Pretty sure I'm pregnant - Mothering Forums

#1 of 2 Old 06-09-2014, 10:25 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Pretty sure I'm pregnant

It's too early for me to test, (by a couple of weeks, grr) but I think I'm pregnant again. I've been nauseous, had some cramping, been lightheaded.
If I'm right, this will be my rainbow baby. I lost Angelique-Michole in the end of Feb. and right after I would FEEL pregnant again, but I've never had any symptoms again till now.
I think I'm going to drive myself crazy for the next week or so till I can test, but I'm fairly sure.
And if I am, I don't know how I'm going to feel. Excited, sure, but I'd be so afraid I'd loose this baby too....assuming, of course, that I'm right and there IS a baby!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 06-11-2014, 09:10 AM

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
I really hope you are pregnant too! Time will tell.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Madara rest in peace9/24/2013

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page