twins? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 10 Old 08-27-2012, 06:47 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I just have this hunch that i have twins.This is my 5th pregnancy,i have 2 boys,then i miscarried twice,now im pregnant again.every time i have tested for pregnancy it as always been no line until 2-4 days after my missed period, even then my husband says it isn't a line and i insist it is!But this time i measured the day of my missed period and it came up a dark line immediately.(i used the seconed test from the box of testers i used last pregnancy,so they should be same batch?)I thought i was having major PMS but my husband thought i was pg,i didnt want to hope,but it was major positive!and tat was the worst case of extreme moodiness iv ever had.and i feel no nausea.sooo tired,and dream a lot!
#2 of 10 Old 08-28-2012, 09:13 AM

congrats, and time will tell. a lot of ladies drift over here with hunches, it is fun to see when in fact some are right!  take care of yourself and check out the I'm Pregnant Boards for a lot of amazing ladies to go thru it all with

partners.gif 2twins.gif  So what if I don't fit cleanly into a defined parenting style, my kids don't fit into a personality archetype either!

#3 of 10 Old 08-28-2012, 11:17 AM

I was certain I was having twins. I laughed at myself. The midwives laughed at me. Now my twins laugh at me. :)

#4 of 10 Old 08-28-2012, 01:40 PM

I'm another whose hunch was right as well.  I suspected from 8 weeks, but didn't confirm by US until 19 weeks.  Make sure you update when you find out one way or another. 

Mom to eight!!  Our twin girls arrived 3-3-2011.

#5 of 10 Old 08-28-2012, 02:41 PM

I got  bfp last time at 8 dpo, and was only carrying one babe. This time it was 9 dpo before I got my BFP and Im carrying two. No increase in morning sickness, sore boobs, or any other early pregnancy symptoms. I think each pregnancy is different, but you shall soon see. When/how would you find out? Early ultarsound? Wait until midwife can tell?

Holly and David partners.gif

Adaline love.gif (3/20/10), and Charlie brokenheart.gif (1/26/12- 4/10/12) and our identical  rainbow1284.gif  twins Callie and Wendy (01/04/13)

SIDS happens. 

#6 of 10 Old 08-29-2012, 05:21 AM - Thread Starter

there is a place in a near by large town that does free sonograms.i might go there.im gunna call today.Ill let you all know as soon as i do!

#7 of 10 Old 08-29-2012, 07:43 AM

free ultrasounds, sounds fishy

im guessing it is a religious, anti abortion place, so be prepared for a lot of heavy talk.

if you are keeping the pregnancy then it will be pretty easy to ignore, just giving you the heads up,

those are the only folks i have ever seen give free ultrasounds to the masses.

partners.gif 2twins.gif  So what if I don't fit cleanly into a defined parenting style, my kids don't fit into a personality archetype either!

#8 of 10 Old 08-29-2012, 02:08 PM

yeahthat.gif

How far along are you? I found out I was having twins at 7.5 weeks. For the next several weeks I was so anxious that one of them would disappear. If I had it to do over again, I wouldnt want to know about the twins until I was a bit further along.

Holly and David partners.gif

Adaline love.gif (3/20/10), and Charlie brokenheart.gif (1/26/12- 4/10/12) and our identical  rainbow1284.gif  twins Callie and Wendy (01/04/13)

SIDS happens. 

#9 of 10 Old 08-30-2012, 05:53 AM - Thread Starter

6 wks along

#10 of 10 Old 10-24-2012, 11:24 AM

Was it twins??? Update please!! smile.gif

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page