TTC after loss... October thread - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 132 Old 10-01-2006, 06:45 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
: : It's October! I haven't posted in a while so I thought I would make up for it by getting us started in October. Hope all is going well! Here is some baby dust to get us started. :
#2 of 132 Old 10-01-2006, 07:27 PM

OK found October. CD5 for me. Happy babydusted month for everyone!

Unschooling Mommy of 3: Lilith (14), Panda (6), and Fox (4)
#3 of 132 Old 10-01-2006, 07:29 PM

oops forgot to subscribe.:

#4 of 132 Old 10-01-2006, 08:33 PM

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Where is everyone in their cycle?

I am cd 2 here...
#5 of 132 Old 10-01-2006, 09:08 PM

I haven't posted in a REALLY long time. It's just been too hard. We made it through the anniversary of our first loss, next it will be the due date of the second one, in Dec.

I've been on a low-carb diet to lose weight. Hopefully that will help with some of my PCOS issues. I've lost almost 25 lbs! But I **** need to lose about 40 more. yuck.

Anyway, I think my last two cycles were annov. But I think I o'd yesterday. I actually had some somewhat decent cf and increased libido. And today my temp is up and my nipples are tender.

Kristen, happy wife to Jeremy; Mama to dd (2/04) and ds (8/07) and two miscarried babies (9/05 & 5/06). And beginning to believe a baby may really be coming this summer.
#6 of 132 Old 10-01-2006, 11:42 PM

cd effen-4...

:
#7 of 132 Old 10-02-2006, 01:06 AM

subbing here...cd14 here...might this possibly be THE month???

Liz
#8 of 132 Old 10-02-2006, 09:46 AM - Thread Starter

Hey there! I am 9 dpo. We didn't really try this month. We will officially start next cycle.
#9 of 132 Old 10-02-2006, 02:04 PM

Just got back from the doctor and the huge cyst (10cm across in August) has gone away! hurrah! All looks well too, and we officially have the doctors blessing to try to get pregnant. She did say that as soon as I get a positive test to call her and come in to get some progesterone and get my blood levels checked, just to make sure. I was so worried about that cyst. I am so glad that it went away! Heres hoping for a great month

#10 of 132 Old 10-02-2006, 02:15 PM

Crazycandigirl: That is graet news!!! Good luck!!

I am on CD18 today and still haven't O. BUT I did get a almost positive OPK so I think it will be soon. I plan to BD as much as possible all week!!

Good luck to everyone!
#11 of 132 Old 10-02-2006, 05:29 PM

cd7...trying this month for the first time since MC in April. Havent really had normal cycles. Also this time last year is when we first started trying. Keeping my fingers crossed

Kim, mama to Anna Blair 11/23/07
#12 of 132 Old 10-02-2006, 09:00 PM

Just subbing here to keep up with my girls.

partners.gif = angel2.gifloveeyes.gif & shy.gif
#13 of 132 Old 10-02-2006, 11:49 PM

hi mamas. cd 10 here and waiting to o and waiting to go to the california countryside and a fabulous wedding and dh and i just love those "destination conceptions" (we could call him Boone*...after booneville) but you know me, i'm still a little on the fence about it all and i tend to chicken out at the last minute and say no no no no no next cycle. so i'll report back in ten days and let you know if we went for it or not. and then of course all the crazy stuff that that would entail. ifs and whens i tell ya. maybe this is just ttc after loss and it just won't feel "right" again. maybe fence is the new right. HA!
fence is the new right, i gotta go to bed,
love love love to all,
so nice to see you mamas who are "back" and nice to be "back" myself,
aileen

* nice, eh? poor little soul isn't even a twinkle and i'm on a fence somewhere and here we go naming the little buddy. sheeesh.
#14 of 132 Old 10-03-2006, 09:21 AM

I actually made it to CD15 this month before I ovulated! That's a big change from CD10! Last month it was CD14. I feel like I'm on the road to a more normal cycle. It has been a week since my nursling has nursed. I didn't even get engorged. He has done beautifully(he's 3.5). He got a cake and a new computer game and he is happy as can be. Hopefully weaning will be the last thing that helps me get my cycles back to normal and those progesterone levels up. woo-hoo!

Good luck everyone! I hope that the bus stops for all of you this month!
#15 of 132 Old 10-03-2006, 11:15 AM

I'm glad things are getting better for you party_of_six. I know when I was coming off of Depo, that it was such a pain to wait for my cycles to regulate again. And such a relief when they started to look like regular periods again. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for you!

#16 of 132 Old 10-03-2006, 11:35 AM

Finally I got a postive OPK today!! Wooohooo!! So hopefully will be on the 2WW in the next day or two!

Good luck ladies!
#17 of 132 Old 10-03-2006, 11:47 AM

Well, I was wrong..No BFP..CD2 here..Sigh..I don't know why I get so excited each month..One more cycle to go then my OB wants me on Clomid..Maybe that will jump start something..

I was okay with AF coming but when we were driving home from church Sunday night DS said out of the blue "Mama, I can't wait to have a baby brother.." and I started bawling..One day, right??

Stacey reading.gif Happy wife to Rick coolshine.gif ,homeschooling Mama to Jacob, Noel, Joanna jumpers.gif  and a sweet stork-girl.gif due in the Spring!
#18 of 132 Old 10-03-2006, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stayseeliz View Post
Well, I was wrong..No BFP..CD2 here..Sigh..I don't know why I get so excited each month..One more cycle to go then my OB wants me on Clomid..Maybe that will jump start something..

I was okay with AF coming but when we were driving home from church Sunday night DS said out of the blue "Mama, I can't wait to have a baby brother.." and I started bawling..One day, right??

I am so sorry to hear you got AF. : I think since we all had m/c its makes thing harder. Each month I know I want it even more then I did last time I was TTC. I hope the next cycle is better for you. Lots of hugs!
#19 of 132 Old 10-04-2006, 11:47 AM

I am finally in the 2WW!! I think I ovulated yesterday. Only problem is Dh wasn't home to BD with me. BUT we bd the night before. And will bd tonight. Gosh I hope we caught the eggie.
#20 of 132 Old 10-06-2006, 12:46 PM

I'm on CD 10 now. I'm starting to show signs that ovulation is going to be here soon, so enjoying the time. I feel really hopeful right now. Maybe this month will be our month. Baby dusted daydreams for me!

#21 of 132 Old 10-09-2006, 12:33 PM

Well I ended up Oing a little later then I thought I would. At least FF says I O'd 5 days ago. I hope its right cause our timing would be good then. I am 5DPO today. I am little hopeful but scared to really be and get my hopes up.

Good luck to everyone!
#22 of 132 Old 10-09-2006, 12:51 PM

Good luck Jessica! I really hope that you got that egg.

I'm on CD13, I think that I will O today or tomorrow. This is my 5th day of crazy strong fertility signs. We went camping this weekend and did the Ren Fest thing. It was so much fun. (and we got to BD under a full moon outside that night. awesome! ) I made sure to pick up a fertility necklace to help me out. I will take all the help I can get.

Good luck everyone! I hope that everyone is having a good month. I know for me time is sooooooo slow.

#23 of 132 Old 10-09-2006, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycandigirl View Post
Good luck Jessica! I really hope that you got that egg.

I'm on CD13, I think that I will O today or tomorrow. This is my 5th day of crazy strong fertility signs. We went camping this weekend and did the Ren Fest thing. It was so much fun. (and we got to BD under a full moon outside that night. awesome! ) I made sure to pick up a fertility necklace to help me out. I will take all the help I can get.

Good luck everyone! I hope that everyone is having a good month. I know for me time is sooooooo slow.
How romantic is that!!! : Good luck with the BDing!! Catch that eggie!!
#24 of 132 Old 10-11-2006, 05:06 PM

I hope that everyone is having a good month! I'm sending all of you lots of baby dust.

I am feeling so much better about my situation. I feel like my body might be really getting back to normal. Weaning my little guy went super super easy. It has been 2 weeks now, and he is totally ok with it. It looks like I might actually have a 28 day cycle this month. (its been 25 or shorter for more than a year (LPD)) I just finally think that a healthy pregnancy might be possible. Its nice to have hope for a change.

Good luck everyone!

crazycandigirl~ You must have been at the Ren. Fes. in Plantersville. I live about 20 miles from there! I hope this is your month!
#25 of 132 Old 10-12-2006, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by party_of_six View Post
crazycandigirl~ You must have been at the Ren. Fes. in Plantersville. I live about 20 miles from there! I hope this is your month!
Yep that's the one! It was so much fun. Thank you for the baby wishes! I hope so too. CD16, 3DPO, so I have a long wait ahead of me.

#26 of 132 Old 10-12-2006, 02:10 PM

party of six: I am glad to hear you bodie is getting back to the way it should be. Wishing you losts of baby dust!

crazycandigirl:
Hang in there!! I hate the darn 2WW!

I am 8DPO today and I no longer think I am pregnant. I did all last week but I have little to no symptoms now. Only sore bb's but I get sore bb's before AF sometimes so I can't count that. I am testing tomorrow even though its super early.

Good luck everyone!
#27 of 132 Old 10-12-2006, 05:58 PM

I'm still sending baby filled vibes your way Jessica!: Good luck with the testing.

#28 of 132 Old 10-12-2006, 11:32 PM

I'm going nuts! 12 dpo. BFNs since 9dpo. But this is the best looking cycle I've had in a long time, maybe ever. Decent cf, good temp jump, and I think the longest lp I've ever had. Arrgghh!!! Last pg I had a bfp 9dpo!

If nothing else, I'm having a rockin' luteal phase, I guess!

Arrgghhh!

Kristen, happy wife to Jeremy; Mama to dd (2/04) and ds (8/07) and two miscarried babies (9/05 & 5/06). And beginning to believe a baby may really be coming this summer.
#29 of 132 Old 10-13-2006, 11:40 AM

Kristeremy: I feel you!! I hate the 2WW!! GOod luck!

My test today was a BFN! Of course its still early.
#30 of 132 Old 10-13-2006, 02:24 PM

hi ladies - thinking dust for all of you. we did go for it this cycle, but our timing wasn't great. dd had a stomach virus that i propmtly got right after our most likely bd-ing escapade. we're having a great trip though, romantic and filled with people we love so if not this time it seems to be a great start to finally being ready, being open again. i think i'm 5 dpo today and i don't like to test until i'm like a week late but if i start to feel weird, well, we'll see. i've been tricked by that ever healthier luteal phase a couple of times too.
hope everyone is well and i'm thinking of you all.
go team.
break.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page