Making a new Natural Childbirth with Multiples video... Wanna be a part? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 12-31-2012, 06:07 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

So..... I'm ready to make another multiple natural birth video. I made my personal birth video on youtube when my twins were 6 months old, and the montage one when they were a year old, and that's been almost 5 years now. Time to do it again! 

It's gonna be similar to the first one I made:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E-wULAaD50

But hopefully with better music. Seriously, y'all, I finished the video and then spent another 2 weeks trying out different songs and finally just giving up.

If you want to be in it (and I hope you will, because it is so helpful for pregnant mamas to see others who have come before them!), PM me and I'll message you the instructions.

Thanks!

Wife of one and mom of five, including my HBAC twins!
#2 of 6 Old 01-14-2013, 07:22 AM - Thread Starter

Thank you to those who sent in pics! I had 7 moms send in info in the past 2 weeks, and once I get to 20ish moms, I'll start editing! If any of you were inspired by the original video during your pregnancy, I hope you'll consider paying it forward and being in this one!

#3 of 6 Old 01-14-2013, 04:24 PM

Give me a few weeks, and hopefully I'll have something to contribute!

Work at home, homesteading mom sharing child care 50/50 with my wonderful WAH DH. DD1 born Jan. 2010.   March '12.   DD2 & DD3 (twins) born Feb. 2013
#4 of 6 Old 02-06-2013, 08:57 PM - Thread Starter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ghkA3WEq2E

It's up! I hope it encourages many more moms to be less fearful about their multiple pregnancies and births!

#5 of 6 Old 08-31-2013, 09:43 AM

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)

I know this thread is a bit old, but it was inspiring to me as I prepare for a natural childbirth of twins. Just bumping it up so others can find it.

Crafty Geeky lady (37, hypothyroid) married 7/2010 love of my life (42, azoospermia). I believe in MIRACLES! Twin boys born 12/21/13 at 40 weeks 2 days! 3/52 crafts in 2014 Ramsey's BS1: Done! 2/17/12 BS 2 goal: 6/7/17 no sperm initial DX 3/23/12 BFP 4/7/13!
#6 of 6 Old 10-06-2013, 11:38 AM

Thanks, lilacs!

I'm excited to watch this! Lightning fried half the electronics in our house and it's not available on mobile.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page