Mothering Forum banner

Cross Country Education for special needs

411 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  thoesly 
#1 ·
Hi, all! I think I've posted about this before, but since I just got the most recent class info, I thought I'd mention it again. Cross Country Education is an organization that tours the country giving 1-2 day classes about various issues pertaining to health and special needs. Their target audience is professionals, so parents don't always know about them -- I found out about them when my son's SLP gave me a class form. About 2 years ago, I took a class titled "Nutritional Therapies for Individuals with ASD." The current class I just got info about is "Pediatric Dysphagia: Management of the Whole Child." Classes are usually less than $200, which is pretty good considering the information provided. I like them because the information is more detailed than what is given in parent-targeted classes (on the downside, these are in no way intro-level classes -- I would have been lost during part of the Nutrition class if I hadn't already started work on a nutrition degree.) Anyway, their website is www.crosscountryeducation.com if you want to check them out.

All the best,

Tara

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.