Quoted: 0 Post(s)
http://content.usatoday.com/communit...-from-police/1

Not all those who wander are lost 
#2 of 5 Old 03-08-2010, 10:39 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

#3 of 5 Old 03-08-2010, 11:42 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
The first thing that popped into my head was "nipply". Seriously though, what's the difference between that and a mannequin? Well, besides that it's made of snow.
(No, this is not a set-up for a bad joke )

Desert Dyeworks Hey, we like color and silk!
Check out our 10% multiple items discount!
#4 of 5 Old 03-09-2010, 07:55 PM

I would like to know the officer's comments. I am having a hard time deciding which law they thought the family was breaking.

Quote:
Lewd conduct and indecent exposure are two different terms for the same criminal offense in New Jersey. The definition of a lewd act is the exposing of the genitals for the purpose of arousing or gratifying the sexual desire of the actor or of any other person. A person is guilty of lewd conduct-indecent exposure in New Jersey if he commits any of the following three actions.

1. Any flagrantly lewd and offensive act which he knows or reasonably expects is likely to be observed by other non-consenting persons who would be affronted or alarmed…(will result in a Disorderly Person's Offense)

2. Exposes his intimate parts for the purpose of arousing or gratifying the sexual desire of the actor or of any other person under circumstances where the actor knows or reasonably expects he is likely to be observed by a child who is less than 13 years of age where the actor is at least four years older than the child…(will result in a Fourth Degree Crime)

3. Exposes his intimate parts for the purpose of arousing or gratifying the sexual desire of the actor or of any other person under circumstances where the actor knows or reasonably expects he is likely to be observed by a person who because of mental disease or defect is unable to understand the sexual nature of the actor's conduct…(will result in a Fourth Degree Crime)
I don't think it is reasonable to assume that anyone would be affronted or alarmed by that. And, after all, people to NOT have the right to live free from offense.

#5 of 5 Old 03-10-2010, 12:02 PM

I don't think they did anything wrong. Must have a bunch of old prudes living in that neighborhood!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page