Very inclusive twin stroller review - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 12-19-2012, 11:17 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

i just stumbled upon a very complete stroller review that is all about twin strollers, very up to date on new models and really covers all the different types and what some are good for one thing and not another.  I great starting off point for any of you that are just looking for your first stroller or unhappy wit the one you have.

http://www.babble.com/home/babble-blogger-favorites-top-double-strollers-of-2012-4/

partners.gif 2twins.gif  So what if I don't fit cleanly into a defined parenting style, my kids don't fit into a personality archetype either!

#2 of 3 Old 12-19-2012, 08:46 PM

That's awesome. 

I do want to point out that the City Mini Double Jogger can accommodate two infants though. You don't have to have carseat adapters because of how far back the stroller seats recline. (the "limits" the review lists says "Newborn (with carseat) to 100 lbs max capacity". 

Holly and David partners.gif

Adaline love.gif (3/20/10), and Charlie brokenheart.gif (1/26/12- 4/10/12) and our identical  rainbow1284.gif  twins Callie and Wendy (01/04/13)

SIDS happens. 

#3 of 3 Old 12-19-2012, 08:58 PM - Thread Starter

yeah i saw a few errors in the stroller that i know , like my City Select is in fact one of the only Baby Joggers that dont do the "famous one handed fold" she goes on about. since the seats are removable, the fold is a two handed thing on either side. it is however super easy and one step for sure.

i have the Kinderwagon Hop as a quick stroller and airport stroller and quick like it, its amazing that she calls a $299 stroller the affordable winner in that category, what t he other cost!?  we really like it and i'm glad we have it as our second option.

now if i could only afford a Taga Bike with the wooden Double seat get this one  i would be in heaven!

partners.gif 2twins.gif  So what if I don't fit cleanly into a defined parenting style, my kids don't fit into a personality archetype either!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page