Identical or Fraternal? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 33 Old 12-28-2012, 10:26 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

oh yeas apparently the sex of my twins is up for debate too, because my boys hair is kinda med-longish and my girl has been nearly bald until just recently, and now is still just a little pixie.

but again

"as of last diaper change, that one has the penis, so unless he stole it, he's the boy and she's still a girl", snarked the mommy.

partners.gif 2twins.gif  So what if I don't fit cleanly into a defined parenting style, my kids don't fit into a personality archetype either!

#32 of 33 Old 12-29-2012, 05:41 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I have had a few people say they can't tell my girls apart and constantly ask me if I'm "sure" they are not identical. Even people who have only seen them once or twice. I finally got tired of pointing out differences to this one lady and pointed at dd V and said sarcastically "Well her buttcrack is about an inch longer than A's so that means they aren't identical." The lady didn't realize I was joking and very seriously nodded saying, "Well that would mean they aren't I guess." I nearly died I wanted to laugh so hard. I can't wait until they get bigger, I'm sure I'll get comments for quite a while.

Emelee married to J in 03/07. 12/10 our DD C was at 41.3 weeks, and 06/12 our fraternal DDs A and V were hospital birth at 41.1 weeks.
#33 of 33 Old 12-31-2012, 01:12 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)

My sons are identical - they were mono-di. Most of the time they don't look a lot alike (at least to me), but once in a while we get a photo like this, where it's pretty obvious they came from the same egg! They are 18 - this was taken last week.

If the chips are down, the buffalo is empty.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page