Herbal Healing for Children - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-23-2011, 11:35 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I just finished this book and I love it. I am going to use it everyday, for everything.

I just used it for poison ivy remedies.

The author- Demetria Clark, I studied doula training with her (disclaimer) really talks about things that ring true to me. How to care and be with my children following my beliefs. She talks openly about her experiences.

http://www.amazon.com/Herbal-Healing-Children-Demetria-Clark/dp/1570672148/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1303579431&sr=8-1

I would love to hear about what others think.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-25-2011, 04:22 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Thanks for liking the book. You have always been so supportive of my work. I appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by earth2birth View Post

I just finished this book and I love it. I am going to use it everyday, for everything.

I just used it for poison ivy remedies.

The author- Demetria Clark, I studied doula training with her (disclaimer) really talks about things that ring true to me. How to care and be with my children following my beliefs. She talks openly about her experiences.

http://www.amazon.com/Herbal-Healing-Children-Demetria-Clark/dp/1570672148/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1303579431&sr=8-1

I would love to hear about what others think.

Heart of Herbs Herbal and Aromatherapy School and Birth Arts International, educational solutions that work for you! Check out my new book

User Tag List