You can accomplish anything!! - Mothering Forums

#1 of 2 Old 04-03-2016, 05:01 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
You can accomplish anything!!

Any dreams you ever had or wanted to achieve can be obtained. My name is Letroi and I am also a mother of a special needs child two children to be exact. My son who is six was diagnosed at two years of age and my daughter who is 3 was diagnosed at two as well. They received a diagnosis of PDD-NOS which is a mild form of autism. However I will never let a label be used as justification to deny my child any of the same opportunities of any atypical child. Receiving the diagnosis is difficult and I know it seems as though your world has come crashing down but please never let a diagnosis paralyses you into believing it’s over. A diagnosis is nothing but a professional opinion not a definite condition. Have faith believe in the exact opposite of their words stay strong and get help for your child. My child who was not speaking and was told he would never be able to do things “regular” children do. Has transitioned into an almost full recovery from his initial diagnosis. Even though he does a few things that are different the progress he has made amazes me to tears. Having children with challenges has also inspired me in my life to accomplish every goal my imagination could bear. I am currently a full time nursing student, realtor, owner of an online boutique, mother and wife. I will create the best life for my children and family no matter the obstacles I will encounter. You can do the same just find a support team to help you with your child and have the unwavering faith and see the change you’re looking to obtain and your world will have to change. There is no other way!! I hope that everyone hear has read this blog and feels inspired and motivated to help the child in need and give them the life they deserve. Thanks for your time please have a blessed day. P.S my online store is named after my daughter who inspired me to represent woman in a positive light and give hope to those who feel as though they are in a hopeless situation. If interested in reading more into my story and wonderful clothing my site is attached thanks for your time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 04-08-2016, 11:38 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
That's an amazing story. I love how inspirational this is. Both your son and daughter are precious, please hug them for me!

Tags
Autism , love , mothers , positve parenting , Special Needs Parenting

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page