Pregnant with Twins (or more!): Spring/Summer 2013 - Page 10 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#271 of 335 Old 06-03-2013, 01:35 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

esenbee, i don't think there is one right answer when you are dealing with complicated decisions like the "best" care for a high-risk pregnancy. as far as number of ultrasounds, "safe" labor (i.e. in a birth tub? in a delivery room? in an OR?), cesarean rates and so on, there are too many variables to determine one right pathway that will bring a mom to her ideal birth. could an ultrasound show that something has gone horribly awry with one of your twins? certainly. would it affect how the pregnancy is treated? in some cases yes, in others, no. you have to ask questions each step of the way - e.g. if my babies are not growing enough, or are not growing at the same rate, what are my options? IUGR is a real concern with twins, and i have yet to see any correlation between ultrasounds and IUGR. in fact, from what i can tell, there is very little concrete information about what causes IUGR and how to help it, beyond delivering the pregnancy if it becomes life-threatening. i have heard of women in the position of deciding whether to deliver 26-week twins or let one of them pass away -- growth ultrasounds, in that scenario, would be indispensable to me. 

in many cases, as much as we might prefer natural-minded pregnancy care, many things are out of our control. this is true in every pregnancy, but more so with multiples. you know that you can eat the perfect diet, exercise properly, get acupuncture and chiropractic care, visualize your babies in the right position, do prenatal yoga and spinning babies exercises, and still end up with breech or transverse twins, iugr, or placenta problems. i think most of the moms on the MDC board would prefer not to have a cesarean, all things being equal and healthy, but it just doesn't work out for everyone. i think the most important thing is really connecting with the care provider you can trust and talk to -- someone who is not only supportive of natural practices, but realistic about the risks and willing to discuss them frankly with you (and your spouse). sometimes the professional can say something to your spouse that will totally help them "see the light" - so it's good if the care provider is on your side. 

having the right providers has been enormously helpful. i would encourage you to find some kind of birth worker(s) in your area who could give you honest, third-party advice on which doctors do or don't REALLY support the safest and most natural practices. (my previous OB practice said "sure, if everything is going well, we want you to have a vaginal birth." I had to talk to a lot of people to find out that was not really true.) ask doulas, midwives, homebirth mamas, acupuncturists, natural childbirth class teachers, etc. the practice that works for you might be an OB or an MFM. you might get a male or a female doctor. you might be able to split care between midwives and an OB back-up. you might find some random, unimpressive OB who doesn't connect with you personally, but has a reputation for getting out lots of babies without c-sections. you might find a doctor who is not "naturally minded" but is willing to discuss and negotiate with you, as an educated, informed consumer. call everyone in town if you have to. then call everyone in the next town over! other twin moms on this board goaded me into asking these questions and meeting with more doctors, and i can't express how grateful i am that i did. 

i had been planning my midwife & doula-attended birth center birth for years before conception. when i found out i was pregnant with twins, that midwife practice would no longer see me. i had to really grieve that birth experience. i was angry for weeks. i had a physically difficult first trimester and i was really resentful about the whole thing - even though i had spent an eternity and a fortune trying to GET pregnant, i was so mad that i was ACTUALLY pregnant. i started seeing "the" OB practice that seemed to deliver "all the twins" in my small town. i hated them. every appointment made me angry. i saw an MFM. i hated her even more! i said things like "maybe i should just have the babies in the backyard by myself." all the time.

with the help of my acupuncturist, i found a really experienced, well-connected doula. i wanted her to make me feel better about this experience that was so shitty at every turn. and actually, she did. and i really needed that, as we were kind of working without a net up to that point. she told me, in no uncertain terms, that the hospital and OB practice i chose provided virtually 0% chance of not having a cesarean birth. (i thought it would be a struggle but i did not realize that every possible thing was stacked against me) she gave me some names of other providers and another hospital to check out, and really encouraged me to not give up completely. after researching these things, i switched my care provider at 20 weeks. i have a doctor, doula and midwife team that is as committed to my healthy pregnancy and vaginal twin birth as i am.

i know i am extremely lucky that my twins are di/di and that impacts what i can ask for and how hard i can advocate.  i found out that i can deliver in a regular L&D room (assuming the twins cooperate and everyone is healthy). i am going to a hospital who will let me labor (but not deliver) in the water. i have a provider who will sign off on my birth plan, let me move around and eat, and is willing to deliver a breech second twin or do an internal version. my doula thinks it is reasonable for me to ask them to delay cord clamping for both twins & ask for immediate skin-to-skin contact, but she is also realistic that we need to have a plan for who stays with me and who goes with the babies if we are separated and someone ends up in the NICU. i get to see midwives for my prenatal care! a midwife might even deliver the twins! i really feel like i would have none of these options if i hadn't connected with this doula. i feel actually excited and empowered about this birth - a complete 180 from how i felt 6 weeks ago, when i hoped to just get through it and focus on having my boys on the outside. 

there are still con's - they are "more conservative" (their words) with twins. i'm driving further for appointments and i will have to travel when i go into labor. they won't let me go past 38 weeks - they say that the risk of stillbirth is analogous to 42 weeks with a singleton at that point. but the national average for twins is 35 weeks! so i am focusing more on keeping them in than worrying about induction. the OB in the practice strongly encourages epidurals in the event that she has to do an internal version. i have ultrasounds every three weeks, going up to every 2 weeks during the 3rd tri. i do feel like i can question things - what are we looking for? what would we do if we found a problem? and i can discuss with my wife how we would handle those decisions. in most cases, though, i feel like they are already a few steps ahead of me and i feel confident in the care. i have really adjusted my standards for my "natural birth" but at the end of this, i want to take home two healthy babies and feel like i didn't get run over by the medical industry, epidural or not.

anyway, i just want to encourage you to keep looking and asking questions. hopefully you can find care providers who will be on the same page as you. you can find ways to evaluate what is more or less important to you and balance that with the real risks of mono/di pregnancy. there is never one right solution, and what worked for someone else may not be right for you at all. 

heartbeat.gif rainbow1284.gif wife (31) + wife (37) rainbow1284.gif heartbeat.gif & our three sons  bikenew.gifbabyf.gifbabyf.gif
#272 of 335 Old 06-04-2013, 01:12 PM

Perfectly said mrsandmrs.  There is nothing more important that having a providor that makes you comfortable and being in a hospital that will allow things to unfold naturally (to the extent possible).  Even if you have to travel a long distance...its worth it!  I am so happy that i switched away from the OB that supports my midwives...it would have been an uphill battle with him on many fronts, despite having two midwives in the room!!!  My new doctor did not push for an epidoral (which the first did to make it "easier" to manipulate the second baby if needed)...and she also would deliver first baby breach (only combination that she will not do is first breach second head down - because of chin locking concerns and first baby transverse).  When i asked not to deliver in OR....she had a rationale explanation...that the hospital set up is such that if an emergency does arise there would be a delay in getting me to OR and that hospital has pretty strict policy.  If i push, i could probably be in a regular room, but i don't feel the need any more (especially after she offered turning up the heat, turning down the lights and putting on some music without any suggestion from me).

Regarding ultrasounds....eseenbe2 i had the same concerns as you...and with my first baby we only did one at 20 weeks and i am very much so against them.  However, i have come to terms with ultrasounds serving a purpose in twin pregnancies.  That being said...i strech them out!  I had first two close together (20 and 23 weeks to confirm no ttts).  The next one at 28 weeks i wish i waited a week or two more because i feel that once you hit the 30 week plus mark they become more important to monitor growth restrictions. I am now debating whether my next one will be at 33 or 34 weeks and if I do one again at 36 or 37 weeks.  All TBD.  My rationale for doing ultrasounds is the same for why i do one at 20 weeks....they can catch problems that can be addressed / fixed while you are still pregnant. 

#273 of 335 Old 06-05-2013, 05:32 PM

Thanks mrs amd yelena. We'll see how this appointment with the MFM goes. Your post mrs, reminded me that I needed to get on sending out my email to the doula I had planned. Hope she is still available and would like to do twins!

Me (S-26), DSp (B-29) married rainbow1284.gif May 21, 2010 in Connecticut. DD babygirl.gif (L-4). dog2.gif Billa,  dog2.gif Hurley, dog2.gif Spitfire (Leroy) and cat.gif Nollie too!
* * * 4 * * * 8 * * * 12 * * * 16 * * * 20 * * * 24 * * * 28 * * * 32 * belly.gif * 36 * !38! * 40 - stork-boy.gifstork-boy.gif EDD 9.5.13

#274 of 335 Old 06-05-2013, 10:55 PM

definitely! i hope the doula is available. i found out that most of the "over-booked" really popular, exclusive doulas in town were a LOT more interested in me when they knew i was having twins. they don't get a lot of opportunities to help with twin births, so they all jumped at the chance. i felt like we had our pick. the doula we ended up hiring takes ONE client per month at this point in her career! she said that a lot of people, when they learn they are having twins, give up on natural aspirations and don't hire a doula - whether b/c they are overwhelmed or it's just a huge financial burden on top of twins. for me, i feel like i need a doula even more with twins than a singleton - we have two babies to hold/breastfeed/care for, too many decisions and options to consider, too many opportunities to avoid or side-step intervention, potential of a NICU stay, and so on. I just feel so relieved to have another person on our side. I really hope you find a doula who can be that for you! And I'm so excited we're having twin boys so close together! 

heartbeat.gif rainbow1284.gif wife (31) + wife (37) rainbow1284.gif heartbeat.gif & our three sons  bikenew.gifbabyf.gifbabyf.gif
#275 of 335 Old 06-14-2013, 09:33 AM

Our twin boys Sam and Max born Tuesday morning at 38 weeks! They weighed 7-8 and 6-14 and are doing so well.
We had hopes of a natural breech birth of both boys with a fantastic midwife team and doctor but after 14 hours baby A wasn't descending enough to dilate me passed 7 cm. We did an ultrasound and saw baby b had flipped vertex during labor which jostled baby A into footling position. My dr was a lot more nervous about that so we decided on the c section.
My midwife talked me through it and the recovery has been good. Nursing is going super well. We're bring them home in a couple hours!
#276 of 335 Old 06-14-2013, 11:30 AM

Congratulations….they look adorable.  Glad everything turned out well in the end!!!  Sometimes we don’t get what we want but knowing that you did everything possible should make you feel amazing about yourself and the whole experience!!!

#277 of 335 Old 06-14-2013, 11:48 AM

Sam & Max are adorable!! Congratulations! C-section may not have been your plan A, but it sounds like you had a great support team and quality medical care along the way. It's wonderful that nursing is going well too. 

#278 of 335 Old 06-14-2013, 04:11 PM

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Amazing story! Glad your boys have arrived safely and that nursing is going well.

Crafty Geeky lady (37, hypothyroid) married 7/2010 love of my life (42, azoospermia). I believe in MIRACLES! Twin boys born 12/21/13 at 40 weeks 2 days! 3/52 crafts in 2014 Ramsey's BS1: Done! 2/17/12 BS 2 goal: 6/7/17 no sperm initial DX 3/23/12 BFP 4/7/13!
#279 of 335 Old 06-14-2013, 07:36 PM

Wonderful babies, aprilv!  So glad they are doing good!

Me (S-26), DSp (B-29) married rainbow1284.gif May 21, 2010 in Connecticut. DD babygirl.gif (L-4). dog2.gif Billa,  dog2.gif Hurley, dog2.gif Spitfire (Leroy) and cat.gif Nollie too!
* * * 4 * * * 8 * * * 12 * * * 16 * * * 20 * * * 24 * * * 28 * * * 32 * belly.gif * 36 * !38! * 40 - stork-boy.gifstork-boy.gif EDD 9.5.13

#280 of 335 Old 06-15-2013, 10:47 PM

Congrats!!!! They are beautiful!

Mama to 9 so far:Mother of Joey (20), Dominick (13), Abigail (11), Angelo (8), Mylee (6), Delainey (3), Colton (2) and Baby 8 and Baby 9 coming sometime in July 2013.   If evolution were true, mothers would have three arms!

#281 of 335 Old 06-25-2013, 01:23 AM

Hello!! New to this site, thought I'd try it out smile.gif Im pregnant with Di/Di twin boys due 9/27/13, planned c-section will be at 37-38 weeks. These are baby 3 and 4 for us, two DS's are 8 and 18 mos. Im 27 so is my DH. I'm a HHA In a skilled nursing facility, which is equal to a CNA Job but I also pass meds. Don't know how long I'll be able to work but we will see smile.gif Past few night/days I have been quite uncomfortable with a lot of tightening and slight cramps, Did I mention I work 11pm-7am? I'm off tonight, but up bc of my schedule greensad.gif I live in Upstate NY so it's 430am....yawn.
#282 of 335 Old 06-28-2013, 11:53 AM

CamJaxMama, welcome.  Exciting times for you.  My mom works as a CNA.  Tough work especially when you are carrying around 2 babies.  You are close to the end though!

AFM, Well, my ob appointment was very underwhelming. The doctor answered all my questions but all that happened was they did a dipstick test to check for protein and sugar in my urine, took my blood pressure, weighed me (I only gained a pound from my last appointment a month ago), and did a heart beat check.  Does that sound about right for a second ob visit? It lasted all of 15 minutes tops. She figured the bleeding I had earlier in the week was just from the stiff bowel movement and seemed unconcerned.

I have an appointment with a dietician. I want to make sure that I am eating the best for two babies.  OB Dr. seems unconcerned that I am not gaining any weight but from what I have read I should be gaining a bit more

My appointment for the gender scan is July 26 at 9:15 a.m. I can't wait! I have been told not to urinate an hour before the exam.  What good will that do?

Crafty Geeky lady (37, hypothyroid) married 7/2010 love of my life (42, azoospermia). I believe in MIRACLES! Twin boys born 12/21/13 at 40 weeks 2 days! 3/52 crafts in 2014 Ramsey's BS1: Done! 2/17/12 BS 2 goal: 6/7/17 no sperm initial DX 3/23/12 BFP 4/7/13!
#283 of 335 Old 06-28-2013, 08:57 PM

Welcome CamJaxMama ! I am also carrying di/di boys. Our due date is Sept. 6, but I tell everyone we're expecting them in August because our OB really wants us to birth them before 38 weeks. I feel like that is kind of negotiable,  but I am not going to argue about it until it becomes an issue. Are you planning a c-section because of your previous births or for a different reason? Your job sounds rough for a twin pregnancy! I am planning to work as long as I'm able, but I have a desk job so it is a totally different situation. I am excited to meet another mama with twin boys due so close to ours! You don't, by chance, live in the pacific northwest, do you? smile.gif

lilacvioletiris, that appointment sounds fairly normal. some doctors are different than others. (mine does a quick heartbeat check with ultrasound at each appt, for example, since they believe you can't accurately pick up twins' heartbeats with a doppler, but they don't check for protein at every appt unless you have high BP). they tell you to hold your urine because the babies are so small at that point, it can be difficult to see them. A full bladder pushes up Baby A quite a bit, so it would be easier for them to measure everything they need to measure. What kind of diet are you following? How many meals/snacks are you eating per day? Are you tracking the calories/grams of protein you eat? 

#284 of 335 Old 06-29-2013, 03:54 PM

I am following an ovo-lacto vegetarian diet. I am eating 6 or 7 meals snacks a day following the advice in doctor Luke's book. I tracked my eating on myfitnesspal for a week and was hitting the protein goals for a twin pregnancy but I need to start doing that again before I go see the dietician.

#285 of 335 Old 06-29-2013, 11:49 PM

I'm also eating an ovo-lacto vegetarian diet & following Dr Luke's recommendations as closely as I can (although it was really challenging in the first trimester!). I was concerned my initial weight gain was a little slow, but now, at 30 weeks, I am exactly on track for where Dr Luke wants me and my midwife/OB team are thrilled with my weight gain, so I am feeling pretty good about things. (it does not hurt that my twins are growing really well, which just affirms that the other stuff I'm doing is right.) I think the more info you can take to the dietician, the better, but know that s/he might have different ideas of what's healthy for a twin pregnancy and you might have some decisions to make. Good luck! 

#286 of 335 Old 06-30-2013, 07:55 AM

I guess I am more concerned that my ob only wants me to gain 20 pounds total over the pregnancy.  Yes I was 250 pounds and five foot 9 inches before I got pregnant, but I don't want to stunt my babies growth.  The fact that I am eating and eating and eating puts my mind at ease.  I think I am giving my body and my babies what they need.  I am not restricting what I eat.  I am aiming for a bit more protein and fat than I would have eaten before I was pregnant, but I think it is all going to the babies since it isn't showing up on the scale at all.

#287 of 335 Old 07-10-2013, 03:50 PM

I went to talk to a dietitian today and my 3 meals with 3 snacks is right on with what she was recommending. She is going talk to another dietitian who deals with high risk mothers about the fact That my ob said to only gain 20 pounds with twins. Felt good that her recommendations matched what I have been doing.

#288 of 335 Old 07-11-2013, 01:03 AM

that is great. it is nice to have some reassurance from an outside source. 

#289 of 335 Old 07-11-2013, 02:46 AM

Yes, especially after being at my inlaws where my sister in law who doesn't have any children was complaining to my mother in law that I was eating in between meals.  MIL is a carb loader with hardly any protein or fat.  I had brought some individual containers of yogurt with me because I knew I was going to need something in between meals to get me to the next meal.  DH stood up for me and my MIL was nonplussed by my needs since she has obviously been pregnant before.  I just shake my head.  The dietitian yesterday basically reinforced the idea that it is no one's business what I eat - especially if I am following a professional's recommendations but even if I am not.  What I eat is my choice. Right now I am making choices to help my 2 babies grow as big as they can.  DH was born premature - he only weighed 4 pounds 13 ounces when he was born - his mother has never told me why he was born premature but I know I want to do all in my power to help our babies be as big and mature as possible when they are born.

#290 of 335 Old 07-12-2013, 06:02 AM

Sounds like you are doing the right things!  Key is to focus on what foods you are eating not how much...and keep in mind that fat doesn't make you fat, carbs do.  You should up your protein to at least 100 grams a day and minimize your carbs (especially processed/white carbs).  Healthy fats are wonderful for both you and the babies...these include coconut oil (wonderful for cooking/frying), olive oil in salads, nuts, seeds, grass fed butter, grass fed beef (note that eating grain fed beef / dairy products is the equivalent of eating a second generation carb....and not natural/healthy), eggs (yolk as runny as possible), wild caught fish, etc....throw out all vegetable oils (high in Omega 6 and overall horrible for your body), stay away from soy (lots of reasons), etc.    Not pregnancy related....but check out the Mark's Daily Apple Blog...he has wonderful advise on what foods we should be eating that are probably even more important in pregnancy than everyday life http://www.marksdailyapple.com/#axzz2YmyZ0zYd.

#291 of 335 Old 07-15-2013, 10:24 AM

Question -with twins that share a placenta (monochorionic), does the cord stop pulsating for the first one born?  I would like to for Baby A to have delayed clamping, but am unsure about how long, until I feel the urge to push again?  I have tried to research on Google, but haven't found much info.  Thanks!

#292 of 335 Old 07-15-2013, 12:40 PM

Esenbee2....My twins are identical and sharing a placenta.  I have discussed the delayed clamping with my doctor and she hasn't said anything about it not being possible.  Her only concern is that once the first baby is born, attention needs to be turned to getting the second one out relatively quickly (checking position, etc) so the doctor may need you to focus on what he/she needs to do rather than baby...but a few minutes which is more than enough for delayed clamping shouldn't be a problem.  My boys are hopefully coming in the next two weeks so I will let you know how it goes!!!

#293 of 335 Old 07-17-2013, 11:55 AM

Met my new OB on Monday.  She was super flexible and wanted to make sure we had all the information we needed to make the decisions ourselves.  This is quite a relief and something I was so scared of by needing to go to an OB.  Now, the only thing I worry about is how DSp will feel about the information.  He has always been like, "Oh, the doctor says this could happen, or we should probably do this?  Then absolutely we should do this."  Nothing about weighing this risk with this benefit..  So frustrating and has been quite the source of arguements  (but that's a whole 'nother thread right there..)  The OB talked about needing an epidural because of all the things that could happen if Baby B was in distress and wasn't coming on his own.  So of course, DSp basically said that I would be getting an epidural (like it was his decision!)  And the OB mentioned the new recommendation that 1 placenta twins be delivered by 36 weeks because of the shift in fetal death.  Which I had read and have seen the graph.  The difference between 36 & 37 & 38 are so small, like .7 in every 1000 births (supposedly in healthy, normal monochorionic pregnancies).  So the difference between 36 and 38 would be about 1.5, which I feel comfortable with?  Especially if it meant that both babies will still make it, NICU time is reduced, and neonatal complications are reduced.  But DSp hears 36 weeks, and that is all that is needed.  The OB said she has an awfully hard time going with 36 weeks as the new recommendation because of how beneficial time in the womb is for the last bits of development.  Of course DSp doesn't hear that part and no specifics were given about what that would look like.  I guess It's just that it's so commonly accepted that twins are small, twins are early, twins most likely will be C-Section, twins have NICU time, twins need help breathing, twins need to be supplemented with formula, etc..............  I don't know how many times that I have said, "Why do you think that is going to be case?" or "Why are you acting like that is 100% for sure going to happen?" especially when it comes to C-Section or gestational age at birth.  I am seen as selfish, and also as an uneducated (and stupid) regular laymen person who doesn't know anything because I didn't go through years of medical school (don't know how many times I've heard that one!)  This whole ordeal has been completely uphill and I've had to fight everyone around me.  It has been completely exhausting.  Ugh.

Sorry to vent so much!  I just really have noone in my life that understands how I feel about birth.  This MDC board has felt so much like finally coming home to me.

#294 of 335 Old 07-17-2013, 03:24 PM

esenbee, is the new OB giving you the birth by 36 weeks, tiny twins, probable C-section or is that your old OB?  I hope you and your DSp can get as much on the same page about birth as you can be.  Definitely tough. My DH is also ones that feels whatever the doctor says is gospel truth.  I am more questioning in what my doctor says.

#295 of 335 Old 07-17-2013, 07:41 PM

My new OB mentioned the new recommendation of 36 weeks by the ACOG or whatever, but said she had a hard time with it. DSp is always talking about c-section and early babies and what is for sure going to happen, just because that is what happens with twins..

#296 of 335 Old 07-26-2013, 09:27 AM

I am having 2 boys! Off to eat and celebrate!

#297 of 335 Old 07-26-2013, 03:06 PM

Esenbee...hang in there!!! And know that at the end of the day it's your body your choice...period! Save your energy arguing until you actually need to. Chances are babies will come on their own in good time...if not...you can worry about it then no need to stress now.

I will be 38 weeks on Monday with my mono/di boys!!! Trying everything possible to get labor going naturally. Will likely agree to induction end of next week or following Monday at the latest...but hopefully won't need to go there. I monitor their movements religiously and listen to my body for any signs of change. I quickly came to the conclusion that 36 weeks is too early to evict them, 37 is likely ok but will increase c-section likelihood...38 is my comfort zone. You will find yours!

Watch your diet...make sure you get enough protein, healthy fats, veggies, fruits, water, etc....there is nothing more important you could do for your babies!!!
#298 of 335 Old 07-26-2013, 06:52 PM

The water has been hardest for me lately. I just can't seem to get enough!

#299 of 335 Old 07-27-2013, 09:04 AM

Great news at the OB yesterday! After both passed their biophysical profiles with 8 out of 8, and their growth scans showed that they are within 3 oz. of each other now, 6% rather than 15% as before, my OB said she found literature to back up that 38 weeks was recommended for mono/di concordant twins! I am so happy. It was the best news ever! I am just hoping they continue to growth with each other!

yelena -You're getting so close! Exciting!

#300 of 335 Old 07-27-2013, 09:36 AM

esenbee, that is excellent about the doctor recognizing that 38 weeks is the goal for you and your babies!  Yesterday I saw a new ob at the practice I go to and she said that 38 weeks was the goal that she has for twin births. The other ob I have seen had said 36 weeks so I was much happier to hear the 38 week number as well.

Tags
Pregnancy , Parenting Multiples

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page