Maximom manuel - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 12-17-2009, 06:14 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello!

I have a twin baby girls 4 month old.

I got the maximom carrier from a friend who also gave me a CD which is not working.

I'm really a freak of carrier and really want to use the Maximom but I don't know how.

Does anyone by any chance have the namuel and can scan it or something?! I don't mind to pay something if will asked.

Thank you so very much!
Michelle
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-19-2009, 09:26 PM

You may want to X-post this in the Babywearing forum. http://www.mothering.com/discussions...play.php?f=245

I have a Maximom that I got from Craigslist and I never was able to find a written manual, though I did have the video for it. I really didn't care for it. It was really a pain to use, and the babies did not find it very comfortable. I think I only really wore them both with it once or twice. I can remember walking them around the back yard with it and then trying to get them both off before they got really screaming.

I never ended up finding any system that worked well for me for carrying both. I do like the Ergo for carrying one.

I really would look into some different systems besides this one, or consider just wearing one at a time.

Single mom to the Crunchy Froglets, Keith and Carlin, twin boys born 1/30/09. Frozen for 10 years, now unleashed on the world.
Old 12-20-2009, 12:09 AM

If you do end up looking into other carrier options, here's a link to the moby wrap for twins. I wonder if that would work.

http://www.naturallytrendy.com/item_...ap--Forest.htm

welcomed my boy/girl twins on 04/22/10 after cooking them for 40 weeks
Old 12-22-2009, 02:14 AM

I had one, it was awful. I never even really wore my twins in it because it took so long to get on and we'd all be so upset that I'd have to take them out right away to nurse.

There was no paper manual, just the (HILARIOUS!) video.

I had the most success wearing my twins one on front/one on the back, using two mei tai carriers.

Good luck!

Lex

Mindfully mothering SIX kids (ages 5, 6, 8, 9, 11 & 11) in a small house with a lot of love.

User Tag List