The First Cartoon Ever About Special Needs! - Mothering Forums

View Poll Results: Would you watch Little Billy and would you share it with your family/friends?
Yes, I'd watch Little Billy on TV. 0 0%
Yes, I'd watch Little Billy on Netflix. 1 14.29%
Yes, I'd watch Little Billy on YouTube (anywhere online). 1 14.29%
Yes, I'd watch Little Billy on all of the above. 2 28.57%
No thanks, this doesn't sound like my cup of tea. 0 0%
Yes, I'd watch Little Billy and share it with family/friends. 1 14.29%
I would watch Little Billy, but would not share it with family/friends. 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 10-18-2013, 01:17 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Dear Friends,

My name is Chance Raspberry. I'm 32, a lead animator on The Simpsons, and I have Tourette Syndrome. Over the past several years, I've created and am now producing my own, original animated series called Little Billy - the first cartoon ever about Special Needs! The pilot episode of Season 1 has already been successfully funded and entered the preproduction phase. I am now trying to raise a modest sum to fund the postproduction of the show's official theme song. The album containing this theme song is kid-friendly and the fundraiser is set up through IndieGoGo.com, which allows everyone to pay securely via PayPal or the credit card of their choice.

I am not here to solicit anyone's money, but to simply raise awareness for this project and its endeavors within the Special Needs community. If you feel like pledging, any amount helps and everyone gets a quality Reward for their pledge, including signed DVDs/Blu-Rays of the Little Billy pilot, signed CDs of the theme song album, T-shirts, mugs, pins, stickers, signed prints on paper and canvas, and credits in the pilot and album. However, since I know funds are tight for everyone right now, you can also help tremendously by simply sharing the below links on your blogs, sites, Facebook pages, and Twitter feeds.

THE PLOT & GOAL: Set in the 1980s (the predawn of Special Needs awareness), Little Billy is all about a 4-year-old boy named Billy Harper who is diagnosed with a very special condition. The series deals directly and honestly with the extreme adventures surrounding how Billy and his family/friends make the best of Special Needs childhood. This project is the real deal! Traditionally animated in the Golden Age style of Looney Tunes and inspired by '80s family sitcoms like Perfect Strangers, the Little Billy pilot DVD/Blu-Ray will serve not only as a bar-raising gem of entertainment for all ages, but also as a modern Special Educational video that will raise awareness and acceptance for Special Needs.

Schools, doctors, and companies will be able to bulk order DVD/Blu-Ray units to share with their students, patients, clients, and families. Finally, Part 1 of the Little Billy pilot will be available to the world online for FREE so everyone can sample the product before buying. After developing this series (and its music) for over a decade, I can safely say that Little Billy is just what the world of entertainment has been missing. Nothing like it has ever been done or even attempted by Hollywood. Now is the time! Please consider supporting Little Billy's current campaign in any way you can.

I'm not just here to bring this project to life, I'm here to help! If anyone has questions about Little Billy or how I deal with my condition, please feel free to email me at chanceraspberry@hotmail.com. Thank you all very much! =)

Sincerely,

Chance Raspberry

Pledge Here: www.igg.me/at/oldsoulsyounghearts

Official Website: www.LittleBilly.com (WATCH THE TRAILER & PITCH VIDEOS HERE!)

#2 of 2 Old 03-07-2014, 02:56 AM
Administrator

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)

Hi Chance. Thanks for sharing your initiative with the Mothering Community. Your introductory post is fine here and a good way to let people know what you are trying to do. Looks like a great project! I'll be in touch to see what we can do to help you spread the word. :thumb

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page