trying to nurse preemie triplets PLEASE help - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 10-04-2011, 12:28 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I hear them stirring now. I intend to upload a video to YouTube on how Dad can breastdeed two babiesvat a time using mom's boobs while she sleeps on her back. Everyone wanted to help in the beginning, if they had how to do thus, it would have been great. Hint -- you need pillows behind mom's upper arms.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-08-2011, 10:38 PM

This is definitely inspiring.

Mom to 7-year old DS1 carrot.gif, 2 year old DD joy.gifand DS2 surf.gif

Old 11-10-2011, 12:04 PM

Wow.  I just want to say how marvelous and inspiring this is.  My twins are EBF, and have been all but 2.5 days of their lives, and growing well, but I was fortunate - no other kids, just two babies, born at almost 39 weeks, strong nursers, with minimal tongue-tie issues we got dealt with quickly.  Even that is exhausting, in the early weeks.  I always think, when it's hardest, 'at least I don't have triplets.'  My sincere respect and admiration for your putting in that huge effort for their benefit. You're an amazing mama (perhaps BOTH amazing parents) and I am so happy you've succeeded!

Julie, wife to my dearest friend reading.gif reading.gif since August 2009.  Mama to babyboy.gif Oliver & Lydia babygirl.gif, born August 2011.  Enjoying: slingtwin.gif and femalesling.GIFdh_malesling.GIFnursex2.gif 2twins.gifcd.gif, and looking forward to making baby food carrot.gif, and continuing to watch my wee ones grow  babyf.gifbabyf.gif.  

User Tag List