Jambands AND Fest Tribe - Page 27 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-07-2010, 09:14 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Niiiiiice. I'd love to hear Ripple. And that second set is awesome!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-16-2011, 01:24 PM

anyone know how long to expect for getting tickets from GDTS mail order? -I sent in my FUrthur mail order a month ago, just before the deadline... and still nothing. Oh well, I guess I shouldn't worry because although I have not yet gotten tickets, I also have not yet gotten a rejection and my money order returned! So I guess they just haven't sent them out yet. I just can't help being on pins and needles!! So excited!

Old 02-16-2011, 02:02 PM

We got tickets for Boston last week and our MOs returned for Radio City yesterday or the day before. Your stuff is on its way too! I hope it's tickets!

Now I just need to figure out how to actually go to the Boston show--we live over 4 hours away and haven't figured out what to do with dd that night if we both go.

Old 02-16-2011, 03:46 PM

Hey mamas~just wanted to say hey! and that im feeling stoked to find a place on the MDC where I know I will feel right at home! On the west coast in Ca, where we seriously lack festivals and outdoor shows in the summer, but will love to be hearin about Furthur as they start their Spring tour~the New Year shows were so beautiful!

I am also workin on a little babe, due in mid-july so I will be local for the summer fun.

Also keep me clued in to some west coast fests and shows if you are out here~You're all's east coast festival goodness has got to make up for the brrrrr, no?

Old 02-17-2011, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecoteat View Post

We got tickets for Boston last week and our MOs returned for Radio City yesterday or the day before. Your stuff is on its way too! I hope it's tickets!

Now I just need to figure out how to actually go to the Boston show--we live over 4 hours away and haven't figured out what to do with dd that night if we both go.

Thank you, Eco!! Bummer you got shut out of Radio City. And good luck with a solution for Boston!

Old 02-22-2011, 06:23 PM

We managed to get Radio City through the online presale anyway! We do the scoop-up-as-many-tickets-as-possible approach and figure having too many is way better than not enough. Actually only DH will be going to the NYC shows, but I think we have Boston figured out for both of us. :)

Right now I am LOVING the new Radiohead and obsessing over the possibility of a tour this summer. O. M. G. I would be so happy.

And eastcoasters, did you see Phish tour dates? http://phish.com/#/tours/summer-2011-tour I hate it when bands call it summer tour when I'm still in school teaching. It's not summer for me yet! So I don't think I'll be able to make any of those. The closest one is 5 hours away anyway. I've seen them 3 times in the last year, so I'm cool with that. But I'll travel for Radiohead!

User Tag List