Sign petition to include midwives and home birth services in health care reform! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-22-2009, 05:45 PM - Thread Starter
Hi all,

Please sign this petition- in the link below- in support of including Certified Professional Midwives and out-of-hospital maternity care in federal healthcare reform Today!

http://tinyurl.com/Support-CPMs-Petition

It is so very important for us to show members of Congress (who are drafting bills this week!) that there is widespread support for CPMs and OOH maternity care across our country.

If you are a midwife, please send to your clients since they will always be the biggest supporters.* Please post to other groups.* We want to raise the roof with 10,000 signatures.* Do your part and sign today and forward it on to others!*

Incorporating CPMs into federal health care reform is something that both Democrats AND Republicans have been able to get behind in Washington.* They understand it will not only save lots of money, but also improve the health of mothers and babies.*

Thank you!!!

Stephanie

Stephanie Beck Borden | Grassroots Organizer | TheBigPushForMidwives.org | 513.546.1015 | JOIN US on Facebook! | SIGN UP for PushAlerts

Envisioning a safer, less-costly model of maternity care in the United States.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-23-2009, 08:54 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
thanks, stephanie!

i had asked if i could post this info too, and just heard it has to be in this forum. unfortunately, it's not one i would normally visit or even realize is here, under natural family living.

i hope lots of mommas come and sign it!

p&h

me+him for 15 yrs, welcomed our little one march 25th, 2010.

Old 07-23-2009, 10:48 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm glad you posted this - I hope lots of people see it.

User Tag List