Mothering Forum banner

To my fellow SNP forum members:

889 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  karne 
#1 ·
love.gif
I am so happy that I get to hang out in this forum. The amazing support I've gotten in my own times of need and the support I see given to other's here is so wonderful. I actually get teary eyed sometimes when I read in here. So thank you to all of you for making this forum such a supportive, helpful, warm place! You all rock!
biggrinbounce.gif

See less See more
#3 ·
Even though I often check in without posting these days, I feel a warm connection when I visit here. I love to hear how y'all are doing, and feel like I know you and your kids. I don't have time for long posts much anymore, but I enjoy my morning coffee with you. This is where people understand my family, and where I can try to offer support to yours. Thank you, friends!

#6 ·
As a mom new to the world of special needs parenting, I can honestly say I've felt welcome and supported here from the start. This is my go-to place for questions, advice and support. Just reading other poster's threads answers my questions a lot of the time. I'm sure I will be checking in regularly as our daughter makes her way through all the diagnostic referrals she has lined up in the next few months. Thank you all

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.