How big did you get? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-20-2009, 03:27 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApplePieBaby View Post
I only made it to 33 weeks 1 day- here's my belly the day before I had the boys:

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/l.../TWINS/005.jpg
How are the boys doing? I've followed your story for a few years now off and on through cloth diaper people and mutual friends and have been keeping your family in my thoughts!

Bean : Mama to DSs and (& :, 4 goats & 7 ) and two fraternal twin BOYS 9-19-09 (+ 1 daytime boy)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-20-2009, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanjeepin View Post
How are the boys doing? I've followed your story for a few years now off and on through cloth diaper people and mutual friends and have been keeping your family in my thoughts!
They are doing amazing! They both barely needed any respiratory support at first and now we're just working on feeding and growing

Jayme-
Boy13, Boy12, Boy10, Girl7, Girl5, Twin Boys 6/14/09
Old 06-20-2009, 09:17 PM

I measured 53 cm at 38 weeks and had 14 pounds, 11 ounces of baby inside me. I think I gained close to 80 pounds, but a lot of that was water at the end (I lost 50 pounds in the first few days). Even though I was huge and uncomfortable at the end, I had no trouble getting around, grocery shopping, etc. I was trying to go into labor for the last couple of weeks, and I was doing LOTS of walking, going up and down a bazillion flights of stairs, etc.

Although when we went to the hospital to have the babies (scheduled c-section for breech twins), I thought I would walk all the way up to labor and delivery, but ended up opting for a wheelchair instead. I was really done.

Lex

Mindfully mothering SIX kids (ages 5, 6, 8, 9, 11 & 11) in a small house with a lot of love.

User Tag List