8 weeks pregnant mono di twins - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 04-19-2011, 10:56 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi I found out last Monday we are pregnant with mono DI twins. On Saturday I started bleeding. Went to emergency and my cervix is still closed. Ultrasound showed everything still fine. So my question is this has anyone else experience bleeding this early and had an healthy pregnancy? Also I have some blood clots with. Thanks

#2 of 2 Old 04-20-2011, 11:01 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

With my 15 y/o I spotted for the entire first trimester. I knew I was preg but didn't have it confirmed until we were 14 wks. After she was born my body went bananas and now I suffer thru 30-40 day menstrual cycles. So I never know when I'm ovulating until it's already too late - like I'll draw a high fever and my side will ache. By then that egg is already on the highway and ready to pull over and park so I'm pretty careful about my intimate activities around that time.

With the twins I had that "mommy" intuition that I was preg but most of the classic early signs were absent. Nausea was actually vomiting, I was dizzy in the AM and I ate like a horse. And it hurt to urinate. Like the hormones in my urine were strong or something?! I don't know. Again, with that pregnancy we weren't confirmed until 9 weeks and our u/s wasn't done until 12 or 13 wks. Maybe later. I don't remember. My twin preg didn't go as planned at all. My dates kept changing and I quickly outgrew everything I owned.

You're fortunate to be "in the know" this early! LOL. Good luck and take it easy! :)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page