WoW Tribe 2008!!! - Page 25 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#721 of 1669 Old 07-22-2008, 07:23 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
LOL No worries!

MAC's GB works like this-

You can withdraw that you need from the first 3 tabs as you need. The 4th tab you have to ask an officer for an item. Please only take things you need. Add to the bank as you can.

You can deposit money in the bank at this time, but we aren't doing any withdrawls as we are saving for a 5th bank tab. You don't have to add to the fund, but every bit helps. We will not ban you or remove you from bank access if you don't ever put any money in.

The only way you will lose bank access is if you take things and then ah them, ninja the bank, ninja in raids or instances or take things that we all know your toon cannot use. (we are not here to outfit your toons in other guilds hehe)

We prefer not to have common drops such as food items put in the bank - unless they are for cooking. Feel free to add recipes for cooking or ingredients as those are nice to have in there.

If you look at the various tabs, you can see that we try to keep it semi organized. If you can deposit items where they go, it's a huge help! Any item lvl 40 or above should go on the 4th tab.

Now, get your toons lvl'd! You have 1 week to hit 70 or we will block your bank access and kick you from the guild. If you are a nursing mom, you'll be sitting a lot so you have 4 days, rather than 7. (KIDDING!!!!!)

:
#722 of 1669 Old 07-23-2008, 09:47 AM

I really need to get around to rolling an Alt on Runetotem... I've been so busy I've had no WoW yet this week. lol

ribbonpurple.gif  Proud Single Mama, Birth & Postpartum Doula

Student, Aspiring CNM 
treehugger.gif  DD ~ 1/7/09   shamrocksmile.gif  DS ~ 9/22/10

#723 of 1669 Old 07-23-2008, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSMa View Post
I really need to get around to rolling an Alt on Runetotem... I've been so busy I've had no WoW yet this week. lol
Yes you do!

Come join us!

:
#724 of 1669 Old 07-25-2008, 08:25 AM

Neima - Dranei Warrior on Runetotem... made it up to level 7 before bedtime. lol

I'll check out the server and see how AH prices are... I may end up moving my main over, as I don't wish to stay on Zangarmarsh, as it was the server my ex picked out.

Student, Aspiring CNM 

#725 of 1669 Old 07-25-2008, 08:41 AM

So, the babe spilled coffee into my computer and toasted my video card. Completely and totally my fault. It was cold coffee and I laid the mug on top of my computer tower just for a minute to pick something up before bring the mug into the kitchen - just enough time for him to want to play with it.

Anyway the computer is self built (well DH built) and really only needs the video card for gaming. So it is working fine now that I took out the old video card. But unless I replace it my WoW'ing days are basically over. Even playing with various video options, I am not able to get above a 10 fps - usually around 5 fps.

So anyone have any advice on a new good CHEAP video card?
#726 of 1669 Old 07-25-2008, 10:17 AM

newegg.com always has awesome deals on all sorts of computer hardware. My ex was into building computers and most of my old computer parts came from there. I think the last one I had was about $40, a Radeon I do beleive.

Student, Aspiring CNM 

#727 of 1669 Old 07-25-2008, 01:33 PM

That sucks on the coffee. No recommendations since video cards are dependant on the system you have.

Got my priest to 60 ran Ramps 2x and got the staff that drops. Which was shocking since we literally farmed it when BC came out trying to get it for our guild casters and it never dropped

I need to run BF though and get some real pants, those quest reward panties you get in HFP are ugh, especially with a tunic. I guess Bliz didn't want casters to be without the black mageweave leggings look when we hit BC
#728 of 1669 Old 07-25-2008, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arduinna View Post
That sucks on the coffee. No recommendations since video cards are dependant on the system you have.

Got my priest to 60 ran Ramps 2x and got the staff that drops. Which was shocking since we literally farmed it when BC came out trying to get it for our guild casters and it never dropped

I need to run BF though and get some real pants, those quest reward panties you get in HFP are ugh, especially with a tunic. I guess Bliz didn't want casters to be without the black mageweave leggings look when we hit BC
wooohooo i finally hit 63 on my priest last night running bf for the 5th time...AND my bloody surgeons mitts FINALLY dropped too! Now I need to hit 64 so I can use the boots that dropped in Mana Tombs for her LOL
#729 of 1669 Old 07-26-2008, 02:33 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
I keep meaning to log onto MsAdventureCo, but my daughter wants me to play with her.
#730 of 1669 Old 07-26-2008, 09:15 PM

Any WoW moms from the seattle area besides me? My aunt sent me an email saying microsoft was lookign for female wow players to do a 2 hr study/survey type thing. I called and was accepted in exchange for the 2 hrs you get to choose from a products list including vista premium, their webdesign software (msrp 699.99), and a bunch of various other things. Just lmk and I can pass along the guys phone number!
#731 of 1669 Old 07-26-2008, 09:48 PM

wow do you have to be in Seattle to do it? that sounds like fun!
#732 of 1669 Old 07-26-2008, 10:21 PM

Hey guys, this thread is so HUGE! Is it to late to join in? My main is Sareatha, level 63, Night Elf Druid, Doomhammer. Main alt is Laenasta, level 23, Draenei Hunter, Doomhammer. I have several other low level alts too but I jjust can't get into them.
#733 of 1669 Old 07-26-2008, 10:33 PM - Thread Starter

Hey Amy! Never too late to join. I need to get my butt in gear & update the lists soon anyway.

I haven't been playing for the last almost 2 weeks (sorry Runetotem guildies!!!). Just haven't felt like it. Not sure if it's exhaustion or just I got bored. Hopefully I'll get back soon. I had so much fun doing our guild run of SL.

mom to all boys B: 08/01ribboncesarean.gif,  C: 07/05 uc.jpg, N: 03/09 uc.jpg, M: 01/12 uc.jpg and far too many lost onesintactlact.gifsaynovax.gif

#734 of 1669 Old 07-27-2008, 01:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingSleep View Post
Any WoW moms from the seattle area besides me? My aunt sent me an email saying microsoft was lookign for female wow players to do a 2 hr study/survey type thing. I called and was accepted in exchange for the 2 hrs you get to choose from a products list including vista premium, their webdesign software (msrp 699.99), and a bunch of various other things. Just lmk and I can pass along the guys phone number!
I'm in Bremerton! Do you have to go anywhere or is it all over the phone?

Kristina in Kitsap County, WA
Doula, Student Midwife, Mama, Wife & More
http://redspiral.blogspot.com
#735 of 1669 Old 07-27-2008, 01:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynamicdoula View Post
I'm in Bremerton! Do you have to go anywhere or is it all over the phone?
You have to go to the Microsoft Redmond campus for the full 2hr interview
#736 of 1669 Old 07-27-2008, 01:47 AM

Quote:
You have to go to the Microsoft Redmond campus for the full 2hr interview
Bah. I have a Mac, how badly do I need new microsoft products?

Kristina in Kitsap County, WA
Doula, Student Midwife, Mama, Wife & More
http://redspiral.blogspot.com
#737 of 1669 Old 07-28-2008, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amydidit View Post
Hey guys, this thread is so HUGE! Is it to late to join in? My main is Sareatha, level 63, Night Elf Druid, Doomhammer. Main alt is Laenasta, level 23, Draenei Hunter, Doomhammer. I have several other low level alts too but I jjust can't get into them.
Welcome Amy.

Don't I know you from the frugal area of mothering?

Katreena

Katreena, peace.gif 39 year old Alaskan treehugger.gif Mama to 1 hearts.gif and 1 lady.gif gd.gif

#738 of 1669 Old 07-29-2008, 04:50 AM

I feel so lucky! :
So, my ex-GM from my alliance guild came over to my dh's horde guild (another server) He's having a lot of fun with our guild and asked me to jump on my Nelf hunter for a Kara run(crappy geared hunter go to Kara? You betcha!) Ended up with 2 epics :
Today, someone I had partied up with a couple weeks ago asked me to come to Kara on my mage! We ended up doing the whole thing(5 hours, oy very!) and I got 3 epics and 20 badges out of it. Crazy! Now all I need to do is get some enchants, enchance and I'm g2g

waiting on the power of the three wolf moon. 
#739 of 1669 Old 07-29-2008, 10:39 AM

Sounds like you guys really have MAC up and running! Yay! I'll have to log into my toon over there to say hi sometime.

I got to go to Kara last night, only my second time ever. Can I just say, Prince is EVIL? Especially for a rogue. No gear dropped for me, but got some more badges, so I'm happy.
#740 of 1669 Old 07-29-2008, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Purity♥Lake~ View Post
Welcome Amy.

Don't I know you from the frugal area of mothering?

Katreena
I believe you do.
#741 of 1669 Old 07-29-2008, 03:09 PM

Anyone here play on Moonguard? I just made a toon there today since all my other realms were down and it seems pretty nice! Grammar in general chat... I 'bout died!
#742 of 1669 Old 07-31-2008, 02:30 AM

Just did my first raid in Black Temple... wow, those are intense fights! lol.

Mom to Joscelyne 14, Andrew 12, and Mackenzie 10 and wife to Nate.
#743 of 1669 Old 07-31-2008, 02:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristine233 View Post
Just did my first raid in Black Temple... wow, those are intense fights! lol.
I'm so jealous!! I wanna do bt so bad!!
#744 of 1669 Old 07-31-2008, 12:42 PM

Quote:
I'm so jealous!! I wanna do bt so bad!!
Right now there are only a handful of active guilds that are able to do it since we're a low pop server. I had to apply to one of the top guilds to get the chance to do it, and I got in. : Thankfully I've already done ZA and SSC so I had some decent gear so they didn't turn up their nose at me right away when I applied, lol. It also helps that healers are in short supply here. They were very patient with explaining the fights to me, I only wiped the raid once and they just laughed about it.

None of the gear was all that though, but I did pick up a LW pattern.

#745 of 1669 Old 07-31-2008, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Anyone here play on Moonguard? I just made a toon there today since all my other realms were down and it seems pretty nice! Grammar in general chat... I 'bout died!
No... but you should see our trade chat.... its awful!! Trade chat is seldom used for trade, its mostly used to see how many items you can twist into inappropriate phrases.

#746 of 1669 Old 07-31-2008, 12:56 PM

Through Zan I got to do a partial Kara run a few weeks back. Except for a trinket and my robe which were blue I was all in green but they still let me in to play healer. It was fun and I did pretty good plus I got really lucky and came out with two epics; a head piece and some boots.

I really want to up my gear more. We did a SL run and it was really fun like all guild runs are but the second to last boss killed us repeatedly. I could not keep myself alive and out of harms way. One of these nights we are going to do a Botanica run so I can do my master of potions quest. I hope we have better luck with it.

:
#747 of 1669 Old 07-31-2008, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristine233 View Post
No... but you should see our trade chat.... its awful!! Trade chat is seldom used for trade, its mostly used to see how many items you can twist into inappropriate phrases.
Ugh our trade on Farstriders is horrible too, and general is even worse sometimes.
#748 of 1669 Old 07-31-2008, 01:42 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by myjulybabes View Post
I got to go to Kara last night, only my second time ever. Can I just say, Prince is EVIL? Especially for a rogue. No gear dropped for me, but got some more badges, so I'm happy.
I always lose the rolls when the gear token drops for me. I was so mad the other day, although the guy who won was someone I really like who deserved it, it was just he was there on an alt so I didn't see that coming. I did congratulate him...but I felt bad afterwards for being such a sore loser. He got a great upgrade. The funny thing is I have 2 good pieces for him on my holy pally, that I got because there were no resto shamans on my runs. When we've done chess, healing leather or hunter weapons drop. We couldn't down the big dragon. Apparently something good for me has dropped twice when I wasn't there, and the one thing just got d/e'd.

We did Zul'Aman and downed the bear guy, but not in time to stop the execution.
#749 of 1669 Old 07-31-2008, 02:30 PM

I wish I could get into ZA or anything really. On Farstriders if you aren't in one of maybe 3 guilds you're not going to get to do anything. Ive been lucky once or twice to get into kara but that's it.
#750 of 1669 Old 07-31-2008, 04:44 PM

We're on a PVP server, if anyone is thinking of transferring in the future or wants to play Horde and roll a new character, Dh is working with our old guild (he returned to them to help out when I upgraded guilds) to get them ready to do regular Kara runs 1-2 times a week and progress them along into end game content. On our server there are no good PUG raids, which sucks! So guilds really stick together to do thier own runs.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page