying to help each other.

DoK- Golly, I hope your ds is doing ok. My oldest dd got her leg broken when she was 18 mo, when I took her to the park. ( I still feel guilty for taking her down the slide.)

Cari- Yup, we all do have our moments. Kudos to you for owning yours. Parenting is HARD! I hope things are better now.
#836 of 840 Old 12-01-2008, 12:59 AM

I had this whole long thing typed up twice and decided it was too much info.

My great grandfather whom I never met was an alcoholic. My grandmother told me I was exactly like him once. He drank all the family's money away. My Dad is a current alcoholic, just started recently and my Mom is a gambling addict.

I've been to al-anon before and it sucked. I really don't want to go through it again. I went to meetings and AA meetings with a friend of mine who was a recovering meth addict.

Anyway, I know what she is saying is full of good ideas and I am probably just being defensive. *sigh* Its just not that easy, its been over 10 years now that I have been working on changing, not much has happened, even with counseling.

#837 of 840 Old 12-01-2008, 04:08 AM

Don't give up. You have to just keep trying until you find what works. That cycle has to end sometime. Better sooner than later though.
#838 of 840 Old 12-01-2008, 06:03 AM

Ty for the support mamas. I've felt incredibly awful all day. Dh got home at 1 and I went to bed and bawled for ages before I fell asleep. I feel a little better at this point, but still like the crappest mother ever

Quote:
DH is not "home" enough for him to go to counseling and the last time I asked him about it he said the nearest counselors were an hour or more away at a different location. My Mom thinks he is b.s.-ing me and told me to ask him for pictures, which I thought was insensitive.
I don't buy that he can't get a professional to talk to over there. I've known lots of guys on deployments and they have always said that each installation has people trained (they may also be chaplains, but they can do general counseling in those situations as well) JUST to handle stressed out soldiers. The military doesn't want their guys losing the plot in a tight situation. Encourage him to find one.

Quote:
As for counseling for me. I went to one, she was a nutter. I spent two days after that calling counselors in a 20 mile radius, they were all booked, not taking people with insurance, etc. My current car is pretty much toast and I do not feel safe driving more than 20 miles for a counselor, even that is excessive.
Does the base your dh is stationed at have a medical center? They *should* have counseling available for spouses of deployed soldiers.. or at the very least a 'hearts apart' group for spouses to vent some of their stresses.
Quote:
As for my "agoraphobia", sitting there and basically reducing it to an "oh, get over it" and get out of the house is not helpful at all. I try to get out of the house, heck I have even gone to a knitting group twice which is something I would never have done in the past.
I'm a bit like that too.. the fact that you've joined up with a knitting group is great, getting out of the house helps give you a bit of normalcy that you do NOT get when you're sitting in a house where you fully know someone else should be with you

Quote:
I had this whole long thing typed up twice and decided it was too much info.

My great grandfather whom I never met was an alcoholic. My grandmother told me I was exactly like him once. He drank all the family's money away. My Dad is a current alcoholic, just started recently and my Mom is a gambling addict.
Being from a family of alcoholics/addicts is not an easy life, and it does colour the rest of your life. I know you said you've done al anon/counseling etc... but I really have to suggest that you try another group if it's at all possible. Maybe you just didn't click with whomever was running the first one, and yeah, you had a weirdo counselor that's for sure Finding your own way through the issues that come along with growing up in that environment is a messy prospect, good luck finding a nice grounded soul to help you make it easier hun.

#839 of 840 Old 12-01-2008, 09:41 AM

Morning all. I hope everyone had a good weekend. Things have been so busy here, but for some reason running around like a mad woman has helped me get a new attitude! I haven't felt this good in quite some time. It's as if a huge dark cloud has been lifted! I am so looking forward to being me again!

Have a great day if I don't get back here to chat..

#840 of 840 Old 12-01-2008, 09:44 AM

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page