my uterus HURTS - Mothering Forums
Parenting Multiples > my uterus HURTS
ladydodson's Avatar ladydodson 06:24 PM 08-31-2010
i am 13w with twins and starting to feel very uncomfortable in my abdomen/uterus...is this a constant thing or just early on? this is my 4th pregnancy to reach this gestation...but my first twin pregnancy...ive never had spd or bad issues with RL pain...im worried since walking already is uncomfortable...

i did have an NT scan yesterday where the tech was pretty poky...and then a took a short walk pushing the double stroller up a few very small but steep hills...but seriously...

it hurts.

annettemarie's Avatar annettemarie 09:13 PM 08-31-2010
I have nothing but sympathy for you.
ladydodson's Avatar ladydodson 11:49 PM 08-31-2010
did you feel that way too? does that mean it doesn't get better? or maybe you didnt experience it?

it doesn't hurt constantly. i probably just need to rest more...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *explodes*
annettemarie's Avatar annettemarie 11:51 PM 08-31-2010
Oh, I feel that way. I remember back around three months telling DH about my "poor battered uterus". Today I realized I could feel a baby kicking on my side. I didn't even realize my uterus would stretch that far!
mauri456's Avatar mauri456 04:40 AM 09-01-2010
For me it was pretty bad in the beginning -- I had lots of RL pain around where you are. It got better until recently -- and now it's back with a vengeance. I'm 33 weeks along. I think early on it's from your uterus stretching so much faster than before and now it is from the weight of the babies. But -- I did get a break.
Liora's Avatar Liora 12:52 PM 09-01-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladydodson View Post
i probably just need to rest more...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *explodes*
I just wanted to say thanks for this statement that explains exactly how I feel.
ABO Mama's Avatar ABO Mama 02:37 PM 09-01-2010
Your uterus is stretching like crazy right now, so no wonder it hurts a bit. I had twins with my first pregnancy, so I didn't have anything to compare it too. Having a singleton was much easier!
butterflies's Avatar butterflies 03:07 PM 09-01-2010
I think we go through crazy growth spurts. It seems that every 3 weeks or so I have a few days where I think "there is just NO WAY i can do this". Then things start to even off or my body adjusts or something. And I'll feel pretty positive for a couple weeks ("why YES! i WILL make it until november")... until it happens again...
Up