Help With 504 for three special needs in one child! - Mothering Forums
Special Needs Parenting > Help With 504 for three special needs in one child!
DoratheExplora's Avatar DoratheExplora 11:13 PM 10-04-2011

Help!

Need help for writing 504 for:  severe/multiple food allergies, asthma, and diabetes type I.  Hope to integrate all three but can do separately.

Can anyone refer me to a site with sample 504 especially for food allergies and asthma?

Thanks!

Emmeline II's Avatar Emmeline II 09:33 AM 10-05-2011
DoratheExplora's Avatar DoratheExplora 06:23 PM 10-05-2011

Thanks.  Did all that but didn't get what I wanted which is why I posted here.  I need a sample 504, not a template. greensad.gif

Emmeline II's Avatar Emmeline II 08:43 AM 10-06-2011

The quoted section below is from the same site as this link that was posted above :Section 504 v. IDEA: Food Allergy & Asthma

Quote:

Section 504 Plan Outline for Children with Severe Food Allergies

ARTICLE OVERVIEW

This 504 Plan Outline is divided into PARTS A-O, and within each part there are sub-topics. To create this outline, I collected 504 Plans for children with severe food allergy from around the country. I also researched the format of 504 Plans for children with other disabilities who are protected under Section 504. I extrapolated the questions parents and 504 Team members asked themselves when they created the 504 Plans.

This link can help you apply the above outline to Asthma: Asthma Information for Schools - How Asthma-Friendly Is Your ...

Up