For the mommies of rainbow babies chat - Page 21 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#601 of 614 Old 08-08-2014, 03:12 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
well today has been a really hard day for me i think i am dealing with depression i have been breaking down and crying alot today and think how much has happen over the last 3 yrs and its a bit overwhelming but i am so glad to finally have are rainbow here even though it was a really long road we go back to her heart doc on oct 20 to see if they want to go in and fix the whole in her heart at last look which was last week it had not change any and the right side of her heart has got bigger so we where hoping out of all odds it would get smaller but it has not from what they told us today when they made the appt for oct so it is a little hard to deal with that are baby will probable go under the knife before she is even a year old so i guess are long road is not over yet

happily in love with dh blowkiss.gif and raise my three jelly beansjumpers.gif and missing my  babies in heavenangel3.gifangel3.gifangel2.gifangel1.gifangel1.gifangel1.gif angel.gif we finely got are rainbow and me and her daddy are so glad are rainbow is here  born on 11/07/2013 
#602 of 614 Old 08-09-2014, 01:06 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
It's a long and hard road isn't it, we also go back to cardiology in October, and I really hope we both get good news.
It terrifies me the thought of surgery even though all being well it should be only an overnight stay for us. But really hoping it closes by itself for both our girls.
I've been a bit down too but think it's a bit of birthday blues, it was my birthday yesterday and then also my first af arrived since saffron. Trying to think positive and plan saffrons birthday now. Xx

Me and hubby, plus ds 6, angel dd, little mc angels and finally our little rainbow baby, 30 weeker miracle.
#603 of 614 Old 08-09-2014, 02:06 PM - Thread Starter

aww sienna foever sorry af should up now and happy b-day sorry it was late i hope your little girl heart has close up we know amberly has not as of last week and the changes of it close up is slim but i am sure it will be ok i was just haven a bad day yesterday

happily in love with dh blowkiss.gif and raise my three jelly beansjumpers.gif and missing my  babies in heavenangel3.gifangel3.gifangel2.gifangel1.gifangel1.gifangel1.gif angel.gif we finely got are rainbow and me and her daddy are so glad are rainbow is here  born on 11/07/2013 
#604 of 614 Old 08-09-2014, 10:14 PM

Thanks uriver, how's amberleys weight doing now? Saffron still a teeny 15 and a half pounds! But healthy and very active and following her line on the growth charts.

Me and hubby, plus ds 6, angel dd, little mc angels and finally our little rainbow baby, 30 weeker miracle.
#605 of 614 Old 08-10-2014, 06:48 PM - Thread Starter

she weigh 15 lbs and 8 oz last week we go monday for her 9 mth check up and we will see how she is on her growth chart but right now she is still small too

#606 of 614 Old 08-14-2014, 01:59 AM

Does anyone here use NFp and is taking charge of your fertility a good book to get started with it?

#607 of 614 Old 08-18-2014, 12:07 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sienna-forever View Post
Does anyone here use NFp and is taking charge of your fertility a good book to get started with it?
Yes and yes!

~Patti~ rainbow1284.gifMomma to three girls and three boys chicken3.gif, First mother to one girl triadadopt.jpg

Certified, card carrying member of the IEP Binder Clubkid.gif  

#608 of 614 Old 08-18-2014, 12:20 PM

I want to give it a go!

Only just had one cycle at 11 months pp, so will chart for a while and read the book.

Really need to do it right as I just can't imagine another pregnancy after 3 preemies, too scared!

#609 of 614 Old 08-18-2014, 12:35 PM

Would you think it's important to get the newest edition of the book?

Saw a copy on ebay but it's one of the older editions, not sure if I'd be missing anything important if I buy it?

#610 of 614 Old 08-19-2014, 02:28 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sienna-forever View Post
Would you think it's important to get the newest edition of the book?

Saw a copy on ebay but it's one of the older editions, not sure if I'd be missing anything important if I buy it?
I doubt you need the newest edition but I don't know what is in it. I found NFP to be really hard to do properly while breastfeeding and without AF. When my cycles were regular and there was no baby at the breast it was easy.

~Patti~ rainbow1284.gifMomma to three girls and three boys chicken3.gif, First mother to one girl triadadopt.jpg

Certified, card carrying member of the IEP Binder Clubkid.gif  

#611 of 614 Old 08-30-2014, 01:34 AM

Thanks will definitely get a copy.

We just had saffrons first birthday

So happy!!

Love her gorgeous birthday cake with edible rainbow butterflies
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (119.4 KB, 5 views)

#612 of 614 Old 08-30-2014, 09:29 AM - Thread Starter

oh wow that cake looks so cool

#613 of 614 Old 09-10-2014, 01:39 AM

Thank you!

How's everyone doing? It's very quiet here....

#614 of 614 Old Today, 01:10 PM - Thread Starter

i am doing ok how about your self it been a hard few weeks at my house i have to go and have surgery cause they found out my balder was turn and out of place after the birth of my daughter yeah i know it is wired to be finding out 10 months after her birth but i have been in alot of pain after she was born and everyone just told me it was cause i was older well i change obs so i could see a pt for the pelvic floor problems i have been having and she found out i had alot of birth trauma that had not been look after so yeah that is where i stand plus we are still waiting on the baby appt for her heart to see if they are going to fix it or not so it has been a long few weeks at my house with one surgery coming up and one that i dont know will happen or not with my daughter i just hope i recovery before they do hers if they are going to do it i really just feel like crying right now

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page