Reveal! Sexy (or not) book characters you'd sleep with. - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#61 of 65 Old 01-10-2012, 02:13 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by laohaire View Post

Michael Curry from The Witching Hour. I am glad they never made a movie of it because any actor would just fall short of my picture of him. Mmmm.

This was my immediate thought upon noticing this thread.  :swoon:

I read this book in the 7th grade when I used to ditch school and hide in the adult fiction section of the public library (highly inappropriate!)

I go back to it every now and again.  All of the Mayfair chronicles are awesome, I love getting wrapped up in their family craziness (and escaping mine.)  This probably makes me pure evil, but I kind of wish Anne Rice hadn't found religion again and stopped writing for these characters eyesroll.gif

knit.gifmama to  thumbsuck.gif (09/11)

#62 of 65 Old 01-15-2012, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by branditopolis View Post

This probably makes me pure evil, but I kind of wish Anne Rice hadn't found religion again and stopped writing for these characters eyesroll.gif

lol.gif

treehugger.gif *CPST*  mama to my three year old DS1 broc1.gif1.31.09 and wedded to angel 8.07  hola.gif

DS 2  waterbirth.jpg 8/18/12!!

#63 of 65 Old 02-12-2012, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm Bride View Post

The only one I can think of is Miles Vorkosigan, from Lois McMaster-Bujold's "The Vorkosigan Saga". It's possible that this means there's something wrong with me...and I probably couldn't stand him in real life, but I could be wrong.

I don't get the Snape/Alan Rickman thing. He does absolutely nothing for me.

Glad I'm not the only one who finds Miles attractive!  Vulnerable bad-ass, what's not to love?

Postpartum doula & certified breastfeeding educator, mama to an amazing girl (11/05) and a wee little boy (3/13).

#64 of 65 Old 02-13-2012, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spughy View Post

Glad I'm not the only one who finds Miles attractive!  Vulnerable bad-ass, what's not to love?

Yay! It's not just me. I suspect, in real life, I'd be like Dr. Durona, and want to kick him out pretty quickly. The vulnerable bad-ass is attractive. The sense of humour is very attractive. I suspect the motor-mouth (which would compete with mine blush.gif) and hyperactivity would wear me down pretty quickly, though.

But, yeah - he's probably my favourite protagonist ever, in any book or series I've ever read (which includes several thousand books). He's so unusual, and so cool. She seems to be done with his story, and I'm kind of bummed there are no new ones to read...but glad she ended it on a high note. He got kicked around a lot.

Lisa, lucky mama of Kelly (3/93) ribboncesarean.gif, Emma (5/03) ribboncesarean.gif, Evan (7/05) ribboncesarean.gif, & Jenna (6/09) ribboncesarean.gif
Loving my amazing dh, James & forever missing ribbonpb.gif Aaron Ambrose ribboncesarean.gif (11/07) ribbonpb.gif

#65 of 65 Old 02-13-2012, 01:19 PM

in my younger days lol: Julian from the Forbidden Game Series by L.J. Smith

Draco from Harry Potter (did not love the movie version)

Recent: Kaoren Ruuel from the Touchstone Series by Andrea K Host

familybed2.gifSAHM, military wife, momma to DSD 2004lady.gif, 2007angel1.gif, DS 2008jog.gif,  DD 2011 jog.gif

lactivist.gifintactivist.gifh20homebirth.gifcd.giffly-by-nursing2.gifphotosmile2.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page