~Rainbow baby on the way!!~ - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-17-2012, 05:56 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello all!! My name is Jenn & my wife is April. We have 3 teenagers, and had a DD October 1, 2011 who was stillborn @ 35 weeks greensad.gif We were devestated to say the least, and it has been a long road, but we are finally to a point of peace of sorts...We have a wall in our home, deditcated to Elliana~A storyboard, huge pictures, footprints etc...That will stay up forever, she will never be forgotten!

Anyhow, we started TTC again in October and got pregnant first try!! (Got pregnant 1st try with Elliana also, fertile mertle April, lmao) We had a donor of course-He was our donor for Elliana as well.

I am really excited, beyond overjoyed, April is a little more reserved, and I totally get that! I hope she enjoys this pregnancy, she had a horrible 1st pregnancy with Elliana (Severe hypermesis, lost 40 pounds, etc etc..) I wish I could take all of her pain & worry away, but all I can do is take as much of it as I can wink1.gif Hope to meet you all soon & thanks for hearing my story! I'll attatch a picture of our angel baby, and one of April & I also (Put a face to the name)

Oh...almost 8 weeks pg, due the 4th of July!

Here was the picture that we sent out, as part of the announcement! (Mine & Aprils hands)

320716_2388377239662_1557764588_32478505_1962854878_n.jpg

Tattoos that we both got after we lost her....Thos are her actual footprints!! And Poppy was her nickname in utero.

398618_3149009654997_1557764588_32818840_2089151545_n.jpg

rainbow1284.gifApril & Jenn--Mommy & Mama To Three Kiddos, DS-17 jammin.gif DS-14 wild.gif & DD-12 hearts.gif Rest in Peace sweet Elliana, our DD who was stillborn 10-1-11. You will forever be our Sunshine coolshine.gif Cautiously anticipating our rainbow baby on the 4th of July!! rainbow1284.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-17-2012, 06:32 PM

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)

So happy that you are expecting your rainbow after such a trying and challenging time.  ((HUGS))  Ellianna looks so beautiful in that precious photo. stillheart.gif  I *think* I remember your story a little... I DEFINITELY remember those tattoos.  What a wonderful tribute!

Are you interested in joining us over on the Expecting our Rainbow Babies November Chat thread?  Many many women with many different types of losses enjoying (or trying to) the pregnancy of their rainbow babies.  Everyone over there is amazingly supportive and it is a really fantastic group of women who understand what it is like to be pregnant after devestating loss.  If you'd like to join, I can add you!  Thanks again for introducing yourself. :)

Sewing, gardening, home birthing, co-sleeping, extended nursing, cloth diapering, baby-wearing, home schooling, attachment parenting busy mommy to dd1 (7), dd2 (4), ds (1) and two in heaven. 

Old 11-17-2012, 08:08 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Thank you so much, and that would be awesome!! :)

rainbow1284.gifApril & Jenn--Mommy & Mama To Three Kiddos, DS-17 jammin.gif DS-14 wild.gif & DD-12 hearts.gif Rest in Peace sweet Elliana, our DD who was stillborn 10-1-11. You will forever be our Sunshine coolshine.gif Cautiously anticipating our rainbow baby on the 4th of July!! rainbow1284.gif

User Tag List