World of Warcraft Mamas! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 18 Old 12-29-2009, 05:09 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Come on! I can't be the only one who likes to raid while my daughter sleeps!

Superherolactivist.gif and mother to Peanut (03/20/09) and Twig (01/20/2012). Fighting for the rights of mothers out there who winner.jpg selectivevax.gif fly-by-nursing2.giffemalesling.GIFfamilybed1.gifhomebirth.jpg and much more! mdcblog5.gif 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 18 Old 12-29-2009, 05:58 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ah, WoW. I miss raiding sometimes, but I don't think I'll be going back. I did play quite seriously for a couple of years; I had the fortune to experience guild leadership, camaraderie (and some friendships that have endured in real life), cutting-edge raiding, theorycrafting, and farming. So I hear where you're coming from, but you aren't likely to find me in-game again anytime soon.

What server/faction/class do you play? (My main was a Night Elf rogue on Dark Iron--I know, how cliche--but I played a druid pretty extensively too, and had a high level hunter that I never actually raided with.)

Stay-at-home mama married to my best friend of 10+ years. lovestory.gif  Aspiring midwife loving parenting our beautiful babyf.gif Julian, born 5/24/09. Expecting a second bean in late July 2012!joy.gif
  h20homebirth.giffemalesling.GIF  intactlact.gif  namaste.gif

#3 of 18 Old 01-01-2010, 11:03 PM

I play! Well, then I had child numero dos, so maybe I should say I *used* to play...

*sigh* I'm not entirely ready to give it up, but raiding is definitely out for the forseeable future. Cluster feeding and Naxx do not mix...
#4 of 18 Old 01-03-2010, 12:28 AM

I've moved this to Books, Music, and other Media.

earth.gif trottin', pole dancing, Norway and Sweden lovin' , hippie.gif,WOHM Kiddos born waterbirth.jpg 12/11/06 and 08/09/08 
belly.gif with #3 puke.gif EDD:01/2013 yikes2.gif So in love loveeyes.gif with my sweet Swede 2twins.gif and my bonus-son 10/25/98 carrot.gif

#5 of 18 Old 01-01-2011, 12:18 PM - Thread Starter

Bumping my incredibly old thread! Who else plays WoW?

Superherolactivist.gif and mother to Peanut (03/20/09) and Twig (01/20/2012). Fighting for the rights of mothers out there who winner.jpg selectivevax.gif fly-by-nursing2.giffemalesling.GIFfamilybed1.gifhomebirth.jpg and much more! mdcblog5.gif 

#6 of 18 Old 01-02-2011, 01:02 AM

wave.gif There used to be a big WoW Tribe thread around here, although I don't know how many people that posted to it still play anymore.  I still do, just not as much as I was.  Mostly I've been leveling alts for DS.  He loves Warcraft, and he loves to "help" me play.  In fact, I gave my mom my password so she could let him play when I'm at work.  Kind of funny to log back in when I get home and find all the random places my toons wind up, and the strange things he has decided to buy.  Thankfully he hasn't sold any of my stuff- knock on wood.

How are you liking Cata?

Bookworm read.gif , computer geek geek.gif , and single mom wild.gif to DS blahblah.gifbouncy.gif (11/06)
#7 of 18 Old 01-02-2011, 11:42 AM - Thread Starter

I'm enjoying playing my Goblin quite a bit. I do have a level 80 lock, but I was getting pretty disinterested in playing her so I'm mainly leveling my pally which is now 72. I can't wait until Peanut gets old enough to play! 

#8 of 18 Old 01-06-2011, 07:44 PM

I really enjoyed the events leading up to Cataclysm, but so far am just "meh" about the expansion itself. I like the goblins way more than the worgen, which is reverse from what I expected, but mostly still find myself playing the vanilla WoW races.  DS has a blast with the goblin starting area- he loves driving the car around and running over people.lol.gif

The only bad thing about letting DS play when I'm not there is that my mom doesn't know much about the game, so I come home to find the strangest things- random alts joining guilds, my level 80 dead in Ragefire Chasm with 20 gold in weapon and armor damage.  I really never know what to expect anymore, although I am glad he enjoys the game as much as I do.  I did have to block all trade and guild invites on all of my toons, though- just for my own sanity.

Bookworm read.gif , computer geek geek.gif , and single mom wild.gif to DS blahblah.gifbouncy.gif (11/06)
#9 of 18 Old 01-06-2011, 07:59 PM

I don't play, but my almost 15 yo (he adds he's quite awesome!) plays. He has a Blood Elf Hunter Level 31 (newer one) and a Draenei Hunter Level 61 (main) on Bleeding Hollow.

~Mama to my boys~ to a teen, a tween & a toddler and surro-mama to twins and their sister

Livin' in the sticks with my chicks chicken3.gif and lovin' it!

2014:  4/52 projects  0/2014 things 0/52 books

#10 of 18 Old 01-07-2011, 03:29 PM - Thread Starter

That's so funny mama2landon! I can't wait until Peanut is old enough to really get playing. I logged Peanut onto my account the other day and we watched my druid change into different forms and she really enjoyed it. 

CrunchyClark, tell your son he's extra cool for being on Horde. :-P

#11 of 18 Old 01-07-2011, 03:42 PM

LOL! I told him....and he got a BIG smile from that :D  (He had actually told me to put that he was Horde as an after thought but then he said...oh well...nevermind....they'll know that...LOL)

~Mama to my boys~ to a teen, a tween & a toddler and surro-mama to twins and their sister

Livin' in the sticks with my chicks chicken3.gif and lovin' it!

2014:  4/52 projects  0/2014 things 0/52 books

#12 of 18 Old 01-07-2011, 04:24 PM

We let the old WoW threads lapse but there are a lot of us on here that play. There is a guild on Runetotem that started out as an MDC guild. There are still 4-5  of us from MDC that play there plus spouses and all the other people we've met and added over the past few years.  Our guild is called MsAdventureCo.

I have two 81's myself; a resto/boomkin druid ( I just got cata a few days ago) and a frost mage. I have a handful of other low lvl toons including a 32 worgen priest I'm having fun lvling. 

:
#13 of 18 Old 01-07-2011, 07:24 PM - Thread Starter

Oh neat! Maybe I'll make a char on that server. 

#14 of 18 Old 01-07-2011, 10:05 PM

If you do msg me on Eladra or Cirse; you can  also msg Liltot or Esypher.

:
#15 of 18 Old 01-07-2011, 10:20 PM

This is my current main -

Server: Norgannon

Toon Name: Ametrine

Faction: Horde

Alt

Server: Dark Iron

Toon Name: Celestite

Faction: Alliance

#16 of 18 Old 01-09-2011, 08:31 PM

Ironically enough (since I posted), DH and I have started playing super casually again. Maybe I'll look some of you mamas up if I get some free time! We're enjoying rocking Horde for the first time on Dentarg, which is a pretty dead server, but I may start playing more on Dark Iron again too. Haven't actually seen any of the new content yet (well, very little), but I am enjoying playing again.

Stay-at-home mama married to my best friend of 10+ years. lovestory.gif  Aspiring midwife loving parenting our beautiful babyf.gif Julian, born 5/24/09. Expecting a second bean in late July 2012!joy.gif
  h20homebirth.giffemalesling.GIF  intactlact.gif  namaste.gif

#17 of 18 Old 02-08-2011, 11:15 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)

I still play, casually as always.  I have an 85 blood elf paladin and 85 tauren druid, both on Nordrassil.  I still have my namesake toon on Proudmoore, but she's only level 80.

#18 of 18 Old 02-09-2011, 07:25 AM

I'm only playing casually too. I basically log in to play Tol Barad and do their quests on my priest and that is it. I haven't gotten any of my other 80s to 85. At this point I feel like they have completely broken battlegrounds, I have no interest in raiding anymore and I'm not happy with the crafting professions this time. The new zone changes are great though.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page