T PLUS 11 Days - WE'RE HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) - Page 4 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#91 of 93 Old 05-02-2009, 01:28 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
We're hooooommmmmme!!!!! I just couldn't be happier! We both got to sleep in our own beds and are just so glad to be with Daddy/DH and our dogs Sadie and Sula.

On the way home, VeeGee woke up from a deeeeep nap (btw, the snore is totally not as bad as I thought it would be, as I was prepared for) and just bawled and bawled because we hadn't brought "her" tool set from the hospital. She had gone down to Child Life Playroom and they allow the kiddos to bring any toy they want to their rooms - VeeGee picked a tool set (you go GIRL!!!!!!! - I was rather proud!). Anyhow, she was so inconsolable that we considered stopping at the next town's Wal-Mart to see if they had tool sets, but I decided to wait til we got back in Memphis to go to our locally owned (very cool) toy store. They had one left and I asked them to hold it for us. She's in the den "fixing" things right now. Cute!

Now our challenge is to help her remember that she's back in panties!

Thanks everybody for following this thread and for your encouragement. I'll update elsewhere along the way with her progress relative to the surgery. I'd love to hear about Megan's progress too!!!

To other Vandy mama's, we'll be back in town in the next couple of weeks (can't remember the date) - if anyone wants to meet up for a picnic or something, that would be fun!

Wendy ~ mom to VeeGee (6/05), who has PRS, Apraxia, SPD, VPI, a G-Tube, 14q duplication, and is a delightful little pistol! I'm an English professor and a writer.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#92 of 93 Old 05-02-2009, 09:23 PM

Good news!

-pixie, my dear, and (A-88), N-98, Littlest-06/00-08/00, J-03 & Little Miss Cotton Ball Button-03 (SN), S-05, Hope-loss 09/09, Bean-loss 04/10, and littlePopcorn due feb. 8th -11.
#93 of 93 Old 05-02-2009, 11:17 PM

I'm so glad you're home and things are going well.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page