Did you have a very early/dark BFP? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-08-2009, 12:47 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm on CD18 (not sure of ovulation) and just got a blaring positive today, the test line is darker than the control. It seems too early for it to be so dark and I'm wondering if I actually conceived last cycle or if it may be multiples and wanted to know what you mamas experienced.

Krista; blessed mother to four earthly beings and three non-physical. Basking in my beautiful rainbow. 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-08-2009, 11:20 AM

Mine even at 12 DPO was barely visible to the fact that I couldn't really tell if it was positive or not. I know this is the opposite experience of many mommas here.

Rachel
Mommy to DS13, DS12, DS7, DD5, DD3, and twin GIRLS : born at home in the water on 12/18/09
Old 11-08-2009, 11:35 AM

Yes. Very, very dark at 10PDO.

Three boys.  jumpers.gif
Old 11-08-2009, 12:32 PM

Yeah, I had a really dark early test. But then again, I had that with the other pregnancies, too.

mom to sam arlo (5), olive loretta (3)....and twin girls Annie and Ramona Jean, born 3/10.

Old 11-08-2009, 12:41 PM

Mine was a very, very faint positive at 15DPO. BFN at 14DPO. Congrats on your pregnancy mama!
Old 11-08-2009, 05:35 PM

I was having some pain and bleeding and went into the OB. At 9DPO they did a physical exam and bloodwork to see what might be the problem. My beta was less than 10 so they said I wasn't PG. But at 11DPO mid-afternoon I had a faint positive.

So, no blaring positive, but I did consider even 11DPO to be early for me. But I was never an early tester so I don't know what I would have gotten at 11DPO with my previous pregnancies.

It's so hard to say. But they didn't even suspect my twins. I had b/w done a couple times so I don't think the beta number clued them in at all. Nothing.

Valerie, wife to Kevin, mother to Elena (4), Jonathan (2), and twins, Andrew and Benjamin (2/2010)
Old 11-08-2009, 08:08 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks mamas!

Krista; blessed mother to four earthly beings and three non-physical. Basking in my beautiful rainbow. 

Old 11-09-2009, 12:13 AM

I tested 14dpo and it was super duper dark. I tested every day after that for about a week and the test lines were consistently darker than the test line. When I went in for my beta at 21dpo bc we were away on vacay the week I tested my beta was 7076 which my RE thought was high enough to wonder "how many passengers were in here" We've got two on the way.

Congrats on your positive test and good luck with the pregnancy how ever many you have in there.

welcomed my boy/girl twins on 04/22/10 after cooking them for 40 weeks

User Tag List