Mothering Forum banner

Anyone have a 'Chicco Cortina Together Double Stroller"?

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  starbuckmom 
#1 ·
We're trying to find a decent double stroller which is not a side by side (narrow sidewalks in Europe, ugh)

I LOVE the baby jogger city select but its also about 2x our price range and we have been looking at the Chicco Cortina Together Double Stroller which we can get for around 200-220 USD at the moment new. We'd like to stay around 250 USD for the stroller.

Does anyone have this stroller or have any suggestions for one? We have no car and rely mostly on the bus, walking and train system. I am hoping to use the stroller from the time the twins are born until around 2yo age, I will need to take it to the grocery store, market etc and since our apartment has no elevator we will be leaving it on the ground floor (so not very often collapsing it).

My friends have offered to let us borrow a double jogging stroller but it is HUGE and pretty unuseable in town. ..

#2 ·
I keep trying to tell myself that the "baby jogger" stroller than I want is worth the money too... but then the voice of reason steps in, and says that really is a lot of money.

I wish I had a review for your stroller. I'm definitely going to look that one up. Thanks!

#3 ·
Yes, we have that stroller, and we love it. It is easy to maneuver and folds easily. My boys are still using the matching infant car seats, which attach easily. It has been a life saver. We take it everywhere. These are my first babies, so I don't have a lot of experience with other strollers, but we've been very happy with this one.

#4 ·
thanks mally! we only had an umbrella stroller with DS1 which was great because we were traveling a lot but with the twins, there will be no travel and no car.. so we need a 'real' stroller to get around town .. thanks for your quick reply!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.