Mothering Forum banner

Expecting our Rainbow Babies- August 2012 Thread

5K views 221 replies 28 participants last post by  Adaline'sMama 
#1 ·
August Thread

This is the September 2012 pregnancy thread for ALL graduates of the "hoping, healing & conceiving again" threads. Here we can discuss our concerns and problems in the safety and company of other mamas like us. Compare BETA results, our prenatal screens, show off our scans, and in what seems like a lifetime away - our newborn baby pictures.

If you are a new poster, just let me know your EDD, and I'll update at the start of each week. Due date calculator with luteal phase length.

We have a FB group for sharing whatever you'd like in a private setting. If you'd like to join, you can find us here.

Congratulations!!
:joy

diana_of_the_dunes - welcomed baby Rowyn born 11 July 2012
:girlbaby

3surfboys - welcomed baby Skyla born 2 July 2012

thecountrymouse - Welcomed baby Enso 11 June 2012
babyboy.gif

Slshoe128 - Welcomed baby Kinzley Hope 27 May 2012

cristeen - Welcomed Ezri Almara 26 May 2012
:boybaby

CorgiMommy - Welcomed baby Sean 21 May 2012
babyboy.gif

Callieollie - Welcomed baby Emma May 5 2012

Snadaska- Welcomed a baby girl April 8 2012

Ekandrmkb- Welcomed baby Penelope born 4 April 2012

Loveandlight33 - welcomed a baby boy born 23 March 2012
babyboy.gif

Remark71- welcomed baby Scott Edward 13 March 2012
babyboy.gif

Cameragirl - welcomed baby Avery Reed born 5 March 2012
babyboy.gif

hildare - welcomed baby Caoimhin Buck born 7 February 2012
:boybaby

They've had their babies, but we're waiting to hear from.....

cygknit - 40 weeks and expecting baby #3, 1 loss - EDD 21 July 2012
stork-girl.gif

soul-o -40 weeks and expecting baby #12, 6 children in heaven - EDD 29 August 2012
stork-suprise.gif

zejh - 42 weeks, 3 losses - EDD 7 October 2012
stork-girl.gif

maxnmaizy EDD 4 July 2012

nicolemarie EDD 15 July 2012

Expecting
:dust

zubeldia - 34 weeks and expecting baby #2, 2 miscarriages- EDD 11 October 2012
stork-boy.gif

Gemmine - 30 weeks and expecting baby #1, I loss - EDD 4 November 2012
stork-girl.gif

Wendylynn - 28 weeks, expecting #2, 3 losses - EDD 7 November 2012

Greenmamato2 - 30 weeks and expecting baby # 3, 3 children in heaven - EDD 8 November 2012

RoseRedHoofbeats - 26 weeks, expecting babies #2 and 3 (twins!!), two babies in heaven - EDD 10 December 2012
stork-boy.gif
stork-boy.gif

stegenrae - 24 weeks, expecting baby #3, 1 loss - EDD 15 December 2012
stork-girl.gif

Harmony96 - 23 weeks, expecting baby #4, one child in heaven - EDD 27 December 2012

autumngrey - 18 weeks, expecting baby #1, one child in heaven, EDD 17 January 2013

AdalinesMama - 17 weeks, expecting babies #3 and 4 (twins!!),one loss (SIDS), EDD 7 Feb 2013
stork-girl.gif
stork-girl.gif

CamoShades - 15 weeks, expecting baby #3, after two losses. EDD Feb 26 2013

Deportivo4- 16 weeks, expecting baby #1

jodieanneanton - 13 weeks, expecting baby #3, with two more in Heaven. EDD 9 March 2013

writinglove- 13 weeks, expecting baby #2, first baby stillborn in December 2011. EDD March 2013

Shell29 - 7 weeks, expecting baby #3., with two more in heaven, EDD 15 April 2013

AmBam- 7 weeks expecting baby #5, with five more in heaven, EDD 18 April 2013

Rainey Daye- 6 weeks, expecting baby #2, with three more in heaven, EDD 21 April 2013

Lisaanne- 6 weeks, expecting baby #3,with two more in heaven, EDD 23 April 2013

In our thoughts...

JelloPanda
:ribpb

ambam

thecoffeebean

MatushkaAnna

Milk8Shake

MegEliz

Babycatcher

beingmommy
ribbonpb.gif

BetsyPage
ribbonpb.gif

Revolting
ribbonpb.gif

thecoffeebean
ribbonpb.gif

Xerxella
ribbonpb.gif

MIA - Please feel free to jump back in any time!

evillager (EDD 10 September 2012)

See less See more
#27 ·
Jodie and Rae, thanks :) I am not usually the venting type, but pair my anxiety with pregnancy hormones and wow! I feel like I have lost my mind.

I waited too long to do persies, and I'm feeling a little queasy and tired right now, so hi to everyone else.
love.gif

#28 ·
Hey everyone, I am actually a couple days short of 13wks. I think the header says 9wks. Is anyone else really irritable. I have no control over my emotions. Like if someone or something bothers me, I just can't let it go. It is so hard to be rational. Is anyone else struggling with that. I hope this isn't going to last for the entire nine months or I should lock myself in a closet and avoid certain people.

Anyone else feel that way. Eh, my mood is all over the place.

#29 ·
Deportivo- I have been thinking about you. YES! Everything annoys me!!! Or makes me cry! A certain person in my life (close family member) is driving me insane through no fault of her own. I rationally know it is just me, but can't get past certain things.... If it is not what she says, its how she says it. I feel that way about her ONLY when I am pregnant or the day before I get my period. I would always joke that if I didn't chart, I would still know when my period was coming based on how much she annoyed me. Also, tears flow at the slightest thing. I can't watch an episode of Little House on the Prairie without balling my eyes out! lol. For me, the emotionaly crying mess lasts throughout the entire pregnancy and gets worse in the weeks after baby is born then s.l.o.w.l.y starts to get better. My crankiness/Everyone annoys me attitude usually only last until a couple weeks into the second trimester. Until then, avoiding people and hiding in the closet works. Also deep breaths and realizing it is more me than them helps, too. Hope you get some emotional relief, soon!!!

#30 ·
Lurking here just to check up on everyone.

Deportivo! Yay for 13 weeks! I am just so happy for you! But sorry you are feeling so crabby. I DO remember feeling that way too. It was so hard this last time for me because I was so crabby with my poor little DS. I felt like a crap mom. BUT it got better over time. It's probably different for everyone exactly when they feel better or worse. But just hang in there and do what you have to do to take care of yourself and be gentle with yourself. Hugs!

#31 ·
jodie- haha, that sounds exactly like me. Thanks for being honest and telling me that. I feel like I am totally losing control of my emotions. DH agrees with me and I just can't help it. Same with me too, one person in family is particularly annoying me and trying my patience. It is crazy how hormones can control our thoughts and emotions so much.

beingmommy-thanks. yay I am excited. I can't wait till my next ultrasound but so nervous.I have never got this far but still scared. Thanks for the encouragement. I try my best lol.

#32 ·
deportivo, I am grumpy too lol. I was the same with both DS and DD, and already can feel the hormones taking over this time. What you're going through is normal
smile.gif

#33 ·
Deportivo, 13 weeks, wow! That snuck up on me. For your question, YES I am so irritable when I'm pregnant (even more so than normal, LOL). Short fuse, and stuff that wouldn't normally bother me, does.

#34 ·
Ultrasound today went great! I managed to stay strong and not peek while she was checking the gender, lol. It was sooooo hard to keep my eyes closed, though. Saturday will be a fun reveal party.
orngbiggrin.gif

Baby's fluid levels look great and all anatomy is normal. My cervix was 4.2 cm, so that is great. My placenta isn't anywhere near my scar, so that is awesome, but it's only 1.8 cm away from my cervix and my doctor wants it to be 2 cm away (so it has to move a whopping 2 mm between now and delivery, lol), so I'll get that checked again later. Total weight gain is 5.5 pounds and baby is about 0.75 pounds of that right now. I'm growing another big baby, because this one is measuring a few days large right now. Baby was breech at the ultrasound and the little stinker didn't give us a profile shot until the very end, but gave us a lot of movement and wiggles.
smile.gif

#35 ·
Well, I had my "full work-up" appointment today... I was not very happy with my experience today, still processing it!

First thing, they had an automatic blood pressure machine, rather than the manual cuff. The dang thing would NOT read my blood pressure! The girl tried about 5 or 6 times and finally said she'd try again after my exam. I have large arms (I'm plus sized) and they were using the cuff, but there were repeated errors, it just couldn't get a good reading. And you know how that hurts, right?

Then I had my gyn appointment... met a new midwife, who was nice enough... felt like she wasn't really listening, she was trying to multitask and we had a rather jumbled conversation about the fact that I tend to go 42+ weeks and I would prefer to not have a flat-out induction. (Open to natural methods, but I had a cytotec induction and I'm NOT going there again!) Then I had to have my pelvic exam. She had a hard time finding my cervix, and announced that I had a titled uterus. Which was news to me, no one had ever told me that before! I actually have not had a gyn exam since my second child (so 6 years now, I know, I know, not good, but I have been living by the tyranny of the urgent and it was never urgent to me). That does make sense to me because when I had my miscarriage, it hurt like HECK when I had a cervical check in the ER, so I guess that is why. I don't think I've always had a tilted uterus, it must be because of something that happened in my last pregnancy?

But now I am freaking out because I see it should "resolve" around 10-12 weeks and in rare cases can be linked to miscarriage if it doesn't resolve?!? I am just confused.

Oh and then after they drew a bunch of blood, they wanted my blood pressure reading again. They tried several times with that dang machine again (and failed) and then finally got a reading. 146 over 90 something! I freaked out when I saw that, I have NEVER had a reading that high. When I had my miscarriage recently, the first time they checked me it was 120 something, and another time I had it checked and it was like 114 over something (I always forget the bottom number). So not awesome but not scary. So the MW wanted to keep trying to get it with that machine after a break of a few minutes, but I was DONE. They did not have a cuff or stethoscope so they could do it manually! I pretty much refuse to let them use that machine on me anymore... and I didn't want another check given all the problems they have. So I have to go back on Monday to get another check.

In talking to the midwife, I asked her what could be the issue... she suggested I could possibly have chronic hypertension and then that would knock my pregnancy into something where I would have to be monitored more closely, etc and possibly put on medication. But two weeks ago my BP was fine! Seriously, I *suddenly* develop chronic hypertension, at almost 10 weeks pregnant? I have to think it was a bad reading, OR I was way stressed by a painful gyn exam or that machine was off...

Just feeling frustrated. And I was too early for them to hear the heartbeat externally, and they didn't have a machine (I don't think) to "take a quick peek" with a vag ultrasound, so I just feel like I got poked and prodded and unnecessarily frustrated and freaked out. I won't go back for another 4 weeks, hoping that the next visit is better.

#36 ·
Just a quick update that the top of the page says I'm 25 weeks, but I am actually 26 weeks (will be 27 this week). Sorry - I know there are lots of changes, and there's no rush.

I'm sorry I'm MIA, but I am reading when I am able. I just started my new job a few weeks ago and the kids started back to school this week. I worked 12 hours today, and have a full week of work left on top of it. I'm thinking of each of you!!! <3

#37 ·
Good to hear from you, green mama.

Betsy, that sounds like a truly miserable appointment. What freaking office doesn't have a stethoscope and cuff, even just as a backup in some storage closet somewhere or something?! I wouldn't trust that machine at all; I mean, it wouldn't even get a reading for you to begin with...how the heck can they actually diagnose anything with such an unreliable reading? Ugh...my barely-alive pg blood pressure shot up just reading that. I hope your appt in 4 weeks makes up for how sucky this one was.

Andrea I know I already said on the fb group, but yay for a fantastic anatomy scan!

Deportivo, my natural, winning personality tends toward cranky...so I'm a raving lunatic bitch when pg, lol. But I've been having some really good days mixed in with the bad lately, so maybe the tide is turning now that I'm past the halfway point.

X, I hope you're bring super-productive in Denver, and that you get to have a positive scan asap when you get back home to Chicago. Is it at least cooler in Denver?

AFM, not much new to report. It's Ramadan, so my husband is fasting during daylight hours, and napping when he can since it's freaking summer and the nights are so short. (He has to spend a lot of those night time hours eating instead of sleeping.) So he's being very nearly useless around the house or with the kids...which is probably the biggest contributing factor to my aforementioned bitchiness. He goes out of town for work for five days starting Sunday, too.

Crap...as I keep telling my angst-ridden 7yo, you can spend your time complaining and being negative, or you can choose to find the things you like and be positive; happiness is a choice. So, um, I'm happy I even have pregnancy complaints. I still smile when I realize this babe is a girl. I'm happy we could get all the homeschool supplies I needed for the year. And that both my 7yo and 4yo are apparently independent swimmers all of their own accord now. So there-now I'm not a negative nancy.
smile.gif

#38 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by stegenrae View Post

Crap...as I keep telling my angst-ridden 7yo, you can spend your time complaining and being negative, or you can choose to find the things you like and be positive; happiness is a choice. So, um, I'm happy I even have pregnancy complaints. I still smile when I realize this babe is a girl. I'm happy we could get all the homeschool supplies I needed for the year. And that both my 7yo and 4yo are apparently independent swimmers all of their own accord now. So there-now I'm not a negative nancy.
smile.gif
Good Reminder Stengenrae! :) Much needed after my yesterday. Thanks!

#39 ·
Camo - hurray for a good news ultrasound!
luxlove.gif
And the time to yourself.
shy.gif

zejh - during my last pregnancy, people commented endlessly about how I looked so small for how pregnant I was. I completely didn't see it that way, though. By 28 weeks, I measured 38+ weeks (hydramnios and at Max's 29 week birth my placenta was large even for full term, so I was stuffed to the gills). It confused me to no end. I could only conclude that some people wish awful huge baby pain upon me ... or that everyone carries it different. I hope you've had a chance to find (or craft) a new pair of shorts to keep cool.

Soul-O - almost done! Goodness that sounds like a lot to keep track of. I hope the last weeks are uneventful and Timothy's birth is without complications!

Harmony - I hope there will be a photographer (friend/family amateur snapshot, at least!) for Saturday. I think it would be so fun to put it in baby's "scrapbook" (in my case, that means a folder on my computer, lol) and and see everyone's reactions again.

X, how could your work send you places when there's this important stuff going on?!
winky.gif
In all seriousness, I hope the trip has kept you so occupied the extra few days of wait haven't-been/won't-be too bad. --- I continue to qualify the potential January baby I might have. DH talks about wanting to use a week of vacation, I reply that "maybe you should save for January in case things work out." He says we should go downhill skiing this winter, I respond that if I have a big ol' belly I won't be participating and that if there's a baby, I'll be recovering from that. The whole concept of there (maybe) being a baby is still too abstract. I wish I could stop speaking about him/her in such hypothetical terms.

jodie - Hurray for seeing a heartbeat!
love.gif

Rae - I hope your anxieties are lowering and you're starting to get more excited for the upcoming school year. I don't intend to homeschool (it's not in my personality--I don't have the patience--but also being the primary income source for our family, it wouldn't be possible without selling most everything we own including the house and living in a tiny apartment, and I don't want to do that) BUT I think it sounds so exciting to get ready for it and make plans, try new things, and anticipate the a-ha moments. I was an instructor at a university for a while and lesson planning was pretty much my favorite part, though.
nut.gif

Betsy - In about a two-year timespan without having ever been pregnant before and without any kind of trauma to "cause" a tilted uterus, I suddenly had one. So it could have been pregnancy (I think I've read that too) or it even could have just been passage of time that caused it for you. My midwife said that is probably why I started having painful periods in the same timeframe so I was freaked that it is an endometriosis symptom (it runs in my family, and the scarring can push the uterus into different positions). But no problems so far. My midwife hasn't expressed any concerns at all with respect to carrying a pregnancy, though (no mention of "it needs to resolve by Nth week," or anything). I think references to the tilted uterus "resolving" by 10-12 weeks mean that the size of the uterus would generally push it forward by that point (I think I literally felt mine shift forward one day in my last pregnancy
blush.gif
). I think around 20% of women have a tilted uterus, so I figure doctors would know enough about it to know if it's something to worry about. I would try not to worry about it.

AFM - 17 weeks. It was a rough week for me because of my irrational worries. I couldn't sleep because with each passing day I became more convinced that the anatomy ultrasound would be delayed later and later and later (finally one night, I was sure it wouldn't be until 27 weeks because they would be booked and I was literally in tears). Thankfully the perinatal clinic finally scheduled my appointment for 21 weeks so I can stop worrying about THAT. Instead I can go back to just worrying that it will be bad news (again, irrationally). I am a little (or a lot) bummed that I can't do it next week so I can go to a family wedding the following weekend with the confidence to tell my extended family about the baby news. As is, I just can't muster the confidence to tell them and it's getting hard to hide since I'm starting to show ever so slightly (especially after dinner!)
bag.gif
--- On the positive side, I think I'm feeling baby move around now. I keep trying to reason that it can't be baby--just lunch--but it sure does feel like him/her. Since I have an anterior placenta this time, I didn't think I would feel anything at all until 20+ weeks even though I could easily feel baby by about 16 weeks last time. I am not to the headspace of even thinking about contemplating buying baby stuff yet, but I do find myself having fleeting thoughts of "I'd better make sure I have some new boots with extra good traction that I can waddle around in, come winter." I guess that's a good thing?

#40 ·
Harmony, yay for a great ultrasound!

Betsy, I'm sorry your appointment was so crappy. Fingers crossed that the next one is much better. I wouldn't be too worried about the blood pressure thing, mine shot up once when pregnant with my DD, and was normal at the next appointment and for the duration of the pregnancy.

Hi Greenmama

stegenrae, thanks for the reminder on being positive! I needed that today.

Hi Jodie!

Autumn, I am an irrational worrier (with mega anxiety issues) also, so I feel you. hugs

AFM, I have my first appointment next week, a little early but my doctor is super booked and wants to be able to give me the req forms for all the needed bloodwork and the dating ultrasound etc. I feel ok, tired, super emotional and crabby, a little queasy, headachy, but otherwise ok. My moments of panic are becoming fewer and further between.
smile.gif

#41 ·
yikes- I was feeling more confident before. For some reason, I am getting a lot of anxiety about losing the baby now. Ugh, it just never gets easier! I just have this bad feeling. And the fact that I have this feeling gives me even more anxiety! Shoot, I thought I would have more confidence, this is going to be a long pregnancy. At least I hope it will be a long pregnancy and birth. Can't take it.

#42 ·
I forgot to mention, it seems as though my stomach is getting smaller! this makes me worried. My stomach before didn't seem like bloating, and I measured it is half an inch almost an inch smaller. What the heck is going on. Any thoughts on this?

#43 ·
Deportivo, so sorry you are feeling anxious. Hugs! I have no idea about the stomach seeming smaller. Have you lost weight with the morning sickness? Or maybe things are shifting a bit? Where exactly are your measuring that seems smaller? Do you have a visit soon to relieve your worries? Hang in there!

#44 ·
BetsyPage- What a stressful appt! I will occassionally have a high BP when it is done with an automatic reader. When I had a high one at the ER for my last loss (170/90 w/ pulse of 99!... my usual is 120s/high 60s Pulse inthe 70s), the nurse even said, "It's cuz you are stressed that you are in the ER. Everyone's blood pressure is running high today. It's probably just stress." I told her I thought that the automatic BP reader was off and that was why everyones was running high. She didn't agree.
shrug.gif
I have never had a reading that high before or since! I hope the next appt goes much smoother for you and you receive better and more comforing treatment.

Deportivo- How sick are you? Have you maybe lost weight bc of not being able to keep anything down or eat? It is normal to not gain and even lose weight during the first trimester... Perhaps that is causing things? And though your extended abdomen before didn't feel like bloat, it very well could have been. Either of those are reasons for a shrinking tummy. I think the bad feelings can really take hold after experiencing such pain and loss as you have. It's hard to let yourself believe that things will work out after all the pain of the past four years... sort of a defense mechanism, I think. I am having those feeling from time to time, too. When is your next appt? Maybe some doppler listening would calm your nerves? ((Hugs))) This is so hard. I hope you start feeling more confident soon.

AFM- Lame SCH is still making me bleed and cramp. I am working on trusting despite it. I cannot get an ultrasound every week! Regular (pre-loss) Jodie would never do an early u/s and I have already had 2 (one at 6 weeks, 6 days and one at 9 1/2 weeks)! During my last pregnancy that ended in loss, I was having symptoms right until the day before I started bleeding at 12 weeks (nausea, little flutters I thought was movt, exhaustion, etc.) so I am having a really hard time taking comfort in the extreme symptoms I am experiencing now. Somehow, I have been able to avoid the panic attacks I had during my last pregnancy... I attribute it to prayer and LOTS of deep breathing! :D Doing well for now. I have my first official prenatal on the 27th and am looking forward to that with great anticipation. I love my midwife!!!! She is so nice and has such a calming presence. Hoping time flies until then.

#45 ·
hey thanks beingmommy and jodie-yeah I did lose weight from being sick. In general I puke once a day but overal feel nauseos for half the day and find it hard to eat, I have eaten more but. Yeah, I have an appointment on the 16th.

I have been dealing with some personal stress lately too. I got in a huge fight that came out of no where with my sister, not instigated at all. Actually I was so suprised about her starting this fight with me. If I knew I would have not answered my phone, cause I didn't want that kind of stress in the first trimester. By the end or basically a lot of it was her telling me I never went through anything! That I am just a whiney little bitch, her exact words! I was so shocked.

Not only that, I tried asking my Christian sister if she would pray for me. I am a Christian but me and fiance have not gotten married yet. I know, it is what I have always wanted but hasn't happened yet. But, she told me that she would not pray for me until I got married and told me the miscarriages were because of that, and that I could get pregnant as soon as I got married.

I thought that was horrible. I wanted her to apologize to me and told her I was upset with her. By the end of one of my text conversations that I told her there are women who suffer through miscarriages and infertility. After this, her husband told me, to go fuck myself.

I just can not believe it! Not only have my family not been supportive, not say congradulations on my pregnancy. They have said some of the worst things to me.

I just don't even want to think about it. I am so stressed right now. If I lose this baby, not only will I blame myself for being stressed, but I will be so resentful at everything they have said to me.

sorry, such a bad day!

#46 ·
Oh Deportivo, I am so sorry! That sounds awful. I would be stressed too. Is there anything you can do that helps you relax? Watch a favorite movie that always makes you happy? Listen to music you love? Something that can help you put all the stupidity of these people aside and just take care of yourself? Don't feel guilty. Don't add worrying about your stress to your stress you know? You are doing the best you can. Just go take care of yourself and be gentle and kind to yourself.
hug2.gif

#47 ·
O deportivo! How awful. That is not a very "Christian" thing to say to ANYONE let alone a fellow Christian and SISTER!!!! My goodness! Has she read about not casting the first stone? What about not pointing out the speck in your brother's eye when you have a log in your own??? We ALL fall short sometimes, she is not innocent. Some people can be so very... ugh... awful. I am sorry.

I will pray for you, dear.

Good thing Thursday (the 16th) is not too far away. I am sure hearing those heart tones will help bunches. ((HUGS))

#48 ·
I second what beingmommy said. Maybe a bubble bath or a movie that will let you cry all that emotion out!

#49 ·
sorry- thanks to both of you I had a crappy day. DH was helpful and I took a bath. Feeling much better. I did cry a bunch today and I just feel so vulnerable while I am pregnant. Its harder to mask my feelings. And thanks jodie for the prayers. AT such a vulnerable place,

thanks to both, hearing that helps. That someone else understands.

#50 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by jodieanneanton View Post

AFM- Lame SCH is still making me bleed and cramp. I am working on trusting despite it. I cannot get an ultrasound every week! Regular (pre-loss) Jodie would never do an early u/s and I have already had 2 (one at 6 weeks, 6 days and one at 9 1/2 weeks)! During my last pregnancy that ended in loss, I was having symptoms right until the day before I started bleeding at 12 weeks (nausea, little flutters I thought was movt, exhaustion, etc.) so I am having a really hard time taking comfort in the extreme symptoms I am experiencing now. Somehow, I have been able to avoid the panic attacks I had during my last pregnancy... I attribute it to prayer and LOTS of deep breathing! :D Doing well for now. I have my first official prenatal on the 27th and am looking forward to that with great anticipation. I love my midwife!!!! She is so nice and has such a calming presence. Hoping time flies until then.
I hope you are feeling better. (I have no clue what SCH is.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deportivo4 View Post

Not only that, I tried asking my Christian sister if she would pray for me. I am a Christian but me and fiance have not gotten married yet. I know, it is what I have always wanted but hasn't happened yet. But, she told me that she would not pray for me until I got married and told me the miscarriages were because of that, and that I could get pregnant as soon as I got married.

I thought that was horrible. I wanted her to apologize to me and told her I was upset with her. By the end of one of my text conversations that I told her there are women who suffer through miscarriages and infertility. After this, her husband told me, to go fuck myself.
That's horrible, and obviously they haven't read their Bible (with unmarried women like Mary giving birth to the Son of God, while many, many, many married women - Sarah, Rachel, Elisabeth, among others - being infertile).

Going to a midwife consult today. I hope it goes well, but either way, I'll finally make a decision and be able to have my first appointment. Before I had my loss, I always had later prenatal care and didn't like doppler use, but now I can't wait to hear the heartbeat.

#51 ·
revolting- SCH is subchorionic hematoma... See why I shortened it?!!? lol. It is when blood is caught between the uterine wall and the sac. It has to come out somehow.... So, I have been bleeding (up to a medium flow) and passing random (small) clots and having cramping since I was 6 1/2 weeks or so.... That's almost a month now.... Not fun at all! Freaks me out every time, but baby is still healthy and wiggly and has a strong heartbeat!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.