Am also so sad did not find this board sooner. Obviously can't change things now but I am still in c-section mourning. I know I will/should get over it but need more time. Wonder if through support here would have held my ground longer. Doc was convinced and has convinced my dh that baby A may not have continued to thrive so is glad we went in at 36 weeks. There were no indications of any problems but my doc just thought things can go downhill with twins if they stay too long then when delivered babies saw that Twin A's cord was 1/3 the thickness of Twin B. Really mean anything? Who knows. Also dh has close friend that lost a twin at birth and believes may have survived if delivered sooner. That story was in the back of my mind when making our decision. Return to mantra, "Boys are healthy;Nothing else matters."
So glad someone on another board mentioned this site!
Truffles: What is FF? Formula Feed?