75 Injured and at least 3 dead at the Reno Air Races - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-16-2011, 09:52 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)

8:29 p.m. update: Renown Regional Medical Center reports it has 25 patients from the fatal Reno National Championship Air Races crash. Twelve are critical, 11 are fair and two are dead, one male and one female.

http://www.rgj.com/

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-16-2011, 10:26 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
There is a call out for blood if you are in the Reno/Tahoe area. They're looking for type O positive blood, all negative blood types and AB positive plasma donors. You can contact United Blood Services for more information. I believe they were extending donation times. DH offered to drive up there to donate, but we have a class first thing in the morning. brokenheart.gif My heart really goes out to everyone that was there.

Wife to DH, mama to bikenew.gif DD (7) ribboncesarean.gif, babyf.gif DS born 3/12 ribboncesarean.gif, and have had five early losses. angel1.gif
I have Stiff Person Syndrome and my other car is a candy apple red Rascal. Feel free to ask me about it. wheelchair.gif
Old 09-17-2011, 06:33 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I was so sad to read the news this morning. Seven people died on the tarmac, 2 at the hospital, and over 50 were transported to the hospital. Many more took private vehicles to be treated for minor injuries. They were still looking for blood donations this morning, but I'm not sure if they'd been able to get enough donations by now.

Wife to DH, mama to bikenew.gif DD (7) ribboncesarean.gif, babyf.gif DS born 3/12 ribboncesarean.gif, and have had five early losses. angel1.gif
I have Stiff Person Syndrome and my other car is a candy apple red Rascal. Feel free to ask me about it. wheelchair.gif

User Tag List