Pregnant with Multiples Chat Thread, Summer 2011 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-03-2011, 01:44 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Pregnant with Multiples Chat

Here is list of all our growing and born multiples, and of course we invite all the BTDT moms to chime in whenever they fell like being helpful! 
Most of us chat in our various DDCs, but this thread gives a chance to band together in the special ins and outs of growing more than one! 

Anyway, please add yourself or update things as you know them.

Let us know any of the following and more, welcome!!

• Name? (if you feel like it)

• You and maybe your partners age at the birth?

• Are the babies Mono or Di or what combo of both?

• What number of kids will is be for you?

• Genders? Will you be finding out?

• EDD and or planned birth timing? 

• State you live in?

• Anything else you want to share?

Pregnant Multiple Mommies!
Born! (or assumed if they never came back to share)

•Adorkable• EDD 1/24/11 ... 1st & 2nd Children  Born Dec 27th at 36weeks 0days

Hope4six EDD 4/2/11 ... 6th & 7th Children  My little guys were born 1-14-11.

Almi   EDD 1/1  1st and 2nd 

NP2B Rikki EDD 1/20 ... 2nd & 3rd Children 
Marisgirl EDD 1/6/11 ... 3rd & 4th Children 
abeecharmer Sarah & Pregnant Partner EDD 2/4/11 2nd & 3rd Children 

Coco99 & Pregnant Partner EDD 2/14/11 ... 1st & 2nd Children 
Chula13 Delma EDD 2/14/11 ... 3rd & 4th Children (5th&6th for DH) 
Strong Mama EDD 2/??/11 ... 3rd & 4th Children 

ladydodson Becky EDD 3/7/11 ... 4th & 5th Children 

mylilmonkeys BORN 3/3/11  EDD 3/14/11 ... 7th and 8th  
elf EDD 4/?? ... 2nd & 3rd Children stork-suprise.gifstork-suprise.gif
Di/Di ... Age at birth ??

Nanette56 EDD 4/8/11 2nd & 3rd Children stork-suprise.gifstork-suprise.gif
Di/Di  Age at Birth 30, DH 32 ... Location FL

babygrey EDD 4/15/11 ... 3rd & 4th Children stork-suprise.gifstork-suprise.gif
Di/Di ... Age at birth 30, DH 30 ... Location UT

J's Mombee EDD 4/17/11 ... 2nd & 3rd Children stork-girl.gifstork-boy.gif
Di/Di ... Age at Birth 30 & 33 

Liora EDD 4/19/11 ... 2nd & 3rd Children stork-boy.gifstork-boy.gif
Di/Di ... Age at birth 35, DH 36 ... Location OH

burleson Gretchen EDD 4/24/11 ... 3rd & 4th children Di/Di  stork-boy.gifstork-boy.gif

Still Growing...

June

anonyma EDD 6/2/11 ... 1st & 2nd Children stork-suprise.gifstork-suprise.gif
   ... Age at Birth 37, DP 36 ... Location PA

July
star8kitten EDD 7/1/11 3rd & 4th children Di/Di  stork-boy.gifstork-boy.gif
nktigger99 EDD 7/2/11 3rd & 4th children Di/Di  stork-boy.gifstork-boy.gif
rainbowferry EDD 7/5/11 1st & 2nd children Di/Di stork-boy.gifstork-boy.gif
lesliesara63 EDD 7/27/11 3rd, 4th & 5th children 2 Mono/Mono 1 Di/Di stork-girl.gifstork-girl.gifstork-girl.gif

August

Imprint  Julie EDD 8/16/11 1st & 2nd children Di/Di  stork-boy.gif stork-girl.gif

September

thisisbabbleon EDD 9/15/11 2nd & 3rd Children Di/Di stork-suprise.gifstork-suprise.gif

October

bstandlee EDD ?? 2nd & 3rd Children Di/Di stork-suprise.gifstork-suprise.gif

Starlit EDD 10/4/11 2nd & 3rd Children Di/Di stork-suprise.gifstork-suprise.gif

dear abbey EDD 10/9/11 2nd & 3rd Children Di/Di stork-suprise.gifstork-suprise.gif

Mainebirdgirl EDD 10/13/11 1st & 2nd Children stork-suprise.gifstork-suprise.gif

Mama~Love Mollie EDD 10/23/11 ... 7th &8th children Di/Di stork-suprise.gifstork-suprise.gif

SweetDynasty  Danielle EDD 10/23/11 (c/s planned around 10/2/11?)  1st & 2nd children Di/Di stork-suprise.gifstork-suprise.gif

Julie, wife to my dearest friend reading.gif reading.gif since August 2009.  Mama to babyboy.gif Oliver & Lydia babygirl.gif, born August 2011.  Enjoying: slingtwin.gif and femalesling.GIFdh_malesling.GIFnursex2.gif 2twins.gifcd.gif, and looking forward to making baby food carrot.gif, and continuing to watch my wee ones grow  babyf.gifbabyf.gif.  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-03-2011, 01:47 PM - Thread Starter

I'll be cleaning up and transferring information from the March/April chat thread in the next little while, hoping to get us updated.  I've begun, but not finished - don't worry if I haven't added you, yet!  I will!

As I'll hit 30 weeks on Tueday, Abd76 has volunteered to take over for me, when that becomes necessary.  

Meanwhile.... how are all of you feeling about being pregnant with multiples in the summer? coolshine.gif  Good? Grateful? Indifferent? Or miserable?

Julie, wife to my dearest friend reading.gif reading.gif since August 2009.  Mama to babyboy.gif Oliver & Lydia babygirl.gif, born August 2011.  Enjoying: slingtwin.gif and femalesling.GIFdh_malesling.GIFnursex2.gif 2twins.gifcd.gif, and looking forward to making baby food carrot.gif, and continuing to watch my wee ones grow  babyf.gifbabyf.gif.  

Old 06-03-2011, 03:09 PM

I am doing okay....still plowing through...I am 35 weeks and 6 days today...I got my date to go into the hospital to get induced today....June 12th at 7:00pm which means the boys should be here on June 13th...I can't believe it.  

Nicholebelly.gifMomma to 4,Twin Boys--Cole Ryan and Corbin Riley (6-13-2011), JoJo (07-12-2009) and Lil Jimmy (6-11-2008)   I am a SAHM, Proudly retired breastfeeding, Proudly Formula Feeding, co-sleepingfamilybed2.gif, babywearingslingtwin.gif, non-vaccing, Sposie diaper using momma. 

Old 06-03-2011, 04:08 PM

The heat is really getting to me.  I am 36 weeks and live in Houston.  It was 97 today! 

Just had my last ultrasound and the boys are in good positions, now I just need baby A to drop and get things going!

Old 06-03-2011, 09:28 PM - Thread Starter

Star8kitten, I'm a native Houstonian, and usually deal with heat pretty well (not minding it, at least in the summer evenings, there) - but with two babies coming, even Chicago's rather cooler, drier summer is sometimes hard.  Serious sympathies!  I hope the first twin gets it into his head (so to speak) to get things going, for you....

nktigger.... glad you're doing well, congratulations on getting to that point, and - wow! - it must be both exciting and hard to believe you'll see them so soon!

Old 06-04-2011, 02:01 PM

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)

Name? (if you feel like it) Shelly

You and maybe your partners age at the birth? We'll be 31

Are the babies Mono or Di or what combo of both?  Di/Di

What number of kids will is be for you? 1st and 2nd
Genders? Will you be finding out? We'll find out as soon as we can

EDD and or planned birth timing? EDD 1/28/12

State you live in? North Carolina

Anything else you want to share? These are IVF twins.  I had a bleeding scare last week so I got to have an u/s earlier than usual and found out about the twins at 5w4d.  I'm now 6 weeks.  We had a m/c in January so I'm quite nervous, but everything looks good so far.

Me: 33 PCOS Him: 33 vericocele
13 long years of TTC using various methods before the twins finally came - Too much history to list
IVF #1 11 weeks
IVF #2 Liam and Maisie (now 2 years old)
IVF #3 BFN and no frosties
IVF #4 BFP!!!! Twins again!

Old 06-05-2011, 10:15 PM

Hey Shelly, I'm due a few days after you! This pregnancy is a single but still, it's nice to meet another 1st Tri mom! :)

Old 06-07-2011, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imprint View Post

nktigger.... glad you're doing well, congratulations on getting to that point, and - wow! - it must be both exciting and hard to believe you'll see them so soon!

Thanks....yes, it is kind of mind-blowing that they will be here so soon....just hoping they are both still head down...Baby A is already locked into the pelvic and ready to go...My health issues are going down hill so will be glad to deliver so I can get my health inproved!

Nicholebelly.gifMomma to 4,Twin Boys--Cole Ryan and Corbin Riley (6-13-2011), JoJo (07-12-2009) and Lil Jimmy (6-11-2008)   I am a SAHM, Proudly retired breastfeeding, Proudly Formula Feeding, co-sleepingfamilybed2.gif, babywearingslingtwin.gif, non-vaccing, Sposie diaper using momma. 

Old 06-09-2011, 08:34 PM

• Name? (if you feel like it)  Janine

• You and maybe your partners age at the birth?  Me: 30  Husband: 35

• Are the babies Mono or Di or what combo of both?  Don't know??

• What number of kids will is be for you? #2 & 3

• Genders? Will you be finding out?  Girls

• EDD and or planned birth timing?  Sept. 19

• State you live in?  CA

• Anything else you want to share?  Already extremely uncomfortable at 25 weeks, ugh!!

Wife to my loving husband, James.  Mother to a beautiful daughter, Jules (8/6/08).  Expecting twin girls September 19th, Jade and Jemma.

Old 06-11-2011, 05:32 AM

• Name? (if you feel like it)  Krissy
  • You and maybe your partners age at the birth? Me-31, DH-40
  • Are the babies Mono or Di or what combo of both? Di/Di
  • What number of kids will is be for you? 2&3  DS 1 will be 2 August 25th
  • Genders? Will you be finding out? Baby A- Boy, Baby B- Girl
  • EDD and or planned birth timing?  10/2/11
  • State you live in? Oregon
  •  Anything else you want to share? We had an appt with the peri today for another growth scan. Both babies are perfect in size. Our little girl has a dilated kidney, but the peri seems to think that it will resolve either before birth, or shortly there after. I am still having a hard time believing that there are 2 babies in my uterus. I am sure it will be real once I see them.

K 30 married to J 40 Love being a SAHM to our IVF miracles: Jackson 08/09, Emily and Miles 09/11 Missing our lost babies 04/08, 08/10. Currently planted on a soft surface bfinfant.gifall day long.

Old 06-11-2011, 01:19 PM - Thread Starter

Just to say that I should be able to add you all in, and continue transferring info. from the spring chat thread, tomorrow.  Welcome, and warm wishes, to all of you!

Old 06-11-2011, 05:07 PM

Hi everyone!

I wanted to update as we found out the sexes - Baby A is a GIRL, Baby B is a BOY! Woohoo, that means we'll have 4 of each, how awesome is that???

Old 06-11-2011, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama~Love View Post

Hi everyone!

I wanted to update as we found out the sexes - Baby A is a GIRL, Baby B is a BOY! Woohoo, that means we'll have 4 of each, how awesome is that???

Congratulations. With our twin girls, we are all tied up with four boys and four girls, too. It's also BGBBBGGG for us. I hope our three little Gs will be as close as our three Bs in a row.

Mom to eight!!  Our twin girls arrived 3-3-2011.

Old 06-14-2011, 01:13 PM

Hi again!  I posted in the spring chat, but my info hasn't been brought over yet.  I'm not very far along, only 11 weeks, and we found out it was twins when we went for a "paranoia" ultrasound.  I was terrified I was going to miscarry, and my midwife was kind enough to have me in for a check.  Not only was there one healthy baby, there are two!  I've known for a little over a month now, but I'm still in total shock.  

I haven't gained much weight so far, about comparable with my pregnancy for DS, but my uterus feels so HEAVY.  I already feel like it's going to fall out when I lay on my side!  I need to get a pillow for support, I guess.  The heat isn't so bad, but I'm in northern Indiana.  We've had a few hot days, but I spent them playing with DS in his little blow-up pool, so we stayed cool.  We also have a lake down the street from us, and I have a feeling I'm going to swim a LOT this summer, just to help support the belly for a while!

Mama~Love - congrats on your B/G set!  We're also hoping for a boy and a girl, but we won't know for another two months yet...

KristinaMarie - how long have you known it was twins?  Just curious when I can expect it to start seeming real for me, because I can hardly believe it either!

Strong single mama to Ethan (9/09) and Rowyn (7/12)
Old 06-14-2011, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfette2 View Post

Hey Shelly, I'm due a few days after you! This pregnancy is a single but still, it's nice to meet another 1st Tri mom! :)

woohoo!  Yeah, it feels like we still have an eternity left after seeing how much closer everyone else is. :)  Nice to meet you too. 

13 long years of TTC using various methods before the twins finally came - Too much history to list
IVF #1 11 weeks

Old 06-16-2011, 11:51 AM

I had another u/s today and babies look great.  Both had heart rates of 153 BPM and were measuring on time.  We found out why I've been having the bleeding.  I've got a subchorionic hematoma next to baby A.  The doc thinks that it's scabbed over, but they've got me on another week of bedrest to make sure it doesn't reopen.  We're also abstaining for the whole first trimester.  I've been reading about it and it only causes m/c in about 1-3% of pregnancies and it usually is gone by week 20.  It *can* cause placenta abruption, though, so they're watching it pretty closely.  Has anyone had any experience with SCH?

IVF #1 11 weeks

Old 06-20-2011, 08:03 AM

Just wanted to update and say that I've got my 12 week appointment this afternoon...  I've seen both babies on u/s already, but today we should be able to hear heartbeats! heartbeat.gif

I'm slowly adjusting to the idea that there are two babies in there.  I'm already as big as I was at 20 weeks last time, though I haven't gained anywhere near as much weight as I had by then (thankfully!).  I think part of it is due to my abdominal diastasis, too.  I'll consider myself lucky if I don't measure 60 weeks by the time I give birth...  I was big with DS, since I don't have much of a torso, and I tend to carry straight out in front.  I see a belly support in my future!

Old 06-20-2011, 08:11 AM

Kewpie - Yay for growing babies joy.gif ! I'm sorry to hear about the SCH - I have no experience with that, but pray that it clears up & doesn't cause any problems for you.

diana - hope your appt. goes well! It does take awhile to get used to the idea of having 2 - I still don't think it's sunk in completely for me. My mind goes numb thinking about how the logistics of having 2 is going to work. It'll be chaos I'm sure!

AFM: Nothing new going on. I'm still not feeling much for movement from the Boy. I'm thinking his placenta is in the way. I can't remember where the Dr. said it was located at the last U/S. My next appt. is on the 29th, next U/S is on July 12th.

Old 06-26-2011, 01:54 PM

The SCH has completely cleared up as of my last u/s.  woot!  The babies wiggled for us on screen too.  What a treat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama~Love View Post

Kewpie - Yay for growing babies joy.gif ! I'm sorry to hear about the SCH - I have no experience with that, but pray that it clears up & doesn't cause any problems for you.

IVF #1 11 weeks

Old 06-26-2011, 02:00 PM

I need to vent a wee bit.  I have a couple friends (they're married to each other) who feel it's their duty to give me advice on everything from weight gain to birth plans to scheduling the babies after they're born.  It's driving me insane.  They don't have twins nor supertwins, but feel that their experience is the end all be all with being pregnant.  She says, "oh, I actually lost weight when I was pregnant.  Don't feel bad if you don't gain."  From what I've been reading, that is very very bad when expecting multiples.  I keep trying to tell her that a multiple pregnancy is NOT the same as a singleton and it has unique problems and requirements.  I just get more advice... gah!  I'm finding myself distancing myself from her... Since I'm new to this area, it's a big deal cause I don't know many people.  

ETA: I've been seeing my RE up till this point and will be seeing my OB soon. I plan to discuss nutrition and weight with her.

IVF #1 11 weeks

Old 06-26-2011, 05:36 PM

Kewpie - glad the SCH cleared up and YAY for wiggly babies joy.gif ! That's great news!

Be prepared for everyone & their cousin to give you parenting advice, even if they don't have kids! If it continues, just say thank you for the advice, but you're following your Dr.'s advice on weight gain/nutrition/etc. And you're right, a multiple pregnancy is way different from a singleton, even though most don't undertand that.

Do you have any good multiple pregnany books to read? Here's a couple links to some I've liked so far. The first one is my favorite so far smile.gif . The last one is a bit controversial, some like it, some don't. Read it with a grain of salt.

http://www.amazon.com/Having-Twins-More-Pregnancy-Childhood/dp/0618138730/ref=sr_1_13?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1309131115&sr=1-13

http://www.amazon.com/Multiple-Pregnancy-Sourcebook-First-Triplets/dp/0737303069/ref=sr_1_10?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1309131196&sr=1-10

http://www.amazon.com/Youre-Expecting-Twins-Triplets-Quads/dp/0061803073/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1309131196&sr=1-1

Old 06-26-2011, 08:53 PM

My SIL sent me the third one and quite frankly, it's a bit scary.  It boasts that it's not doom and gloom, but then it is a bit.  I'm only maybe 25% of the way through it and I'm hoping it gets better further on.  

The other two I haven't seen yet.  I'll look into getting them.  Thanks for the info!  

My SIL also sent me http://www.amazon.com/Juggling-Twins-Strategies-Pregnancy-Toddler/dp/1402214057/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1309142788&sr=8-1  I'm only a couple chapters into it, but I like its light humor so far.  It seems like it has some practical advice.  

I'm quickly finding out that everyone will have advice for me.  I'm a very quiet, shy person, so I'm gonna have to get used to people talking to me, I guess... and maybe have some answers ready.  I found some threads on another forum where some moms of multiples posted rude, funny, awful comments and questions they get from people and strangers.  Some of them had me laughing and some had me cringing.  I think my favorite was a lady said someone asked her if she was SURE her babies were twins because they weren't identical.  She responded that no, they weren't twins... she actually stole one of them.  haha I'm not sure I'd have the guts to say that.

IVF #1 11 weeks

Old 06-27-2011, 05:27 AM

The ones I linked are the only ones I have. I really like the first one, seems to focus on the more natural side of having twins. I love one of the first chapters that talks about past & present multiple births around the world. It's so fascinating to read!

I'm a quiet & shy person too. I hope I can say something witty or snarky like that too whenthe time comes.

Old 06-27-2011, 08:45 AM

A bit of a late update from me...  My appointment went well, and we heard two distinct heartbeats.  One was low 160s, the other was low 170s.  So so jealous of all the ultrasounds that Kewpie is getting!  I want to see my babies!  But I guess I'll have to wait til the 20 week anatomy scan.  I'm really hoping they can tell the genders; I only have boy stuff right now, and I'd like to start checking garage sales and thrift stores for girl clothes if we need to.

About the parenting advice...  Yeah, you get that whether you're pregnant with twins or a single baby.  I have one SIL who has 5 kids.  Of course, she knows everything about being a parent.  Except that I don't want to be the kind of parent she is, and I find some of her advice downright scary.  I just smile, nod, and do my own thing.  I know they talk about me and DH behind our backs.  I know they think I'm some kind of neo-hippie.  And I don't care.  I have a happy, healthy, well-adjusted, confident toddler, and I believe he is the way he is because we parent the way we do (plus, he just has a great disposition).  I've found that having DH on-board is the most important thing for me.  As long as he agrees we're doing the right thing, I can handle everyone else's criticism.  Plus, having these boards reminds me that I'm not alone.

I can't believe someone would ask a mother if she was sure her babies were twins...  Just goes to show all the misconceptions out there.  I don't know what I'd say.  I try to be witty without being rude, but I have a very dry, sarcastic sense of humor that sometimes gets taken the wrong way.  whistling.gif

Thanks for the book recommendations, Mama~Love.  I keep meaning to read some books on multiples, but all I want to read right now is fiction (escape from reality, perhaps?  winky.gif).

On a side note...  Why are multiple-seat strollers so danged expensive?  It seems that about $100 per seat is the going rate, and I need a triple!

Old 06-27-2011, 11:41 AM

I wish I could get something along these lines for pregnancy!

http://babybrewing.com/my-mom-doesnt-want-your-advice/

IVF #1 11 weeks

Old 06-27-2011, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kewpie80 View Post

I wish I could get something along these lines for pregnancy!

http://babybrewing.com/my-mom-doesnt-want-your-advice/

ROTFLMAO.gif That's awesome!

Old 06-27-2011, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kewpie80 View Post

I need to vent a wee bit.  I have a couple friends (they're married to each other) who feel it's their duty to give me advice on everything from weight gain to birth plans to scheduling the babies after they're born.  It's driving me insane.  They don't have twins nor supertwins, but feel that their experience is the end all be all with being pregnant.  She says, "oh, I actually lost weight when I was pregnant.  Don't feel bad if you don't gain."  From what I've been reading, that is very very bad when expecting multiples.  I keep trying to tell her that a multiple pregnancy is NOT the same as a singleton and it has unique problems and requirements.  I just get more advice... gah!  I'm finding myself distancing myself from her... Since I'm new to this area, it's a big deal cause I don't know many people.  

ETA: I've been seeing my RE up till this point and will be seeing my OB soon. I plan to discuss nutrition and weight with her.

I always get unsolicited advice. I think people have an inate nature to be helpful and feel useful by offering advice - no matter how ridiculous it sounds. My doc is concerned about my eating habits more than my weight. I should be consuming another 1000 calories per day and increasing my natural iron intake. I already feel as though I'm eating all day because I also BF the twins. It's very difficult to grow a twin pregnancy and BF at the same time. Doc says to sit back, work from home and eat cheeseburgers. Thanks Doc! Lol.

We just added on to the house it seems as though the costs are never ending. Today we had to replace our a/c unit so that it could meet the demand of the extra sq footage and OMG, I had to be out of the house all day! It was 96 F today in my hood! I want to start saving money and yet for every $20 I sock away, I spent $50. I also hired my nephew's girlfriend to help me M-F from 8-2pm so I can rest and work with as few distractions as possible. I was going to send the twins to daycare but I want them home with me. Plus daycare in 2011 is $185+ per week, per child! OMG! Who can afford that? Not me. So yeah - that's my life in a nutshell. Saving, saving, saving.

Great u/s pic Kewpie! I only listened to my babies heartbeats today. Our u/s tech was out and my doc didn't have time to do it himself. Boo! I scheduled one for next week but again... here comes the money. I wish they would've done it today so I didn't have to pay another co-pay.  irked.gif

Old 06-29-2011, 05:23 PM

• You and maybe your partners age at the birth?    32 and 38

• Are the babies Mono or Di or what combo of both?   Mono/Di

•  What number of kids will is be for you?   First pregnancy, but 2 step-daughters  17,21

• Genders? Will you be finding out?  Girls

• EDD and or planned birth timing?   09/01/2011

• State you live in?  Utah

• Anything else you want to share?   31 weeks tomorrow and already dialated to a 1 :(  Planning home birth, but worried about having babies early. 

Old 06-29-2011, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by palangi View Post

• You and maybe your partners age at the birth?    32 and 38

• Are the babies Mono or Di or what combo of both?   Mono/Di

•  What number of kids will is be for you?   First pregnancy, but 2 step-daughters  17,21

• Genders? Will you be finding out?  Girls

• EDD and or planned birth timing?   09/01/2011

• State you live in?  Utah

• Anything else you want to share?   31 weeks tomorrow and already dialated to a 1 :(  Planning home birth, but worried about having babies early. 

Interesting name. In Samoan it means "white person." :)

Congrats on your twin girls! Yay! I had twin girls too. And I was dialated at 33w - delivered at 36w. I actually fully effaced but Baby A was high up in the negative stations so the doc wasn't worried. Our active labor lasted about 4 hours. I didn't have time for any meds. Hey, take it easy. Just sit back as much as possible and enjoy the next 5 weeks because when the twins come it's a whole new wonderful world. :)

Old 07-16-2011, 11:47 AM

I'm going to see if I can update this thread with all the new mamas and mamas to be.  I probably will miss some people or make some errors so let me know if you weren't added.  Also I think I lost the boy/girl storks and some of the hyperlinks to profiles - if I have time I will try to add them back in at some point.  This is my first time starting a thread like this so I apologize if it is not as organized as it should be.

mama to dust.gifdd 8/09 and slingtwin.gif dd + ds 11/11

User Tag List