Pregnant 8 weeks after miscarriage - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-10-2013, 03:04 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi Ladies,

I had a miscarriage a little over 8 weeks ago I had a period about 4 weeks after the miscarriage and just got a positive test results.  I am a little worried that it happened too soon--we were NOT trying, and I am wondering "when" I should tell my kids- I was 8-9 weeks along when I had my last miscarriage and the kids  (ages 10,7 and 4)were all devastated.  We had, had our ultrasound at 8 weeks and the baby's heartbeat was strong and the doc told us we were out of the "danger" zone with less then a 10% chance of miscarrying- I miscarried days later..... I'm finding it really hard to get emotional invested this time and am wondering when I will "REALLY" feel like I'm pregnant, does that make sense?  I don't want to spent the next few weeks/months worried instead of celebrating but it's hard......

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-10-2013, 03:08 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Oh and I've also been having little stomach cramps- I've been thinking the last week or so that I was about to start my period, and much more discharge (all white) then usual- I don' t think this happened with my other children....I'm also no spring chicken either smile.gif

Old 05-10-2013, 08:09 PM

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)

the discharge is normal i got it really bad with this one to where i had thought my water was breaking and i want to say i am so sorry for your loss

happily in love with dh blowkiss.gif and raise my three jelly beansjumpers.gif and missing my  babies in heavenangel3.gifangel3.gifangel2.gifangel1.gifangel1.gifangel1.gif angel.gif we finely got are rainbow and me and her daddy are so glad are rainbow is here  born on 11/07/2013 

User Tag List