Survey for parents of children with behavioural disorders - Mothering Forums

#1 of 1 Old 03-02-2017, 12:20 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Survey for parents of children with behavioural disorders

Hi everyone,

I'm studying for a psychology MSc at the University of Derby in the UK and am looking for a few more participants for my dissertation survey. I'm investigating the life satisfaction and coping of parents whose children have either behavioural disorders such as ADHD, oppositional defiant disorder or conduct disorder (although not autism) or speech impairments and the effect volunteering may have.

If you have a child with a behavioural disorder and you regularly volunteer (anything from helping at your child's school, helping an elderly neighbour or working in a charity shop), then I'd be very grateful if you could take my survey: https://derby.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/f...lr1gtdW0sjhXqB

It's completely anonymous and should take between 10-15 minutes. There's a chance to win an Amazon voucher too.

Many thanks,
Victoria

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page