looking for specialist in reproductive anatomy - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2004, 07:49 PM - Thread Starter
hummingbear's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Rocky Mountains
Posts: 1,009
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I had some unusual tearing when I birthed my son 2 1/2 years ago. None of the doctors, OBs or NPs I have seen have really addressed my concerns with what happened (maybe because it was not a life threatening experience). I am beginning to think that the only health care practitioners who may answer my questions out there would be surgeons who do reconstructive surgery or sex change operations. It certainly has been a life altering experience and I'd like to have some answers as to what happened and if I need to be concerned about birthing again.

hummingbear is offline  
User Tag List

Thread Tools

Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off