Heavy Extremely Low Frequency SubSonic Bass is Hurting Our Children - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 05-25-2014, 12:37 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

As a wise, aware, sensitive Mother who has a very special, beautiful, sensitive, little boy whose teething pain is magnified by all such toxic pollution mentioned, I can assure you that all special sensitive children are suffering greatly and their stressed parents are suffering right along with them.  During my 3rd trimester, I need to buy some groceries, and while I was in the store, a very inconsiderate selfish young jerk slowly cruised through the parking lot, blaring and putting out excessive overpowering extremely low frequency heavy bass that made the parking lot feel like one giant audio earthquake and pile driver ground pounder and it shook the pavement and rattled the windows and I could feel it in my chest and my head, back, and stomach and I had terrible chest pain and I couldn't breathe and all of this was happening at the same moment and my baby kicked me harder and harder to the point where I hobbled and bolted for the front door to get some much need fresh clean air to breathe and my dear sweet husband put me in our minivan and drove far away to escape the toxic assaults.  It was one of the worst days of my life, especially during my pregnancy and I sobbed and prayed that it would stop and leave me alone.  My dear sweet husband comforted me and held me and helped me calm and I drank some water and he gave me some peppermint and orange essential oils to breathe to feel better. 

This is cruel and abusive and all children need to be protected from these horrors.  I must reiterate that this is neither noise nor loud music.  This assault has nothing to do with either.  One of the reasons I know this is because I wear ear plugs to protect my ears from noise and when one of these drives by, the sound pressure is so overpowering, I can still feel it even with the ear plugs in my ears.  The extreme sound pressure that is emitted from the vehicle is so powerful and intense, it is akin to a 747 and no sane person can withstand that.  These are overpowering, unnecessary, and have no place in a vehicle.  They are reserved for recording studios in the entertainment industry and the technology does not belong anywhere else, especially when the person is driving and their 100% focus needs to be on driving and the surrounding traffic.  Pregnant Mothers need as much protection and tender loving care as possible for the health and well being of the mother and the child she is carrying.  She does not need to be assaulted by anything toxic that can interfere with her self-care and happiness while carrying her special joy inside her belly. 

I just shared the following post on Facebook:

Enhanced and In A Trance...this special post for all parents, especially those who are Blessed to have sensitive Indigo children...this is a horrible form of driving under the influence and I personally suffered greatly from such an assault during my 3rd trimester of pregnancy and I felt extremely ill and my baby kicked me so hard from the horrible agitation that I nearly passed out and fell!!! Please read and share with everyone...it may just save someone's life, including your own!!! <3 <3 <3

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Bristol-man-banned-driving-influence-drum-bass/story-18605524-detail/story.html

Please see the following websites to learn what you and your community can do to help stop the insidious heinous abuse. Thank you.

http://www.omnisonic.com/bbillings.html

http://caat.t15.org/

http://www.lowertheboom.org

Thank you for being fragrance-free! Wear organic or wear nothing!
http://bodyearthself.blogspot.com/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 07-01-2014, 11:35 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
I have to admit that when that happens with the very low pounding bass in car audio systems, it is really intolerable to me. I have to pull off the road, I cannot take it. One day I was stuck in this 4th of July traffic jam, and the truck behind me was slamming his bass on the stereo, and I couldn't get away from it. I was almost tempted to stop the car and confront him, but then I was able to get to a wider road where I could pull over. I'm glad to realize I'm not the only one who feels so strongly affected by this.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page