So you have twin babies.... - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 36 Old 07-20-2013, 11:33 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Red Pajama- such handsome young men! I cried a little when I saw their pics, just knowing how soon mine will grow up.

Lilysmama- SO glad to finally see a pic of your girls! They are beautiful. They are bitty, like my girls.

13pumpkins- Of course you can be included! (cute picture required for membership just kidding. you dont have to show your children to the internet if you dont want to

JodiAriel- your 7 month olds look so big! I think it's all the hair. How cute.

Jessmn- love it. Those mustache pics are adorable.

April- Congrats! It gets easier (so I've heard).

Holly and David partners.gif

Adaline love.gif (3/20/10), and Charlie brokenheart.gif (1/26/12- 4/10/12) and our identical  rainbow1284.gif  twins Callie and Wendy (01/04/13)

SIDS happens. 

#32 of 36 Old 07-20-2013, 11:33 AM - Thread Starter

Red Pajama- such handsome young men! I cried a little when I saw their pics, just knowing how soon mine will grow up.

Lilysmama- SO glad to finally see a pic of your girls! They are beautiful. They are bitty, like my girls.

13pumpkins- Of course you can be included! (cute picture required for membership just kidding. you dont have to show your children to the internet if you dont want to

JodiAriel- your 7 month olds look so big! I think it's all the hair. How cute.

Jessmn- love it. Those mustache pics are adorable.

April- Congrats! It gets easier (so I've heard).

Holly and David partners.gif

Adaline love.gif (3/20/10), and Charlie brokenheart.gif (1/26/12- 4/10/12) and our identical  rainbow1284.gif  twins Callie and Wendy (01/04/13)

SIDS happens. 

#33 of 36 Old 07-20-2013, 04:11 PM

Twin names: Felix (YaYa) and Zeke ( Zee )

Gestational age upon arrival: 32 weeks

Fraternal/Identical: fraternal 

Time in in hospital (if applicable: 3 weeks

Anything else you want to share: they will be a year old in less than a month. my former tiny little preemies are crawling, trying to walk, getting into everything, and talking :)

The twins have, for the most part, been much easier than their singleton older brother. They are content to play quietly with each other for long stretches of time.  stillheart.gif Zee's placenta abrupted and he was oxygen deprived for several minutes before he was delivered. He has global developmental delays, but is catching up much faster than his doctors thought he would. 

newborn

4 months

9 months

11 months

slingtwin.gif Mummy to DS1, 3, hola.gif twins DD and DS2, and wife to DH asl.gif

#34 of 36 Old 08-12-2013, 09:14 PM

Can I be included too.. another triplet mama~

Triplet's  names: August Michael ( 5 pounds) Gage Daniel ( 4 lbs 14 oz and Finn Edward 3 lbs 5 oz)

Gestational age upon arrival: 34 weeks 

Fraternal/Identical: Fraternal boys

Time in in hospital (if applicable):  15 days, 17 days and 21 days

Anything else you want to share:

give us a picture now please : they are 5.5 months now and so much fun.. hey are very different from each other .... I love waking up to their smiley faces! Having 3 babies IS hard.. but its getting easier as they are getting older... now we are working on sleeping.. ugh..

Pics.....now

5 weeks old

Loving life with our triplet boys born Feb 24th 2013 at 34 weeks biggrinbounce.gif

#35 of 36 Old 08-20-2013, 12:28 PM

Hi ladies, all the babies are so cute smile.gif

I really want to master tandem wearing, the twin stroller is awesome and I love it even if it is huge, but being able to tandem wear into daycare and around the house at least would be nice, though I'll probably start with wear one, carry one in the bucket and see how that goes for daycare. Carrying two buckets is heavy, but moreso awkward! I just need to practice more with carriers (DD1 wasn't a big fan, so didn't get much practice with her).

Here are two smiley pictures from this morning:

Alice:

Oliver:

Katie trekkie.gif - Married to Mike 06/02/01, Mom to Sydney Anne born 11/21/09 and Alice Maeryn & Oliver Thomas born 04/24/13  hug.gif 

#36 of 36 Old 08-20-2013, 09:59 PM

Twin names: Cambrie Jordyn and Acacia Paige

Gestational age upon arrival: 37 weeks 4 days

Fraternal/Identical: Identical

Time in in hospital (if applicable: Just a regular 2 day stay with me :)

Anything else you want to share: My girls are 6 months old now and I am loving every minute! They are so sweet and fun! I seriously think I have the easiest twins ever!

give us a picture now please :

)

Stay at home wife and mommy to four beautiful girls Ashlyn (3.5), Sydney (2), and identical twins Cambrie and Acacia (6 months)   twins.gif

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page