Mothering Forum banner

Yellow discharge?

981 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  labortrials 
#1 ·
I'm 15 weeks along after a miscarriage at 12 weeks in August. I have been experiencing occasional yellow(ish) discharge. Same consistency as the white discharge I sometimes have, and the yellow comes and goes. I have ALWAYS had yellow discharge though, never any burning, itching, etc.

Is there any circumstance under which yellow discharge is normal?

Thanks

Vanessa

#2 ·
I don't know, but if there's a question in your mind, it doesn't hurt to ask your care provider. It's better to know than to wait for a big problem, IMO. Good luck!

#3 ·
Yay! Congrats!! I`ve been wondering about you. It`s good to see you again

I`m not sure about the yellow discharge but I have that too from time to time. I also had yellow discharge when I was pregnant with my son and it turned out to be yeast. But without the itching or burning I really don`t think it`s yeast for you. I would consult your MW or OB if you are worried.

#4 ·
oh...OH! I misunderstood "15 weeks along!" yay, and congrats!!!!

#5 ·
Sometimes my discharge is yellow - normal for me pregnant or not, I guess. I'll say that the two things that make a difference in the type and amount of discharge for me are WATER and PROBIOTICS!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.