Sign petition to include midwives and home birth services in health care reform! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 07-22-2009, 04:45 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi all,

Please sign this petition- in the link below- in support of including Certified Professional Midwives and out-of-hospital maternity care in federal healthcare reform Today!

http://tinyurl.com/Support-CPMs-Petition

It is so very important for us to show members of Congress (who are drafting bills this week!) that there is widespread support for CPMs and OOH maternity care across our country.

If you are a midwife, please send to your clients since they will always be the biggest supporters.* Please post to other groups.* We want to raise the roof with 10,000 signatures.* Do your part and sign today and forward it on to others!*

Incorporating CPMs into federal health care reform is something that both Democrats AND Republicans have been able to get behind in Washington.* They understand it will not only save lots of money, but also improve the health of mothers and babies.*

Thank you!!!

Stephanie

Stephanie Beck Borden | Grassroots Organizer | TheBigPushForMidwives.org | 513.546.1015 | JOIN US on Facebook! | SIGN UP for PushAlerts

Envisioning a safer, less-costly model of maternity care in the United States.
#2 of 3 Old 07-23-2009, 07:54 AM

thanks, stephanie!

i had asked if i could post this info too, and just heard it has to be in this forum. unfortunately, it's not one i would normally visit or even realize is here, under natural family living.

i hope lots of mommas come and sign it!

p&h

me+him for 15 yrs, welcomed our little one march 25th, 2010.

#3 of 3 Old 07-23-2009, 09:48 PM

I'm glad you posted this - I hope lots of people see it.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page