anyone else expecting twins? - Page 4 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#91 of 92 Old 10-11-2013, 07:48 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Not sure about the recliner, but I had the same thing.  Towards the end they just seemed perpetually swollen.  

Robin read.gifPartner to J bikenew.gif and mom to G & R 10/3/12 twins.gif 
#92 of 92 Old 10-13-2013, 07:34 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I haven't dealt with swelling yet, but I'm only 19 weeks. I DID have some swelling w my daughter at the end of that pregnancy and imagine it may be worse w twins. I wouldn't think the recliner, assuming your feet are elevated some, would contribute too much to that, but I don't know. I know that w my singleton I never had high blood pressure or any other problems sometimes associated w swelling, but I eventually had to go to the fire station and have my wedding rings cut off! I think it's fairly common 😕
I went to the chiro on thurs a.m. and found out my pelvis is indeed "all sorts of jacked up" lol! Was so lopsided that it has been pulling my right leg shorter than my left. Will be doing adjustments and some therapy for that throughout. Went to midwife same day and all looked good, measuring 26 weeks at 18!!! Oh goodness! Had an ultrasound today and babies looked great, measuring nearly a week ahead now, both of them! They were situated side by side and both head down (they are di-di) and their heartbeats were great, exactly the same:) Found out they're two boys!
How's everyone else doing/feeling?

Tags
Parenting Multiples

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page