Yet another "could it be twins" question... - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 09-15-2011, 07:08 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello...

I know you all must get weary of these, but I just have to ask.  :)

I am 5wks pg tomorrow with number 5.  And, I know I am all stretched out and loose in there.

But, last night I sat down and could feel my uterus move.  It feels big and swollen.  I actually said, "Whoa!' because of how it felt when I sat down.  Did any of you feel that?  It seems so strange to be able to feel it so early?  But maybe just because the ligaments are so loose and it is so low? 

"If you keep doing the same things you've always done, you'll keep getting the same results you've always gotten."

#2 of 5 Old 09-21-2011, 07:01 PM

Okay, totally lurking--but CONGRATULATIONS ON #5!!!!! :D 

hearts.gif(6), energy.gif(4.5),  diaper.gif (2) and  IT'S A babygirl.gif!!!!  ~9/24/12~ vbac.gifwaterbirth.jpg

#3 of 5 Old 09-22-2011, 06:52 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks. :)  Caught me a little off guard again.  Not unplanned...just, well...#4 just turned one yesterday.

"If you keep doing the same things you've always done, you'll keep getting the same results you've always gotten."

#4 of 5 Old 09-22-2011, 07:17 PM

Not sure exactly what you're describing.  5 weeks is waay early to have twin suspicions.  BUT, I have experienced what I refer to as "pelvic heaviness" beginning basically at implantation.  I've had it with both singleton and my twins.  It's just the increase in blood flow.  Congratulations!  Be sure to come back and update us when you find out one way or the other.

Mom to eight!!  Our twin girls arrived 3-3-2011.

#5 of 5 Old 09-23-2011, 03:21 PM - Thread Starter

I think it was just because my ligaments are so streched out.  Things seem to have moved up and I haven't felt it again.  It was just so strange.  I literally felt my uterus shift upwards when I sat down.  Bizarre.  But, I can already just slightly feel the fundus...at 6 weeks.  Probably just because this is #5. shrug.

I do think it's just one.  I just have this super strong, and rather distracting, feeling that it's a boy.  It's like there is a sign flashing in my head and someone whispering "boy" in my ear constantly.  So strange.

Anyway, thanks for your reply.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page