Carrying less & less stuff... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-11-2011, 08:15 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I am new to natural family living & I have just got to say to all of you involved with activism, I could not be more excited to have found Mothering.com!!!!!!!!  This is such a great resource for me, especially since I live in an area where natural family living & AP style parenting are extremely rare....

I remember when my first child  was born 2 1/2 years ago and my mom told me I'd become a cart horse... bottles, diapers, "infant carriers", strollers, etc, etc, etc etc..... And let me just say, I am so glad to be carrying less STUFF and more KIDS! thumb.gif Instead of carrying 2 bags filled with all that stuff, I have a little tote with a few just in case diapers for them - DD's food is my breast, DS' is whatever I'm eating, I wear DD & DS (if he wants) or he walks. My budget literally has not changed since DD was born. I felt like I needed all these products the media was shoving in my face when my DS was little but now I know all we need is each other!!! 

Thumbs up to all of you!

sleepytime.gifjog.gifSleepy, running, wife to superhero.gif DH 08/09 -  Mama to jog.gif DS 8/08 & love.gif DD 1/11

"Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare. " - Japanese Proverb

User Tag List