WoW Tribe 2008!!! - Page 5 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#121 of 1669 Old 02-29-2008, 01:05 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I have a level 43 warrior, and I loved her, actually. She was my favorite character to play for awhile. I got her up to 40 and stopped playing because of beta testing then BC release. Once I got my pally up to 40, I decided to alternate leveling the paladin and the warrior. I ended up dying once or twice because I couldn't keep the person from running away, just slow them down. And with the pally I was killing slower, but doing the thing that renewed health or mana upon hitting, so I would finish ready to go to the next mob. So I ended up just playing my paladin. Poor Derowen!
#122 of 1669 Old 02-29-2008, 04:12 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Derowen is still in her 40's?

Anyone on PTR? It's been going crazy with all the bugs and changes. We are trying to organize enough people on at the same time from our guild to test the fire festival boss in SP.
#123 of 1669 Old 02-29-2008, 08:44 AM - Thread Starter

I copied one of my 70's over to the PTR, but I haven't done anything with her there, really. It was totally manic. Seems somewhat pointless without a guild, too. No one is interested in letting averagely geared (blues & purples, no tier stufff) people go with them to the new instances.

mom to all boys B: 08/01ribboncesarean.gif,  C: 07/05 uc.jpg, N: 03/09 uc.jpg, M: 01/12 uc.jpg and far too many lost onesintactlact.gifsaynovax.gif

#124 of 1669 Old 02-29-2008, 05:24 PM

DH has a lvl 63 warrior. We would play together with his warrior and my priest. It worked really well until I couldn't play very much because of the new baby. So he switched to a mage, which he absolutely loves. I must admit I don't like soloing with my priest, I have her speced for healing, I think if she was shadow it would be ok to solo with her. But I don't really want to change her specs as I'm the only decent priest in our small guild. And once I hit 70 will be in even higher demand. But at my pace it will be another year before I get there. Ok not quite but it does feel like I never get to play anymore. I really dislike the colic!!

Pam, momma to Sofie Avye Seth
#125 of 1669 Old 02-29-2008, 05:42 PM

You can always have your dh log in with his warrior and log your priest in on the other computer and put her on follow and have him kill all the stuff for you. You won't even have to be there.
#126 of 1669 Old 03-01-2008, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arduinna View Post
You can always have your dh log in with his warrior and log your priest in on the other computer and put her on follow and have him kill all the stuff for you. You won't even have to be there.
I second that. lol I am guilty of this "cheating" method and in repayment I have also taken my toon around with DH's on follow.
#127 of 1669 Old 03-02-2008, 10:34 AM

Hi everyone. I'm relatively new to the forums and new to this thread, but I've been playing WoW forever. LOL

Nice to know there are like minded women who like to play!

I usually play on Madoran where I have a 70 Hunter - Spiritx, plus many alts. I also have characters on Argent Dawn.

I may have to make a character on Runetotem just so I can join the fun though!

Nice to "meet" you all.

-Spirit
#128 of 1669 Old 03-03-2008, 01:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devaskyla View Post

~Purity♥Lake~

PurityLake 24Human Warrior (A) - Runetotem
PurityLaike 26 Human Warlock (A) - Illidan
Chandika 37 Night Elf Druid (A) - Illidan
Dakodah 30 Draenei Shaman (A) Illidan
Beatrycze 20 Dwarf Hunter (A) Illidan
Azusena 16 Gnome Mage (A) - Illidan

Here's an update:
PurityLaike is 34
Chandika is now level 44 [WOOHOOO my first mount EVER!],
Dakodah is 32
Beatrycze is 32
Azusena is 16.

Edited to Add:

I've created a new character on Runetotem, a draenei male hunter by the name of Napayshni (Sioux name meaning brave and courageous) and he's already level 18.

Katreena, peace.gif 39 year old Alaskan treehugger.gif Mama to 1 hearts.gif and 1 lady.gif gd.gif

#129 of 1669 Old 03-03-2008, 04:03 AM

Quote:
Derowen is still in her 40's?
Yeah, she is 43.
#130 of 1669 Old 03-04-2008, 01:02 PM

ok - DH got me an account and i started playing last night.

I'm on the Llane server, and i have a lvl 7 druid nightelf named Eabha

~Kris mama to Alexis (15), Elizabeth (10), Andrew (7), and 1 angel
#131 of 1669 Old 03-05-2008, 01:46 PM

Welp, I finally started playing again a couple of weeks ago. Got my own laptop so DH and I don't have to share a computer. YAY!

Here's me:

Shakakahn - Level 16 Hunter - Orc - Nordrassil
Ginevra - Level 13 Mage - Bloodelf - Nordrassil

I'm lucky my DH is a lvl 70 pally, even though I don't get much time to play I'm leveling quickly since he can run me through instances. Can't wait to hit 70 so I can join his arena team. I want some Season 2 armor so bad it hurts!
#132 of 1669 Old 03-07-2008, 09:00 AM

I started over, because I had issues with my last account and no cd-key to actually call and fix them because I lost them while moving. So dh and I have had to start over and I lost my level 70 Paladin and 52 mage!:

Now we are on Stonemaul EU

Isolda, human mage, 47

loveeyes.gif Mama to a lively DD (10/05) energy.gifand DS (06/23) babyboy.gif!

#133 of 1669 Old 03-07-2008, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhqwhgads View Post
Welp, I finally started playing again a couple of weeks ago. Got my own laptop so DH and I don't have to share a computer. YAY!

Here's me:

Shakakahn - Level 16 Hunter - Orc - Nordrassil
Ginevra - Level 13 Mage - Bloodelf - Nordrassil

I'm lucky my DH is a lvl 70 pally, even though I don't get much time to play I'm leveling quickly since he can run me through instances. Can't wait to hit 70 so I can join his arena team. I want some Season 2 armor so bad it hurts!

Oooh! I'm on Nordrassil too! I'm Tacitus (Lvl 70 BElf Rogue) and Danae (Lvl 34-ish Priest) and a bunch of never-played low level alts. I never see anyone online who is also on my server, so I'm super-duper excited to see you here!
#134 of 1669 Old 03-08-2008, 07:10 PM

OK, I got a warning for calling someone a bad name. Now I'll have to be a good girl and not use obscenities. I'll just think of it like MDC where I say things like golly and dadgummit.

Belleweather and fhqwhgads, I'm on Nordrassil as well. I'll add you to my friend's list. I have Moonlily, Daffodil and Hyacinthus. Also Pastafarian, my FSM proselytizing troll bank alt.
#135 of 1669 Old 03-08-2008, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viola View Post
OK, I got a warning for calling someone a bad name. Now I'll have to be a good girl and not use obscenities. I'll just think of it like MDC where I say things like golly and dadgummit.

Belleweather and fhqwhgads, I'm on Nordrassil as well. I'll add you to my friend's list. I have Moonlily, Daffodil and Hyacinthus. Also Pastafarian, my FSM proselytizing troll bank alt.
Holy mother of gummit! What the hey did you say to receive a warning? I heard some pretty off coloured stuff in trade, but never heard of anyone getting a warning for it.
Trade chat,ah trade chat. Its like Barrens chat...but stupider.

waiting on the power of the three wolf moon. 
#136 of 1669 Old 03-08-2008, 07:30 PM

Quote:

The name Daffodil sounds excessively familiar. Do you PVP much?
#137 of 1669 Old 03-10-2008, 01:31 AM

So what is everyone up to? I got bored with my lock and rogue now that they are both 70 so I made a hunter alt. I know I know I said I was sick of my old 60 hunter but I hadn't played one over a year and nothing else sounded interesting. My poor priest is still sitting at 36. I started my BE hunter last week and got her to 25 so far. I'm having a lot of fun since I haven't played one in so long. I went and got one of those ghost saber kitties in Darkshore. Only took about 5 cat idols to spawn one, so that wasn't too bad.
#138 of 1669 Old 03-10-2008, 01:41 AM

Quote:
So what is everyone up to?
Staying stuck in my late teens because Barrens chat makes me throw up in my mouth a little. I hate hate hate the barrens. Think I'm gonna ditch some of the quests I have and move on to Silvermoon. Better loots and fewer tired Chuck Norris jokes.
#139 of 1669 Old 03-10-2008, 02:15 AM

Quote:
I only ever log on to raid these days.

We've got Kara on farm - we've got 2 Kara groups now and thinking we might need to start a third - and we're progressing through ZA and Gruul's atm.

Still waiting to win a roll on my T4 shoulders...

Fun fun.
#140 of 1669 Old 03-10-2008, 02:24 AM

Quote:
Running kara...

Got my shaman to 70 and went full resto, now I'm healing on each kara run, getting some great upgrades but getting sick of "having" to be there because other healers didn't log in for the raid. I'm dependable I guess. They all know I'm pregnant, and I've gotten VERY bitchy in vent a few times when folks are being stupid..

Our guild is over run with dps, so my poor mage (my fav!) isn't getting to go to kara much at all. We have plenty of people to make more than 1 group, its just getting people to get their butts in gear and do it,they all sit around an wait for someone else... sigh.

doing 2v2 with DH, loving that. We do ok, not fantastic but not horrible.

Havent logged into runetotem in a while, I have no energy during the day and spend most of my time doing laundry, cleaning, cooking, and sleeping I log into our regular realm when DH gets home and play till bedtime with him...
#141 of 1669 Old 03-10-2008, 04:48 AM

Quote:
The name Daffodil sounds excessively familiar. Do you PVP much?
Daffodil does not, she is only 26. Moonlily PvPs.

I was in WSG and someone started yelling at me and the choices I made in playing the game. It was not how he or she would have liked, I suppose. So I finally said, "I'm putting you on ignore, %^&*" It starts with an F. It was vulgar and made reference to a sex act, apparently.

I wish I had now taken a screenshot of him calling me a pansy numerous times.
#142 of 1669 Old 03-10-2008, 05:09 AM

Quote:
Daffodil does not, she is only 26. Moonlily PvPs.

I was in WSG and someone started yelling at me and the choices I made in playing the game. It was not how he or she would have liked, I suppose. So I finally said, "I'm putting you on ignore, %^&*" It starts with an F. It was vulgar and made reference to a sex act, apparently.

I wish I had now taken a screenshot of him calling me a pansy numerous times.
So f****r is extra vulgar, but rape and dead baby jokes in trade are a-ok.

Got it, thanks GMs. *eyeroll*
#143 of 1669 Old 03-10-2008, 09:34 AM

I'm growing, slowly but surely. Got my NE hunter up to Level 23 and we are still hanging around Ashenvale, but I think we are almost done there.

I have been training my pet to play tank and she does a good job. So that's nice too.
#144 of 1669 Old 03-11-2008, 02:00 AM

Google AdSense is sending me ads about violas.
:
#145 of 1669 Old 03-11-2008, 05:36 AM

ROFLMAO.

When I go to facebook today and looked at a friends pictures that had some fat people in it, I saw weight loss ads on the side. And then when I went to my myspace, I saw some ads for meeting black single people and for meeting fat single people. It's like it is scanning my photos or something.

OK, I reported 4 people tonight. Had an open ticket, a GM got a hold of me and said it was "under investigation" or something like that. Which was what was said to me in my warning. maybe they just send these warnings out without any proof, because he didn't want my screenshots.

One person said something about a girl needing a ... inside her so she could grow the fk up. (There was a lot earlier about girls needing to go and play with their barbies and get off the computer).
Another used the N word (with the a on the end)
Another used the C word
Another said don't be such a homo and called people Bs.
#146 of 1669 Old 03-11-2008, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Staying stuck in my late teens because Barrens chat makes me throw up in my mouth a little. I hate hate hate the barrens. Think I'm gonna ditch some of the quests I have and move on to Silvermoon. Better loots and fewer tired Chuck Norris jokes.
I hate the barrens, too. But if you don't like it there, there are alternatives to the area for your level range. You could move to slivermoon and pick up the quests there and then into ghostlands, or you could head over to silverpine forest. And there are all the new quests in dustwallow marsh to look forward to which are *fantastic* and I highly recommend. (Less running about time, more concentration of quests, a few different quest hubs, and a new FP in the south make it great)

Hi I stopped in here some time ago, but hadn't been back, or not back and posted, anyway, hehe. I have, all on Feathermoon, all Horde,

Juise - 70 shadow priest
Saemai - 66 bm hunter
Tsarei - 53 prot pally
Aviahnya - 40 frost mage

and a bunch of other alts, but those are my highest and most played >.> I'm struggling with trying to figure out how to keep my guild going (imma guildleader) after having my baby, dd is a month old now. We were farming Kara and getting ready for ZA when I stopped really playing before I had her, just hurt my back too much to sit in one chair too long, and now we're not doing any raiding at all. And dd certainly doesn't allow me to raid anymore, let alone lead one. All my members are ready for end game and I'm afraid they are going to wander off, a couple already have >.< Guild's been around for years and been through hard times before so I know it won't completely fall apart, but...

How does anyone else make it through a pvp match, let alone an instance with a baby? All I have managed to do is some pvp and some questing with dp (our pallies are the same level, his is holy and mine prot, we only play them together, it's fun) and even then half the time dp ends up playing both while I try to take care of dd!

rainbow1284.gifJuise - stillheart.gif Vegan-organic greenthumb.gif food-growing mama to dust.gif Kaia Hanako - 8 Feb 08, babyf.gif Katalin Reiah - 13 July 10, flowerkitty.gif 4x Little Furry Kitty Friends, chicken3.gif 11x Chickens, goldfish.gif Assorted Aquatic Life, and Wife to malesling.GIF Lee. computergeek2.gif

http://thejuicery.blogspot.com/

#147 of 1669 Old 03-11-2008, 03:04 PM

Why its taken me so long to jump in, I dunno!

My main is: Saphiraa lock 59 - Thunderhorn
Which I didn't notice anyone else being on there.

I figured it'd be nice to have somewhere to go to talk WOW ;o) Those WOW forums, all they do is talk junk to each other.

Another reason to love MDC
#148 of 1669 Old 03-11-2008, 03:07 PM

/leave general

You don't have to listen to chat anywhere. I have trade turned off permanantly because it's become the idiot chit chat channel.
#149 of 1669 Old 03-11-2008, 03:17 PM

Quote:
/leave general

You don't have to listen to chat anywhere. I have trade turned off permanantly because it's become the idiot chit chat channel.
I turn it on sporadically if I need to find something, like an enchanter. Otherwise..blissful silence. Until someone starts in on the general chat
/sigh

waiting on the power of the three wolf moon. 
#150 of 1669 Old 03-11-2008, 04:03 PM

Hehe, I left all those channels, too, turning trade on when I need it. Otherwise I'd go nuts! It's kinda funny though, when channels get reset.. it's like, you know, a car crash? you don't want to look, but you can't help it? I'll log in and be in a city and suddenly trade chat is there, and I'm hypnotized until I shake myself and leave the channel, but until then I just.. can't... stop.. reading the idiocy XP

rainbow1284.gifJuise - stillheart.gif Vegan-organic greenthumb.gif food-growing mama to dust.gif Kaia Hanako - 8 Feb 08, babyf.gif Katalin Reiah - 13 July 10, flowerkitty.gif 4x Little Furry Kitty Friends, chicken3.gif 11x Chickens, goldfish.gif Assorted Aquatic Life, and Wife to malesling.GIF Lee. computergeek2.gif

http://thejuicery.blogspot.com/

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page