3rd pregnancy i know this sounds crazy but could it be twins? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-19-2011, 05:30 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi there, i know this sounds crazy (or atleast it does to me) but my 4 1/2 year old told me im having twins! My husband and i wanted to try for just one more before i tied my tubes. I have a 4 year old boy and a 2 year old girl. After trying for only a month i got a positive test at 5 weeks. But i have already been having symyptoms, im exhauseted all the time which makes it so hard to work all day and come home to two crazy kids. Thank god for my wonderful husband! We were asking my four year old if he wanted a boy baby or a girl baby. He came out and said mama your having two babies! twins mama, and there girl babies. I have since asked him to see if hell change his strory and nope he sticks to it. There are no twins in either family, what do you all think? thx! btw im now 6 1/2 weeks. ultrasound at 8!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-19-2011, 11:53 AM

Well, you never know, it's possible. Being tired isn't really a sign of multiples. If you're over 35 or just came off of hormonal birth control then it does increase your odds. Good luck at your ultrasound!
Old 03-19-2011, 12:32 PM

My son told me I was having twins as well. He was almost four at the time. He was right! (He did tell me I was having two boys, and I ended up having two girls) But he knew. :)

mom to sam arlo (5), olive loretta (3)....and twin girls Annie and Ramona Jean, born 3/10.

User Tag List