Did anyone feel implantation? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 09-07-2010, 09:58 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My twin girls just turned 2 in July. I found out I am pregnant on sunday. I tested at 10 dpo and the line came up right away. Now I woke up on day 6 with cramps and my first thought was that it was implantation. It went away and then the next day it happened again and I thought it was implantation. So now I will be 5 weeks on Thursday so its super super early. BUT i already feel that overwhleming tiredness and my belly has that soreness growing feeling. so now I am nervous, wondering if its twins again? My twins are fraternal but I also have a singleton too.

Mom to 4 beautiful girls, expecting a blessing in November. Come check out my etsy shop www.bowsweetbow.etsy.com

#2 of 5 Old 09-08-2010, 12:48 AM

I felt it for sure, on 9DPO was testing every and got my first bfp on 11DPO so that makes proper timing for implantation. Felt it for about 2 hours, really only felt it once, despite the twins.

partners.gif 2twins.gif  So what if I don't fit cleanly into a defined parenting style, my kids don't fit into a personality archetype either!

#3 of 5 Old 09-08-2010, 12:58 AM

I had minor cramping that I wrote off as af and also majorly intense cramping which I now belive was implantation. The intense cramping lasted several hours and literally had me doubled over in pain. The minor cramps lasted several days.

Eta- I was not into nfp at the time and don't know how many dpo this was happening.

Single mama to two wild and sweet toddlers 2/08
#4 of 5 Old 09-12-2010, 03:16 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I felt implantation with the twins it wasn't cramping but a weird sensation and intuitively I just knew what it was. With my second, didn't even realize I was pregnant until I was 8 weeks.

: wife to James, MoM to R babyboy.gif and D babyboy.gif  (Aug 2007) and E babygirl.gif (Nov 2009) and Y babyboy.gif (April 2012)

#5 of 5 Old 09-12-2010, 05:22 PM

I had mild cramps at night for several days but it wasn't multiples - just one

Happily married, with DS 08.2010

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page