POSITION PAPER on THE ROLE OF VACCINES IN SIDS - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 08-17-2004, 03:25 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
This is a 31 page paper. Not for the faint of heart. You need Adobe Reader to view it.

www.nccn.net/~wwithin/Sids.pdf

An Excerpt:

SUMMARY: This paper looks at medical articles which suggest that vaccines are damaging the immune system of some babies, and that the potentially immunosuppressive nature of vaccines could be contributing to the death, and ill-health of our babies — and therefore our children, and future generations.

The topic I was asked to speak on was the relationship between vaccines and SIDS. I want to make it scientifically clear here, and in the body of the position paper, that E. coli endotoxic effect can also kill an unvaccinated baby. The FINAL MECHANISM is the same, whereas in unvaccinated babies, environmental factors conspire to enable the endotoxin to overwhelm the liver, with vaccination, the liver is shut down by the vaccine resulting in a sudden increase of endotoxin in the blood stream. I cannot explain the abstract clearly in 15 minutes, because in order to understand the biochemical action of a vaccine on the baby, the reader must also understand the nature of the problem of E. coli as a complete picture. This paper is written for both lay and medical people, and details the medical literature describing SIDS in vaccinated babies in its proper broadest context.

There are no epidemiological studies published which can confirm or deny what has been scientifically demonstrated and published i.e. that SIDS babies have high levels of E. coli in the more absorptive portions of their gut,and bloodstream, and controls do not: or that vaccines cause liver injury leading to a failure to detoxify endotoxin from the gut or within the system. I believe that this is because the wrong questions have been asked. All the studies so far have been designed to prove current medical theories or assumptions, and perhaps the belief that the more complicated the findings the more legitimate the theory. In order to properly discuss the scientific basis of this position paper, new studies, with different questions need to be conducted.
#2 of 7 Old 08-20-2004, 10:43 PM - Thread Starter

So, did anyone tackle this?
#3 of 7 Old 08-20-2004, 11:33 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Thank you for sharing that, gilnikche.

It is very insightful and well researched.

I would also like to inform the readers of this forum that every SIDS case is investigated as a homocide!

So, when your apparently healthy baby dies and you take that baby to the hospital, that baby will be autopsied (taken apart) to look for ways that YOU may have killed your own baby.

Therefore, if you ever had a reason to hate medical professionals and policemen before, you have a new and excellent reason now, since you and your SO are murder suspects.

And if your baby died of SIDS from a vaccine reaction, you have an even greater reason to hate the doctor who assured you the vaccine was perfectly safe and that it was the correct thing to do for your dear baby. Now that doctor is looking at you as a murderer when he is probably the instigator!

Is it any wonder that the high point for SIDS incidence is two - four months - the time when the first two vaccines are given?

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie, deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive and unrealistic."
#4 of 7 Old 08-21-2004, 03:20 AM

I started and will prob. finish a little later, <had to come in to work at 0500, eyes closing on me! You are right, not for the faint of heart! Looks good so far though, I might actually become pretty well educated about all this stuff if I keep at it, thanks to people like you!
#5 of 7 Old 08-21-2004, 09:16 AM

Thanks for posting the link. I have actually read it before, though it certainly won't hurt me to read it again.
#6 of 7 Old 08-22-2004, 12:34 AM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
*sigh*

I sure miss Hilary - !

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie, deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive and unrealistic."
#7 of 7 Old 08-22-2004, 03:11 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
make sure this posting never gets pruned!

Check out New Moon on my Astrology Site

http://tracyastrosalon.blogspot.com/

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page