Toddling Twins & Trips Chat Thread Winter '12-3 - Mothering Forums

View Poll Results: How old are your multiples this winter (if they have a birthday before Spring, list the age they are
1 or turning 1 7 100.00%
2 or turning 2 3 75.00%
3 or turning 3 0 0%
4 or turning 4 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 34 Old 12-15-2012, 10:18 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I just felt like I wanted a chat thread to help get me thru my first full winter of toddlerhood, twin style.

There are often things that dont need their own thread but just some company, some BTDT and the camaraderie of other Parents of Multiples.

Come Join Us!

Our Toddlers in Training:

Parents Info

Babies Info

Zygosity

Birth Order

Birth Month & Year

Ziursrm G/B? DZ 3rd & 4th 1/12    
JulyAugust G/G ? 2nd & 3rd 1/12    

Our One Year Olds:

Parents Info

Toddlers Info

Zygosity

Birth Order

Birth Month & Year

Emaya B/B/G MZ&DZ 2nd, 3rd & 4th 12/11      
LeslieSara63 G/G/G ? 3rd, 4th & 5th

7/11

Rinap G/G MZ 1st & 2nd 6/11      

Our Two Year Olds:

Parents Info

Toddlers Info

Zygosity

Birth Order

Birth Month & Year

~Adorkable~ G/B DZ 1st & 2nd & done 12/10      

Anyway here is a question to start the thread rolling:

What's one upcoming milestone in your toddlers' life that you are fretting about?

and/or

What's one recently experienced milestone that went better than you had fretted it would?

birthday.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THIS JANUARY TO:

Ziursrm's Twins who turn One!

and

JulyAugust's Twins who turn Two!

birthday.gif

partners.gif 2twins.gif  So what if I don't fit cleanly into a defined parenting style, my kids don't fit into a personality archetype either!

#2 of 34 Old 12-15-2012, 10:27 AM - Thread Starter

so mine turn two this month and its ben really fun and certainly getting harder in some ways.

i'm finding i cant parent "as i go" as much anymore, i dont really like i want to in the moment. So i am spending more of my calm down time reading and thinking about what kind of parent i want to be and working on being more prepared when crap comes up throughout the day with a calmer response.

What's one upcoming milestone in your toddlers' life that you are fretting about?

Potty training! i'm so intimidated about  the logistics with twins. Ive been re reading Oh Crap, Potty TRaining and really love her. so i feel like i understand the steps, its just figuring the when and dealing with the day to day of it.

What's one recently experienced milestone that went better than you had fretted it would?

Night weening, we aren't totally done yet, but for the most part it is going really well, not without its issues, but no hell breaking loose. I'm glad that i waited till they understood a bit more of what was happening. My twins have had a speech delay, so for us that meant waiting till just recently that i felt i could explain things and know that they got most of it.

partners.gif 2twins.gif  So what if I don't fit cleanly into a defined parenting style, my kids don't fit into a personality archetype either!

#3 of 34 Old 12-16-2012, 10:48 AM

Sounds like a fun thread. My twins will be 1 in January. I can't think of any milestones that I'm or was concerned about. I'm just not much of a fretter. We just roll with it all. I am a little disappointed we have been more consistent with the EC. It's just been hard to make it a priority.

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Wife to DH 6 yr, Mom to Mono 6/07, Mi'ha 12/09, La & Ta 1/12. Yah!

CDing, noVaxing, tandom BFing & BWing, coSleeping, minimalist in training 388/2012, mama
#4 of 34 Old 12-17-2012, 01:16 AM

Thanks, Adorkable - I was just feeling a little stuck (tons of snow here in Sweden suddenly, and my triplet wagon doesn't roll so well anymore) and need some human -- even if it's digital -- interaction. Glad to hear night weaning went so well for you -- how did you explain to your two-year-olds about it? That seems like a big concept to get across to little I-want-what-I-want folks like 2-year-olds.

Ziursrm, my triplets will be 1 on December 20th. I tried to click on your spoiler, but I can't see anything. Are you expecting? I recognize your laid back attitude from other moms I know with plenty kids. I'm even way chiller this time around, even if it's more than one baby.

That said, the last 6 weeks have been absolutely the hardest in my whole life - 3 sick babies and a sick me, too. They've had this-that-and-the-other, maybe 2-5 days of health in between getting a new virus (my dd1 is at daycare and brings home all that gunk. Plus, the trips aren't breastfed greensad.gif ). I think we're pulling through it now. I'm on antibiotics, and I'm waiting with them because they seem to be almost well on their own. My 4-year-old has never had to take antibiotics (though she was breastfed until she self-weaned), so I'm hoping to avoid them. Oh, and they're teething through it all. Poor little poppets. 

(35) Teacher, mother to DD '08 + triplets (identical boys and a girl) born at 36 weeks gestation in ´11.  Passions: gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, wild food gathering, reading, kayaking and more.

#5 of 34 Old 12-17-2012, 05:13 AM

Hi Ladies,

Do you mind if I join in?  My girls are not toddlers (though, I have done the toddler stage twice already!) but as Emaya said it is nice to have some human interaction!

Mama to five, not 13.  I just like pumpkins and thought that number would not be taken.

#6 of 34 Old 12-17-2012, 10:26 AM

Hello! My girls are 18 months old. We've just gone through three weeks of being sick here, too. I'm afraid we'll have a repeat of last year when we were sick August-March. But crossing fingers. I'm still getting used to walking, especially trying to let the girls be out of the stroller while we're out. But I only have two hands. So that's tricky sometimes.

We're doing some early potty-awareness here (sitting on it regularly, catching lots of pooping), but I'm letting that be just experimental for now. And I am so so so not ready to night wean. But also very ready to have more sleep in a row.

I'm finding toddlerhood pretty overwhelming. But also trying to figure out whether our family has all its members yet.

#7 of 34 Old 12-17-2012, 07:40 PM

Great thread - thanks for posting!!!

So, my girls are 11 months old and I just can't get over how the time has flown! I remember being so terrified when I found out I was expecting twins, but it's just been so great.

The girls just recently started crawling - a milestone that everyone seemed to make such a big deal about: "Ooooh just wait til they're mobile, you'll be chasing them all over the place. They'll be heading in different directions all the time..."  But, in reality, they don't move so quickly yet, and are like their older brother was - pretty happy to sit and play with toys, wooden spoons, each others' feet!

Now everyone's starting to ask about walking: have they started? Am I worried? Do I realize that I'll be chasing them all over, won't be able to go out?.... But I'm feeling pretty relaxed about it. In fact, I'm feeling pretty relaxed about lots of stuff: sleep arrangements, introducing solids... I figure it's probably just because I've already experienced these milestones with my son. I think if we'd had the girls first, I'd be a wreck!

Love hearing about everyone elses experiences!!

#8 of 34 Old 12-17-2012, 07:54 PM - Thread Starter

so glad folks liek the thead, i figured i was not the only one feeling like i wanted to reach out.

would you gals like a mini roster with us listed by birthday month of our multiples?

#9 of 34 Old 12-18-2012, 10:08 AM

A roster would probably be great. That way we don't have to keep looking back to figure out how old everyone is.

#10 of 34 Old 12-18-2012, 01:01 PM - Thread Starter

sure thing, im thinking a layout like :

2 Year Olds:

~Adorkable~  B/G     1st&2nd kids     Born 12/10

do we want more info included?

#11 of 34 Old 12-20-2012, 08:41 AM

I haven't been on MDC a whole lot since my GGG were born 18 mths ago. My biggest challenge right now is sleeping as usual. Getting them to sleep, staying asleep. Napping is ok right now. I thought once they were weaned it would be easier. It is in someways because it is faster to pass out bottles to them. But they still don't sleep all night & sometimes they are awake for extended periods of time. Between caring for my older two & my job the lack of sleep just might kill me!

Leslie, mama to Paige 8, Zara 3 and Audrey, Sophia & Nina June 7/11 @32.6
angel1.gifOct/01angel1.gif July/10angel1.gif Sept/10

#12 of 34 Old 12-20-2012, 01:10 PM

Sleep. Yes. Sleep is hard.

#13 of 34 Old 12-21-2012, 12:43 AM

Adorkable, that looks good. I can't think of anything else at the moment, but then again, I can't think to straight in general lately. Babies were well for two days, and now Forest has a fever again.  It's times like these I'm kicking myself for being lazy in the breastfeeding department. Gosh, if they just could have had some of my anti-bodies this Fall, they would have suffered so much less. Or would they have had to have gotten those bugs eventually anyway? I don't understand the common virus, and I suspect doctors don't either. Like, why were they healthy all summer long, and then bam, cold weather, and they're constantly sick? I thought cold=catching a cold was an old wives tale. We're spending the same amount of time indoors now that we did last summer.

Adorkable, I assume you're ok with 13pumpkins joining? Though with LeslieSara, looks like us triplet moms have you twin moms outnumbered so far :) Hopefully some more folks would like to join in and chat a little bit.

Julyaugust, I'm feeling pretty chill about things too - I'm so glad I got to practice on my singleton first and get all the major freak-outs done before being thrown triplets!

Lesliesara, are they eating at night, too? If they're on a bottle, you can slowly start to water down what ever it is they're eating (milk? formula? pumped milk?), until they don't bother to wake up anymore. Worked with my bubs. Took about 3 weeks of slowly increasing the water content. I think their stomachs just got used to not getting calories at night and they made up for it during the day. Of course, if you feel they need the food for whatever reason, then you won't want to water it down. What does your routine look like around now? Naps - one or two?

rinap - It never occurred to me that it would be anything but crystal clear when our baby-making days were done. I'm with you, though; not quite sure I feel it in my bones that we're done. My dh is very, very sure, however, so I suppose that's that. 

I'm trying to get my 12-month-olds (birthday yesterday!) down to one major nap because they're starting daycare two days a week in January and they'll have to nap with all the other kids at 12 noon instead of 9 a.m. as they have been doing. That's my major challenge right now. It's a long, grumpy morning, is all I can report so far.

For the roster:

Emaya: One-year-old BBG, 4-year-old G

(35) Teacher, mother to DD '08 + triplets (identical boys and a girl) born at 36 weeks gestation in ´11.  Passions: gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, wild food gathering, reading, kayaking and more.

#14 of 34 Old 12-21-2012, 03:53 PM

I'm still breastfeeding my girls. They were sick from 2 months to 7, and were sick again the past three weeks. So while breastfeeding is supposed to help with immunities, no, it's not a magic condom that keeps all sickness away. Unfortunately. So don't blame yourself.

Cold isn't supposed to lead to viruses, but there's definitely a cold season, for whatever reason.

#15 of 34 Old 12-21-2012, 05:31 PM - Thread Starter

i'll wrok on formating the first post a bit better after the kids o to bed, can everyone look over the info and lat me know if yiours is not right, in some cases i just guesed based on things you have said.

#16 of 34 Old 12-22-2012, 09:32 AM

Looks great. How do we edit? Mine are MZ, born 6/11, 1st and 2nd.

#17 of 34 Old 12-22-2012, 09:41 AM

Do you mind if I join even though my twins are 6 months? I don't know how often I'll have time to post but I'd love to hear what lies ahead in the raising twin department.

Emelee married to J in 03/07. 12/10 our DD C was at 41.3 weeks, and 06/12 our fraternal DDs A and V were hospital birth at 41.1 weeks.
#18 of 34 Old 12-22-2012, 11:57 AM - Thread Starter

Rinap and others, just mention anything that needs editing and i will do it, sometimes it takes me a day or so to get to it, but since you al also have twins running underfoot, i doubt i need to explain that to you!

Emelee & 13pumpkins, toddlers in training are always welcome, im a big propionate of very open groups on mothering.com and the more the merrier.  as long as it doesn't seem rude or anything, iI'm going to hold off on putting you in the roster till the season twins turn will turn one, so im currently including anyone turning one before spring equinox, does that seem like a fair way to keep things streamline?  you are of course always welcome to read and comment even ask toddler related question at ANY TIME, we lov to have you here.

i do however incurage someone to stat a similar thread about "Twin & Trips Babe Chat" or the like to provide a similar group for folks in theroi first year. My hope is that we can keep all thru of the early stages (pregnancy, babe, toddler) going in groups and let families move thru them as their multiples grow. So i really hope that folks will step up to to the task of the ther groups. and hopefully we can get into the the habit of checking in on the groups younger than us and chiming in often with BTDT advice. I sure hope the twin moms that have survived todderhood already will be an active part of this one!

#19 of 34 Old 12-28-2012, 08:24 AM

Wah. Just went through jet lag (eight hours) with two toddlers. Ow. Ow. Ow. Nearly killed us. And we get to do it again when we go back, and perhaps again in April (still deciding). 18 months is awesome, but while we have communication, we don't have very good communication, especially in the middle of the night. I keep thinking about night weaning, but I can't imagine how one would night wean two babies at the same time.

Advice would be welcome (on the night weaning or on the jet lag....) I have help for the jet lag and for bed time, but the rest of night weaning will be on my own.

#20 of 34 Old 12-28-2012, 10:12 AM - Thread Starter

what is their night routine right now, where do they sleep, how often and in what configuration do they nurse?

#21 of 34 Old 12-28-2012, 10:23 AM - Thread Starter

i just tstarted a medication that makes it so i cant nurse for 12 hours a day. in preparation for it is had cut out the random late afternoon, early evening nursing a few weeks ago and then stopped nursing for naptime a few days ago. so not its just to bed at night and a few times in the wee hours of the morning. (had mostly night weened over the last few months)

they are taking it amazingly well, i guess waiting till they are 2 probably helped a lot. the basically have not asked to nurse anytime that i couldn't do it, they kinda "mention" it (signing "milk") but not really right to me, so i just went on what what i was talking about to see if they would ask again and they never did. im so relieved, i was tearing myself up over having to tell them no nursing.  an added benefit is that i am really loving my first thing i nth morning nursing, we get super cuddly and i spend a lot of time kissing their head and being thankful that i can still nurse at all and that they are being so sweet about it.

my two had pretty delayed speech, just now have a handful of words, at 20m they each had 1 mayyyybe 2 (and no mom or dad at that point either) so i could not have seen how to do any weening back then, i know they got a lot of what i said, but it was hard to tell how much so i would have felt unsure they understood what was happening.  i never was one of those ladies that knew or planned to nurse for a long time, i never really thought about it. i knew i would go a year of course and i knew i would delay solids. but now looking back on it am so so glad i waited on solids till they were 9-10m, it just bypassed so much frustration and unneeded effort and im so glad i waiting till i could talk to my kids about nursing and boobs needing sleep too before i starting any sort of night or day weening.

there is a lot i feel like im bumble thru with parenting, its really nice when i look back and feel like i got something clearly right, specially after the 6 month  struggle to learn to nurse the pair

#22 of 34 Old 12-29-2012, 02:38 PM

Night routine now is potty and diapers and toothbrushing, then stories with daddy and snuggle up to nurse in their bed. They nurse to sleep together, then we tiptoe out. They sometimes sleep until 1, sometimes sleep only an hour, and need to be nursed back to sleep. Around 1 I go to bed with them and they nurse every couple of hours until around 5, at which point they nurse a lot until they get up around 7. On a good night, they nurse separately.  On bad nights, they wake together and constantly. Also having trouble getting them to unlatch, even when they're asleep. Nursing alone is side-lying. Nursing together is with me on my back, and painful, especially while they're teething, which they have been for a while. I haven't had much luck talking to them about either sleeping through or nursing one at a time (they're pretty incoherent when they wake up).

#23 of 34 Old 01-02-2013, 05:58 PM - Thread Starter

hi folks, just got back from a busy week of twin b-days and visiting families. i still cant believe i have 2 years olds bouncy.gifbouncy.gif

so just wanted to share the best mommy fail of my whole two years:

last week i went to get my son after he woke from nap and as i was carrying him downstairs, i felt he was surprisingly warm against my body.

then i realized his clothes were wet, strange cause his diapers seriously never leak, so i went to change him.....

guessed the fail yet?

when i took of the PJ's off, yep, butt as bare as the minute he was born, no diaper! i somehow changed him for his nap and never put a clean diaper back on!

the most amazing part frankly was that this was the first time in 2 years X two kids that this has happened!

#24 of 34 Old 01-03-2013, 06:05 AM

Last night was one of those nights. Two of my girls when they get a cold will stay up crying all night. One was crying from 11-1 and the other 1-330. My dh and I took turns but I still only got 3-4 hrs sleep. Going to be a long day at work. The crazy thing is that in the middle of the night I didn't think to put Vicks on their feet or turn on the vaporizer. Only thought of those things this morning. Fortunately the third baby slept all night except for a few minutes.

Leslie, mama to Paige 8, Zara 3 and Audrey, Sophia & Nina June 7/11 @32.6
angel1.gifOct/01angel1.gif July/10angel1.gif Sept/10

#25 of 34 Old 01-03-2013, 09:45 AM - Thread Starter

yeah my girl is getting her last two canines right now and it gives her so much grief when she is trying ot sleep, but since they dont really seem to bother her during the day, i keep forgetting that this is probably the reason that on a given night she needs to come to bed with me and then thrashes around and cant fall back asleep once she is there.

she responds great to a half dose of advil, but i have to remember at 3am all sleepy that this is even an option. sadly twice this last week i completely failed to think of that and spent hours failing to calm a thrashing sad kid.  i felt like shit in the morning when i figured it out, poor girl.

on a related note about teething, wow my boy took the fast and furious route and at times was getting 7 teeth at a time, i used to think i wished for him to slow down a bit and take it one at a time, but he also got all his 16 main teeth basically in 2 batches and was teething for a total of maybe only 5 months (split up over two different times)

in contrast my girl got hers one at a time and each tooth was so slow to come in, she is cutting the last two right now and has basically been teething nearly non stop for 18month and probably has at least 1 more to go.  

in hindsight i would vastly prefer my sons method, it was easier for me to address his pain and spend the extra time comforting him and then he was thru it, i feel so bad for her. i certainly cant give her pain killers for 18 months and since it is seemingly endless, its hard to know what is related to the teeth and what is just her or due to something else. 

im really looking forward to re-meeting my daughter who is not teething, i dont even know that person, last time i saw her she was 6 month old!

it is yet another interesting thing that having twins gives you insight in, there is so much little details i might never really notice or pay that much attention too, except that my two are soo different so in comparison i get to see a wonderful  array of what growing up is like. I'm sure in part it is like this with any siblings, but i dont even have to think back and try to remember what an older sibling did at what age and such, the comparison is standing right there, right now. i find it really interesting.

#26 of 34 Old 01-06-2013, 03:37 AM

Adorkable, that is just hilarious about the missed diaper! I wonder what he was thinking in his little toddling mind -- "Hmm, it's a whole lot warmer and wetter than usual. And now it's kind of cooler and wetter...ah well ... zzz"

Rinap, that sounds challenging, all that nursing in the night. When they nurse separately, are you able to sleep through that? I never could. But then again, I couldn't nurse lying down, I think I'm just too flat-chested for that.

leslieandsara, I hope you made it through your work day ok. I just CAN'T work on 4 hours of sleep. But then again, I'm a junior-high teacher, so maybe that's just not possible. Or maybe I'm a big wimp. Are the two that have a hard time with colds identical? My id boys react the exact same way to sickness (whine all day, but sleep well at night) and their fraternal sister is stoic all day, but can have a difficult time at night when hit with a virus.

I'm getting ready, emotionally, to put these bubs in daycare for 2 days a week so I can get back to work a little bit - something I miss a lot. In Sweden, you have something called "inskolning," translated as "schooling-in," where you get your child or children slowly used to the daycare. It can take 3 days or 3 weeks depending on the needs of the child. You hang out with them at the daycare, trying not to be involved, just being close. Then you start to take short trips away, and finally you leave them there on their own. My daughter never cried once when I left her at daycare when she was 1, and hasn't cried since (she's 4) -- though sometimes she'll cry when I need to pick her up early (that's embarrassing) because she loves it there. Hopefully I can have a repeat this time with 4 happy daycare kids. Oh, and guess what full-time daycare -- up to 45 hours a week -- for four kids, each with two healthy meals and two snacks will cost us? About $300 a month. So I tell all my American girlfriends, if you're gonna have triplets, or just a boat-full of kids, do what I did and marry Swedish!

#27 of 34 Old 01-06-2013, 02:14 PM - Thread Starter

yeah my two went to a early "preschool" program that they have in some areas called a "Transitional Twos" here. it is a short morning two days a week that the parents all go to for the first half of the year and then just co-op the second half of the year (one of us in the room each day to help the teacher and her assistant out)  their are 10 kids and this coming tues is the first non parent day for us. I think it was a great way to ease into the daily flow of school. they know each other and the room so well now and for the last month or so the smarter parents have stepped backed and just watched and been available for their kid but let them do it solo. its been fun to watch my two find their own favorite things and make friends and learn skills.  

i say "smarter parents" because a handful have never left their kids sides and really never interacted with the other kids either, and frankly i think they missed the point. their kids have never gone off and explored, never learned to ask the teacher or another parent for help and i swear have gotten clingier over the few months that i have known them. this is not attachment parenting, it is smothering and sad to watch happening. i dread those kids come next week. a few im sure will blossom and their parent will probably sulk when they figure out they are not needed every second of the kids day, while others will flip out because their parents have really not only not taken this great chance to ease them into school, but in contrast have taught them to NEED them for literally everything.

and as its a Co-op and relies on parents helping all the students in the class on their days, i get irritated thinking that those parents will hover over their own kids and not do what the very easy going teacher would prefer they do to help out with everyone.

ok sorry off my soapbox now

#28 of 34 Old 01-07-2013, 09:56 AM - Thread Starter

oh to round off my no diaper nap fiasco, i bring you the 2 diaper dance!

we were driving to family about 5 hours away over new years and stopped and changed diapers at a rest stop. DH was running out with each kid as i changed the other. i changed my girl first.  so when i was done changing my boy and went to toss the diaper, i noticed there was not a trash within reach of the table so i had to figure out where to put it as i got him down, as i was doing this the thought crossed my mind "well what the heck did i do with his sisters diaper that didn't cause this same dilemma?

left it on would be the answer to that one ladies, left it on.

i have this habit of taking of a diaper, but leaving it under them till i get a new one nearly on, it gives me a place to put used wet wipes and keeps their butt of the surface or clothing i'm working on, but many times i have goofed  when i slide a new diaper on and then grab the tabs from back side of the old one already laying there and attach them to the front side of the new one. i of course always catch what happened as i then try to pull out the old one to toss. always a good giggle.

apparently doing this all quick and out of my normal space at a rest stop i just slid her legs back into the jumper and away we went. cause when we got in to our families house i could see right away that she had a particularly shocking low hanging diaper bulge and went to change it asap. of curse to find that the low hang was from a whole extra diaper that was folded in half hanging there off the fresh diaper which had thankfully stayed n place despite not being properly attached.  i felt pretty lame, Dh got a good chuckle and said in the end i can add the two incidence together and say that at least i have the right number of diapers to changes ratio over the long run!

#29 of 34 Old 01-23-2013, 11:07 AM

Hi Ladies!  I need to add our info.  My girls will be 2 in March.  How did that happen!!  I don't know how well I'll keep up, since I just started school full-time, but I'll pop in when I can.  To answer the questions from the front, I am dreading both potty training and weaning.  We've made tiny little forays into both these phases, but we have a long, long way to go.  I don't think there has been a single thing that has gone easier than I had envisioned for these twins.  Still not sleeping through the night, even.  But we're surviving and hanging in there.

Mom to eight!!  Our twin girls arrived 3-3-2011.

#30 of 34 Old 02-12-2013, 11:06 AM

Whoops! I swore I answered that. :)

Night routine is potty/diapers/brush teeth, go upstairs to a dim room for reading, singing, nurse to sleep.

During the day they nurse frequently (though less so when we're out and about) at night they generally both nurse at the same time with me lying on my back, which is painful. But they won't nurse if they're touching. I much prefer nights when they wake separately and I can nurse one at a time on my side.

I get up after putting them down (except when I fall asleep), then go to bed in my bed. Sometimes they sleep from 8-midnight, more often one or the other wakes multiple times. Around midnight I go in and sleep with them to keep them asleep. They wake up a lot. Every couple of hours, sometimes more often. Sometimes only one, sometimes both. Around six they start waking up, but I can often keep them dozing until 7.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page