desperate to find Mothering Magazine May/June 1999 issue - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-22-2011, 02:46 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi!  My friend Gerri and I are desperate to find an issue of Mothering Magazine that isn't available in the back issues anymore.  Its the May/June 1999 issue.  It has a blue cover and has two article titles on the front "The Natural Nursery" and "The Facts and Joys of Homebirth".  Its the only issue that we are missing from our collection that we use in our natural healing shop.  Our clients love reading the articles in Mothering Magazine (along with Yoga Journal magazine) and we have even copied articles off for them (especially the natural health articles).

I am willing to pay $20.00 for a print copy of this magazine, including shipping costs.  We both are just desperate to find this magazine to have in our shop. We have looked on Ebay, Amazon.com, CraigsList, and even at thrift stores without any luck.  If anyone can help us out, it would make our day (along with our clients).  Thanks!

Jessie

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-01-2011, 04:39 PM - Thread Starter

No one has this issue?! confused.gif Its really important that I find it for our natural healing shop.  joy.gif

Jessie

Old 03-01-2011, 04:48 PM

I just bought a huge box of old Mothering magazines from a church thrift store. Let me go dig through and see if that issue is in there. 

"Our truest opinions are not the ones we have never changed, but those to which we have most often returned."-Diderot
Old 03-01-2011, 07:18 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqNS View Post

I just bought a huge box of old Mothering magazines from a church thrift store. Let me go dig through and see if that issue is in there. 

Oh, you are an angel!!!  If you happen to find the March/April 2004 issue (it has a red cover and says "Say no to a cesarean!" in big letters), this is another one we are missing, after I looked through all of ours this afternoon.  Thanks!

Jessie

Old 03-02-2011, 11:10 AM

Turns out I don't have either of those issues. So sorry :(

"Our truest opinions are not the ones we have never changed, but those to which we have most often returned."-Diderot
Old 03-10-2011, 12:22 AM - Thread Starter

UPDATE:

Thank you so much "krazymamatoo" for helping Gerri and I with the back issues of Mothering Magazine we are needing.  Our natural healing shop is greatful and blessed to use them.  You are #1!  Thanks again!

Jessie

User Tag List